Thought for a mod by a non-modder. (ethanol/moonshine)

Started by Vonholtz, March 12, 2015, 11:48:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonholtz

I am not great with computers. But I had a thought for a new power source. With brewing and corn in the game it can only be a short time before someone mix the two and make moonshine. Now if someone want's to mod that and maybe some ethanol or moonshine fueled generators. And we could have a back up power supple.

Any thoughts on this or dose anyone know is this a later plan for the game anyway.

StalkerCZ

Quote from: Vonholtz on March 12, 2015, 11:48:59 PM
I am not great with computers. But I had a thought for a new power source. With brewing and corn in the game it can only be a short time before someone mix the two and make moonshine. Now if someone want's to mod that and maybe some ethanol or moonshine fueled generators. And we could have a back up power supple.

Any thoughts on this or dose anyone know is this a later plan for the game anyway.

Hello This is interesting. I try to get it to the mod project catering. I try to make something like agregate for bio fuel which is made from ethanol and mix of raw resouces. What you say man?
Project Armory v1.17
Project Catering v1.3

Vonholtz

Quote from: StalkerCZ on March 25, 2015, 06:01:39 AM
Quote from: Vonholtz on March 12, 2015, 11:48:59 PM

Hello This is interesting. I try to get it to the mod project catering. I try to make something like agregate for bio fuel which is made from ethanol and mix of raw resouces. What you say man?
Sounds like a great plan can not wait to try it. I just started a new game and add project Catering in to my mods.  ;D