[MOD] (Alpha 7) TTM[Custom Events] v2.3d 5 New Events! Alpha 7!!

Started by minami26, June 05, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

skullywag

Skullywag modded to death.
I'd never met an iterator I liked....until Zhentar saved me.
Why Unity5, WHY do you forsake me?

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: skullywag on June 25, 2015, 03:26:01 PM
*waves*
You can do it sire. Put you body to the grind stone and find thy one called minami. I shall guard your back my king. Go forth and save us all from thy suffering of limited events.

I love talking like this its so much fun :D
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

skullywag

Just so you guys know theres a lot of outdated code here...a lot. Could people break out the individual events they want and ill see if its easier to just rewrite them, as having this whole code base looking at me is not working for me, it looks like work, not fun...

So literally state what the start of the event did and how it progressed i can then pick out the bits of code that are relevant and remove all the clutter, ill do this for as many as i can.

demacrex

I never used this mod (got the game at alpha 9 so saw no point) but maybe even cherry pick this? there is a few pages with good ideas
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9755.0
If Rimworld taught me anything, it's that 95% of your problems can be killed and eaten.

pajok

Hi Skully!
Thanks for your help!
1. If you need graphics help, just tell me what you need, i will draw it for you!
2. My favorites were: 
Faction War ( 5-6 or more team(friendly and enemy too) dropped in, and there was a big brrrzzfggdfight in the middle.)
Suspicious Crates (dropped crates somewhere,if you opened there was some loot ,animals or enemies in it)
Tribe Migration(Just like travellers but in huge numbers) it was fun with zombie apocalypse.
Colonist Kidnappers(Pirates, who grabbed one from the colonists than run away)
Terminator (one slow killing machine)
Prisoners rampage,attack.....

pajok

HyperTornado - Start somewhere a tornado.Destroyed everything.Sometimes it turned another direction,than go away.
Animal Genocide - All animals died
Colonist Regeneration - One colonist fully healed (Miracle)
BlackVoid - after 1-2 hour full darkness with somekind monsters(realy fast and deadly) but they dont liked the light
(must stay in lighted room)
Earthquake - Camera shake and damaged everything
Colonist Stash - Just a message (x Colonist find stash) and get the reward
Risk/Reward Event - Text event (x colonist find something but there is y% to die or hurt. Get the stash or leave the stash?)

This is what i remember.

bazalisk

i loved this mod soo much too.   :(

could someone take up the job of updating it ?

caboose410

For the love of God someone update this. This has being my favorite mod because this is the only mod that adds events, someone plz update this.

TheGentlmen

I too miss TTM, I hope to update CE for TGP...

Edit: Don't hold your breath for it, due to the pain it would take to update it is low on my list of things todo...

skullywag

You would be better off rewriting the events. The code doesnt have a clear update path and is rather a mess. Trust me.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skullywag on November 05, 2015, 03:19:26 AM
You would be better off rewriting the events. The code doesnt have a clear update path and is rather a mess. Trust me.
But such effort...

-\_("/)_/-

I'll see to it Latter... still got wallz to finish, then make all weapons CR compatible...