[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FailingWasp

Just started using your mod (think I used it before a while back but can't remember) but the one thing that kinda sticks out is the trees, I thought i'd go ahead and create my own version of the ironwood tree (mainly cos that was the first one that I saw in game).

http://i.imgur.com/QNiLj1i.jpg

I can create more / send the image(s) if anyone is interested.

dismar

Quote from: FailingWasp on July 21, 2016, 06:43:25 PM
Just started using your mod (think I used it before a while back but can't remember) but the one thing that kinda sticks out is the trees, I thought i'd go ahead and create my own version of the ironwood tree (mainly cos that was the first one that I saw in game).

http://i.imgur.com/QNiLj1i.jpg

I can create more / send the image(s) if anyone is interested.

the tree art of the non fruit trees is from  another mod called Xtra Plants that was given into my care in the last update of my mod. I left the original artwork to pay respects to all of Igabod's work :)

Adalah217

Quote from: dismar on July 20, 2016, 12:47:10 AM
Quote from: notfood on July 19, 2016, 11:58:00 AM
Without Enviroseeds to balance it out, being able to grow anything feels so... so dirty. I pretty much cover the map with everything, help me.

Sorry seeds won't be out till I get an updated dll from the hardcore team

I tried taking a look at the assemblies myself. And wow there's quite a few changes that need to be made in order to get it to work from what I saw. It's possible to get seeds up and running of course, but getting the job_sowwithseeds seems to be the problem.

Then again, I have no idea what I'm doing.  :-X

FailingWasp

Quote from: dismar on July 21, 2016, 07:27:49 PM
the tree art of the non fruit trees is from  another mod called Xtra Plants that was given into my care in the last update of my mod. I left the original artwork to pay respects to all of Igabod's work :)

Fair enough, I guess that'll explain where I saw them from. Shame they stick out a fair bit compared to everything else on the map, but I understand leaving it as a legacy.

dismar

Version 4.0a ~14.1241 added to the front page. Has all the bug fixes in it.

It is the same version that is found on steam. the "A" is just added on the dropbox link to change the file naming.

kaptain_kavern

Is this correct the missing label error in Workgiver.xml? please?

dismar

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 22, 2016, 12:11:30 AM
Is this correct the missing label error in Workgiver.xml? please?

Hmm dunno I was just playing and had no errors. Yellow or red.

kaptain_kavern

Sorry I wasn't specific enough.

The error I speak came from one of Fluffy's tab mods. It has a DLL with a function that look for a label tag in the Worgiver.xml file. I guess it's the Work Tab mod. So it is not a game breaking bug. I tried to add the tag (like in the Core folder, it wasn't long ;-)) and it was OK.

That's all.

I'm here if you think i can provide you more informations man

Edit : The same also came for Hospitality and one of ESM mod ;-)

gillotte

Hell. I'm using and enjoying your mod but I can't seen to figure out how to roast the raw coffee beans so I can brew then at the brewery. Any help you can provide would be great.

kaptain_kavern

dismar

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 22, 2016, 09:31:33 AM
iirc you just need to brew it man, that's all.

Kept it simple for now. Might think about bigger thingS later.

Kaptain I really think the issue with might be fluffy's problem ☺ since it seems to span multiple mods.

CoffeeOMG

Dearest Dismar,
I'm having the strangest issue with your mod. I've had it since A13, actually.
My colonists really REALLY seriously like 4 meals from this mod. Like, REALLY like it, to the point of them just stuffing their pockets with it.
Check it out:

Ehmergerd! Terfu!

Gimme all ur piez!

My pocketz are bottomless!

Late to the party  >:(

I have only your mod loaded along with Core. Nothing else. I only have this issue with those four types of meals from this mod (haven't tested the new cornmeal foods yet)
I recreated this scenario in God Mode, and as soon as I spawned tofu, soy milk, fruit and pumpkin pies, all my colonists rushed to the kitchen and started stuffing their pockets with it.
Log keeps ticking "[pawn_name] started 10 jobs in 10 ticks" and they seem to be stuck in there in 'standing' position, just piling on the goods.  :o

Please, help me. My colonists need you!  ;D

dismar

CoffeeOMG

Bless your heart  :)
Let me know if you need any other info, I'll try to give you logs and such.