[A11] EMP Guns

Started by Adamiks, May 17, 2015, 07:41:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamiks

Hi all!

Overview:[/list]
    As you probably guessed this mod adds a EMP guns (Sniper Rifle and pistol - for now). You can buy/steal/craft them. To create them you will need A Gun (if you want to craft EMP Pistol you will need pistol etc.), EMP Grenade and some Uranium. Now you can show this nasty mechanoids who is boss!

A drawback is that pirates may spawn with the EMP guns as well, disabling your turrets!

Special Thanks to:[/list]
    temporaryname - for sniper rifle texture!

Changelog:[/list]

1.11 - Alpha 11 Update (14.06.15)

1.1 - Added EMP Sniper Rifle (18.05.15)

1.0 - Initial Release (16.05.15)

License - Do what you freakin' want with it. Feel free to don't credit me in huge modpack (this'll make your life easier ^^)

Ykara

Cool mod and cool texture, but I think it's too expensive to craft it. Maybe you should reconsider using uranium (think about the volume). You now need 400 uranium to craft the gun and that's a bit too much ^^

Adamiks

Quote from: Ykara on May 17, 2015, 08:29:07 AM
    Cool mod and cool texture, but I think it's too expensive to craft it. Maybe you should reconsider using uranium (think about the volume). You now need 400 uranium to craft the gun and that's a bit too much ^^

To much SC :D I really forgot how vanilla uranium works, fixed now.

And about these textures.... I was prepared for anything that people will can talk about this mod, but not for this :D This texture is LITERALLY builded from only lighter or darker blue pixels.

Ninefinger

Added to modpack, good mod i like that it is already balanced for both vanilla and combat realism since it has 24 range and only does emp damage :D

Ninefinger

You will have to make this change:

-Fixed <graphicOnGroundRandomRotateAngle>35</graphicOnGroundRandomRotateAngle>

Adamiks

Thanks for bug report :) Fixed now.

Adamiks

I stole found a texture for the EMP sniper rifle. If you guys wish i will create this gun.

Ninefinger

Quote from: Adamiks on May 17, 2015, 02:43:48 PM
    I stole found a texture for the EMP sniper rifle. If you guys wish i will create this gun.

You will have to test it and make it have a really long weapon range cooldown, it should take about seconds 5 seconds on game speed 3, and about 15 seconds on game speed 1, between shots. and a warm up time of 240. Give it 100 EMP Damage and have a range of 45.

Adamiks

New Gun! EMP Sniper Rifle! Also this mod is now named EMP Guns not EMP Pistol.

Adamiks

Alpha 11 update. No new content.

RinusC

I translation Korean, i want you to use this file on next updates

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5acSx9T4s5mdE9MVmF0QXJZNDg

temporaryname

"I stole found a texture for the EMP sniper rifle. If you guys wish i will create this gun."

Thx for using my texture, It is doing for that :3

Adamiks

Quote from: temporaryname on November 30, 2015, 04:43:38 AM
    "I stole found a texture for the EMP sniper rifle. If you guys wish i will create this gun."

Thx for using my texture, It is doing for that :3

Ok. Thanks for allowing me to do so :)

If i rememeber i don't even asked you about that because you wasn't active for some time, sorry ;D

Grimandevil

just a thought: why rifle or pistol, when more logical was to merge EMP granades with incendiary launcher.
    welcome to the Rimworld - a world full of cannibal drug-addicted psychos, but free of vegetarians.

Adamiks

Quote from: Grimandevil on November 30, 2015, 11:59:35 AM
    just a thought: why rifle or pistol, when more logical was to merge EMP granades with incendiary launcher.

I created pistol because launcher would be too OP.

Sniper Rifle because:
    1) I had texture for that gun
    2) I love sniper rifles
    3) Think about cool guns from sci-fi games! ;d

Tho, it's a good idea. If i will update my mods at all i will try to add it.