[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Having a bit of an issue my chosen colonist from the prepare carefully mod arnt loaded in when i start up its the 3 that i can randomize before selecting the prepare carefully button any insight would be nice i might be missing something
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Eredas1

Quote from: Daman453 on May 25, 2015, 09:44:13 PM
Please add hops to the growing list!

they're already in the mod just need an investigation 

Richitos

Iam wait untill to new version 1.4 I hope we will not have a problem anymore: D /Missing elec. furnace

Zyfas

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on May 26, 2015, 01:58:25 AM
Having a bit of an issue my chosen colonist from the prepare carefully mod arnt loaded in when i start up its the 3 that i can randomize before selecting the prepare carefully button any insight would be nice i might be missing something

I have the same problem, but only when I have activated Crash Landing.

skyarkhangel

Yes. sometimes Caveflora view same error in the start of the game.  It didnt affect at the game.
problem possible with Caveflora, it not significant error.

Mastergannel

Great modpack, highly enjoy it and I recommend it to all my viewers.

One slight problem that had me hung up for quite some time, I was searching everywhere on how to make 'advanced microchips', as the recipe for many things ask for this. Only to find, much later and after making all sorts of production tables, that they are named 'electronic microchips', it's not a big difference, but one that could be fixed easily I'm sure.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Another issue i am having is that when i load up my world with out changing anything it breaks it self so if you can look into it its like i took out mods but i didnt
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on May 27, 2015, 01:39:08 PM
Another issue i am having is that when i load up my world with out changing anything it breaks it self so if you can look into it its like i took out mods but i didnt

version of mod? And how much time passed from the start? what errors were in the debug window?

Quote from: Mastergannel on May 27, 2015, 01:22:29 PM
Great modpack, highly enjoy it and I recommend it to all my viewers.

One slight problem that had me hung up for quite some time, I was searching everywhere on how to make 'advanced microchips', as the recipe for many things ask for this. Only to find, much later and after making all sorts of production tables, that they are named 'electronic microchips', it's not a big difference, but one that could be fixed easily I'm sure.

Thank you.  Corrected. It will be displayed properly in the next update.

Mechanoid Hivemind

The newest but ill re download it just to be sure. Nd they just landed. I had to quit because i had to get to work. So very little time at all and ill try and get the error log back up

Edit: Heres the error log the one at the bottom just keeps going up with the numbers on the left
http://puu.sh/i3CHf/61f98add04.png

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on May 28, 2015, 10:10:45 AM
The newest but ill re download it just to be sure. Nd they just landed. I had to quit because i had to get to work. So very little time at all and ill try and get the error log back up

Edit: Heres the error log the one at the bottom just keeps going up with the numbers on the left
http://puu.sh/i3CHf/61f98add04.png

What about modconfig?

skyarkhangel

Hardcore SK 1.4: The harbingers of war.

New in 1.4:
Tools (My modified adaptation for A10 "Right Tool For The Job')
Pleasure (Hard modified combination of the three mods: Finer Things, Weed and Can I brew It + SK texture pack)
Turret Collection (Full rework + combat realism. Attention! Will be unexpected surprises!)
SK Texture pack v.1 (Embedded texture pack, replacing some vanilla textures)
Roofsupport (Added roofsupport to core.)
CombatRealism Defence  (+ combat realism enhanced)
RimBakery (Adds many new things to expand the cooking system)

Next update ... on which it took exactly 50 hours. Updated textures, which is why modpack increased in size to ~60Mb. Most changes have affected in the combat system. Integrated Combat realism defence + turret collection with complete processing. This means that you can now make bunkers, trenches, fences  with barbed wire. All to protect the colony. There were powerful mannable turrets with a lot superior firepower. But they all require ammo. Craft 8 types of ammo with gunpowder, which will receive from coal. The missile system of mass destruction... crafting a rockets with using a variety of resources. Almost all turrets can be transfer to another point... Each turret required construction details, without which it can't be built, they can either buy or take from besieging... In start of the game, you get a portable heavy machine gun with ammo belt... Attention! Enemies can now also build a new heavy siege weapons, including missile systems! Also to help the player in start of the game immediately falls steelbars and a little glass with electronics. It will be available construction table with tools: pickaxes, saws, axes, helps do the job faster. Of course, a lot of mistakes corrected from version 1.3. Number of small changes passes close to a hundred.  Updated: Apparello, Combat realism, Biodeversity (Reduced spawn and aggressive animals). There was a laser weapon  could somehow appear from exotic trader. Do not relax! Mechanoids  also learned how to use it!
Please, create a new world, and a new game. (Mainly due to the Pleasure SK, which adds two new factions of drug dealers and Space Police.. By the way, they also think that you are a drug addict!

Have fun with right modpack!

Deniss

Мод отличный.Но версия 1.4 синий экран((

Adamiks

I like the idea adding versions, not small updates per day.

Milso

OK any tips for dealing with the terraformer?
i tried 2 games and it lands in the first few months. usually I still have just the starting 3 guys and the starting weapons. needless to say I get slaughters. I tried opening when visitors were there but they only made me get slaughtered with friends

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Deniss on May 29, 2015, 08:35:21 AM
Мод отличный.Но версия 1.4 синий экран((

Please install mod properly.

Quote from: Milso on May 29, 2015, 09:32:25 AM
OK any tips for dealing with the terraformer?
i tried 2 games and it lands in the first few months. usually I still have just the starting 3 guys and the starting weapons. needless to say I get slaughters. I tried opening when visitors were there but they only made me get slaughtered with friends

In v 1.4?

In 1.4 chance with MechanoidTerraformer incident reduced from 1.5% to 1%. MinRefireDay from 90 to 120.

Quote from: Adamiks on May 29, 2015, 09:19:03 AM
I like the idea adding versions, not small updates per day.

I also think that players should play and not constantly update modpack.