[1.0] USCM - Aliens VS Marines - All mods (10/12/2018)

Started by Hiztaar, August 19, 2015, 09:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosChronicler

Quote from: rambo on June 12, 2017, 01:58:13 PM
So have you retired from mod making or is the a17 update coming
On steam it says it's A17 and works fine. Been using it for a while now with no problems

Hiztaar

Hi guys. A16 is not compatible with A17. But on Steam I updated the mod for A17 and it works fine. Some people still use A16 that's why I did not move the forum version to A17 yet but I may do it by end of June, with the addition of a new secret mod for USCM :)
"What do you mean, "*They* cut the power ?"

[B18] United States Colonial Marines (Aliens) - All mods

Fregrant

Not all using the steam.
Maybe just share the dropbox folder and dump all in there. Maybe few subfolders. A16, A17, whatever)

ChaosChronicler

Quote from: Hiztaar on June 12, 2017, 10:35:30 PM
Hi guys. A16 is not compatible with A17. But on Steam I updated the mod for A17 and it works fine. Some people still use A16 that's why I did not move the forum version to A17 yet but I may do it by end of June, with the addition of a new secret mod for USCM :)
I could think of one of two things: xenomorphs or you got together with Cpt.Ohu to make the dropship for one of his mods

rambo

ChaosChronicler

rambo

Quote from: ChaosChronicler on June 13, 2017, 12:57:45 PM
Quote from: rambo on June 13, 2017, 05:09:40 AM
Will you make the xeons insta kill and invincible
That would be too much. Also...

I remember when playing alien isolation they cant be killed and they will instantly kill you

ChaosChronicler

Honestly never played Isolation, but did play the AVP games and Colonial Marines (hate the story but like it as part of my mindless shooter collection) where they do die. Xenomorphs themselves are only a problem in both numbers and if one is poorly equipped/prepared. All and all making them unkillable wouldn't be fair to the player if there is no way to circumvent the situation. But that's just my thoughts on the matter and we don't know if Hiztaar will be adding in Xeno's

Hiztaar

Rocket_Raccoon

Is there maybe a chance for yautja/predator equiptment and/or race? :p
Not exactly aliens but at least more or less the same universe :D
That would be amazing! Even without advanced predator weapons or visors, the gear and look alone would be awesome :3

viperwasp

Anyone else having this bug? The the (OPTIONNAL) UA 571-C Automated Sentry Gun is visible from the security menu. You can build it instantly and free from any cost. I tried to figure out why? It has <menuHidden>true</menuHidden> under the basehumangun def?  I think it's conflicting with a mod called Remote Explosives? I will check things out.

Edit-
Resolved it was the Remote Explosives Mod. Which is an amazing mod by the way. This mod (USCM) is equally as amazing maybe a tiny bit more? Nah they are equal! However the SOLUTION is to load this mod BEFORE Remote Explosives mod. Because for some reason if this mod is loaded AFTER then the basehumangun is shown in explosives menu. Not sure if this can be re-coded to avoid this conflict in the future? Or if that is coding word the mod creator of the remote explosives mod would have to do? I'm not a modder so for now the simple solution is just to make sure the mod order is correct. 

Suggestion: If this cannot be re-coded then a conflict should perhaps be posted on the main page warning users who use mod Remote Explosives to place this mod USCM first in the mod order and defiantly place Remote Explosives further after in mod order. Thanks!

Here is a link to the mod I am talking about. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=17285.0
•  Lian Li Lancool II MESH RGB
•  Intel Core i7-12700K Alder Lake 12-Core
•  64 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600Mhz
•  WD Black SN850 2TB GEN4
•  2x WD Black 8TB
•  Windows 10 OS
•  RTX 4080 GIGABYTE Gaming OC 16GB
•  Dark Rock Pro 4 (CPU Cooler)
•  TUF Gaming Z690-Plus- WIFI D4

Hiztaar

I think Remote Explosives Mod may conflict with any Security related mod. UA 571-C is normally compatible with any Vanilla friendly security mod. I add it to the incompatibility list. Thanks :)

Hiztaar

Guess what has just been released...

You can download the Xenomorphs Faction now or subscribe on Steam directly !

Xenomorphs Faction :

PixelBitZombie

Now all we need is a lifeless planet and this collection would be complete! Awesome job guys.
"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's off with her head"