[1.5] Rah's Bionics and Surgery Expansion - v3.3 (April 11th, 2024)

Started by Rah, December 27, 2016, 02:49:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rah

Hi Ajaviide, it does not need a new save, unless you're uninstalling the regular EPOE mod, then it might. And yeah, the main purpose of this mod was to declutter EPOE, as I felt it had way too many weird things. Have fun.

ajaviide

thx Rah for quick reply,i dont have epoe installed currently, so i will give this a shot after work.
Thx for your hard work :)

Madpizzaboy

hello rah i have a question ,how can i fix frail?
also i can build animal prosthetic bench but i can't craft anything

Rah

Quote from: ajaviide on February 01, 2017, 03:15:50 AM
thx Rah for quick reply,i dont have epoe installed currently, so i will give this a shot after work.
Thx for your hard work :)

Thanks buddy, enjoy !

Quote from: Madpizzaboy on February 01, 2017, 05:05:45 AM
hello rah i have a question ,how can i fix frail?
also i can build animal prosthetic bench but i can't craft anything

Hi madpizza, frailty and other chronic conditions can't be fixed at the moment, except for bad back if you replace the spine. I am however thinking about implementing cures for them. We'll see. You can fix old gunshot wounds and scars though.

With regards to the animal bionics mod, the animal bench is non-functional. Use the Bionic bench in epoe hardcore version. This is the same for the regular epoe mod as well. Download the A16 No-Crafting version of A dog Said.

gendalf

does it not track left/right legs? it seems that it's just generic 'leg' after you cut it out, so you can install 2 left or 2 right legs.

Mst

Does it support Crystalloid mod? As I don't see separate compatibility patch for this race.

Rah

Quote from: gendalf on February 01, 2017, 11:40:05 PM
does it not track left/right legs? it seems that it's just generic 'leg' after you cut it out, so you can install 2 left or 2 right legs.

The EPOE hardcore A dog said patch does not do anything with the actual animal surgeries, those are in the A Dog Said mod. Try asking in that forum, maybe the author can answer you.

Quote from: Kurt Russel on February 02, 2017, 06:55:14 AM
Does it support Crystalloid mod? As I don't see separate compatibility patch for this race.

Crystalloids are not supported yet, but I'll look into it.

----------------
Crystalloids now included in the Alien races patches for EPOE Hardcore.

baronjutter

I seem to only be able to install 2 bionics per person. Is this a vanilla change or something to do with the mod?

Rah

Quote from: baronjutter on February 02, 2017, 11:21:45 AM
I seem to only be able to install 2 bionics per person. Is this a vanilla change or something to do with the mod?

That is definitely not the mod, and I don't think the vanilla game has a bug like that. Are you running a lot of mods? Never heard of that problem before.

Mst

TerrorThomasCao

Maybe they are affecting the same body part baronjutter?

Hey Kurt Russell again

Mehni

Can confirm the two option to install two bionics. This is with only Hardcore EPOE installed. You can't actually install dual bionics, but the option shows up twice. I think this is what baronjutter meant?

Mehni

Also, a pull request. Use the attached XML file to turn this mess into this.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Rah

I don't think that it was what baronjutter meant, but I've seen that weird glitch before. I'm not sure what that is, but I'll see if I can do something about it. edit: That is actually the game bringing up double recipes, from both vanilla and the mod. I'll correct it today if I have the time.

Quote from: Mehni on February 02, 2017, 02:02:01 PM
Also, a pull request. Use the attached XML file to turn this mess into this.

Thanks Mehni, that is something I shoulda done earlier. I'll include it soon.