Mental Break Imminent!

Started by Vipertooth, December 22, 2013, 04:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vipertooth

I finally got a grip of the game and it started to get really fun, I had 2 geothermal generators, 6 solar panels, 9 bedrooms, all of the research options. Then suddenly "Mental Break Imminent!". This happens to me everytime I have great defences and control over each bandit attack. This always happens because of "Exhaustion". I cannot figure out why they will not go to sleep! They have nothing to do, they need to sleep but they just run around like idiots! I really hope that there is a button like 'Go to bed' or something because otherwise this game is unplayable so far. D:

CodyRex123

Quote from: Vipertooth on December 22, 2013, 04:04:59 AM
I finally got a grip of the game and it started to get really fun, I had 2 geothermal generators, 6 solar panels, 9 bedrooms, all of the research options. Then suddenly "Mental Break Imminent!". This happens to me everytime I have great defences and control over each bandit attack. This always happens because of "Exhaustion". I cannot figure out why they will not go to sleep! They have nothing to do, they need to sleep but they just run around like idiots! I really hope that there is a button like 'Go to bed' or something because otherwise this game is unplayable so far. D:

Did you make sure they are not drafted from your battle. or trapped?
Dragons!

Vipertooth

Quote from: CodyRex123 on December 22, 2013, 12:10:23 PM
Did you make sure they are not drafted from your battle. or trapped?

They were not drafted/trapped as they were just running around.

Obmar

Were the beds set to prisoner beds? If they're brown then only prisoners can sleep there.

palandus

If all else fails, place down those free beds anywhere you can.

daft73

Something else to watch is the colonists Needs/Thoughts. This will give you a good impression of what is needed. If your not in the know..select a colonist, look bottom left and click the aforementioned tabs.

Monkfish

As above, check the thoughts of your Colonists and see what's upsetting them. It's probably something you've overlooked like a body in a high traffic area or eating raw ingredients.
<insert witty signature here>