Common Sense Expansion
Like the well-known "Common Sense" mod, this mod fixes broken game mechanics and bugs, hence its name. Both mods can function independently.
- Sown plants are not cut down when a growing zone is switched to a different plant.
- The "Allow cutting" toggle in growing zones only affects sowing. This complements the process of switching to a new plant in the zone. In the original game, only the designated plant can be harvested when cutting is disabled.
- Fix bug: Malnutrition ailment doesn't affect hunger rate.
Safe to add to an existing save.
Safe to remove from an existing save.
Latest release on GitHub: https://github.com/Doomster14/CommonSenseExpansion/releases/latest
How to install
- Unpack into your RimWorld\Mods folder.
- Activate the mod in the mod menu in the game.
www.pngwing.com for logo pictograms
Distributed under MIT License (included), a permissive license with conditions only requiring preservation of copyright and license notices. Modpack makers can include the mod in their modpacks. Other modders can make derivative mods based on the mod.