[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

kaptain_kavern

At the root of the archive, it's one of the few files along that big list of folders

Uglyr

By the way - there are 2 industrial heaters now. Not sure if they both work.

And coal burning plant (fuel also, but not stated) IMHO eats fuel too fast. Something like 0.1% per second. So in 16 minutes of real time you lose stack of fuel or coal.

And in the long run I think temperature generation should be reworked somehow. In my current base I rely mostly on 6-8 campfires, while 6 heaters use lots of electricity, but give low temp.
Ducts are also questionable: 1x6 room with bed - door on one side and duct on other. "Outside" indoors have 18-21C, the room inside it 6-10C (Real outside temp is around -40/-60C).

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on June 30, 2015, 06:51:02 PM
By the way - there are 2 industrial heaters now. Not sure if they both work.

And coal burning plant (fuel also, but not stated) IMHO eats fuel too fast. Something like 0.1% per second. So in 16 minutes of real time you lose stack of fuel or coal.

And in the long run I think temperature generation should be reworked somehow. In my current base I rely mostly on 6-8 campfires, while 6 heaters use lots of electricity, but give low temp.
Ducts are also questionable: 1x6 room with bed - door on one side and duct on other. "Outside" indoors have 18-21C, the room inside it 6-10C (Real outside temp is around -40/-60C).

Okay. I'am still working on new production chain. In near future it also would be official  optional expansion pack to Superior Craft. It agreed with Abrexus. Thanks to him!

Then fix all bugs, that found by players, some of them already fixed.

kaptain_kavern

Just the screenshot made me want to try this soon. Looks like a complete redone, judging by the requisite construction material shown.
Also it's nice seeing major modders working together :-)

Lewtz

I'm about to rip my hair out here...

I finally get a drill.. finally get the fissure and drill working...then build a chemlab thinking I can make rubber and plastic finally.. nope.. need polymers.. where do I get these?

please help....before I lose my mind.

kaptain_kavern

With the oil refinery

It's said in the 1rst, 10 points, research project btw ;-) (look in the "researched" tab of the research screen)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Lewtz on June 30, 2015, 08:38:35 PM
I'm about to rip my hair out here...

I finally get a drill.. finally get the fissure and drill working...then build a chemlab thinking I can make rubber and plastic finally.. nope.. need polymers.. where do I get these?

please help....before I lose my mind.

Oil refining. Need to refine oil into products like polymers, fuel and etc. In chemlab.

Uglyr

Depleted uranium coffee machine? Sounds tasty!

Hope there will be descriptions for all new stuff. I still don't know what Onion router for.

And it looks that there will be so much production tables that maybe it's possible to make additional 1-2 category instead of just "Production"?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on July 01, 2015, 06:29:25 AM

Hope there will be descriptions for all new stuff. I still don't know what Onion router for.

And it looks that there will be so much production tables that maybe it's possible to make additional 1-2 category instead of just "Production"?

Yes, yes already done, all production tables graded by level of development by new designation cat. Hitech.
3 new resources: Depleted uranium (metallic), Carbon Alloy (stony-metallic), Kevlar (fabric), reinforced concrete (stony) with new production chains.
And new types of stuffcategories for buildings.

Xerberus86

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 01, 2015, 09:56:34 AM
Quote from: Uglyr on July 01, 2015, 06:29:25 AM

Yes, yes already done, all production tables graded by level of development by new designation cat. Hitech.
3 new resources: Depleted uranium (metallic), Carbon Alloy (stony-metallic), Kevlar (fabric), reinforced concrete (stony) with new production chains.
And new types of stuffcategories for buildings.

nice, can't wait for next version :D.

kexici

Xerberus86

fyi new superior crafting release with some added stuff. give me da hardcore modpack pls <3

kaptain_kavern

Delekhan

Sky,

Do you know when Abrexus will release the expansion pack version of your mod on the Superior Crafting thread?