tombs

Started by Fafnir, December 18, 2013, 01:55:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fafnir

Cremation is now the usual way to dispose of dead bodies as did the Zoroastrians. I hope this will be implemented as an option. Eventually tombs can be replaced by ex-voto.

LordMunchkin

There should a be a less micro intensive way to deal with corpses. Maybe mass graves that act like stockpiles. It'd also be cool if raiders were affected by fear. I'd think they'd be after seeing a hundred graves of their fellows lined up in front of my colony.

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: LordMunchkin on December 18, 2013, 09:11:31 AMThere should a be a less micro intensive way to deal with corpses. Maybe mass graves that act like stockpiles. It'd also be cool if raiders were affected by fear. I'd think they'd be after seeing a hundred graves of their fellows lined up in front of my colony.

There is. If you blow up the graveyard, the graves are self-cleaning like an oven.

Which means if the graveyard consists of three tiles of graves lining a concrete road which is itself studded with explosives, any time you light the explosives off, the graves self-clean. Which is handy, because you just lit them off while there were a smegload of raiders atop the explosives, so now there's a shitload of open graves and a shitload of bodies in need of graves right next to each other.
Raiders must die!

thebadman

Actually, why people build graveyards instead of dumping bodies?

My colonists don't seem to get anymore debuffs from old dead bodies after some time...

ItchyFlea

I have a small room (8x4) containing two dumping areas set to accept raider bodies. Every so often I grab a colonist, arm him with molotov's, and force fire them into that room.
All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created

ShadowDragon8685

Quote from: ItchyFlea on December 20, 2013, 03:40:42 AMI have a small room (8x4) containing two dumping areas set to accept raider bodies. Every so often I grab a colonist, arm him with molotov's, and force fire them into that room.

I assume that room is in the mountain, yes?
Raiders must die!

ItchyFlea

All my mods are licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
Ask for permission before using in ModPacks

Click here for a list of the mods I've created