[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

ChiefSlapahoe

Just wondering, did you change any of the health/damage models in combat realism? I noticed the ranges were cut in half or more for rifle type weapons.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: ChiefSlapahoe on July 02, 2015, 12:48:45 AM
Just wondering, did you change any of the health/damage models in combat realism? I noticed the ranges were cut in half or more for rifle type weapons.

Nope. Hardcore SK modpack have own combat realism version, like as almost all mods included in it. Because in the original mods you can play in anytime just download them from native modpage.

Sorry guy's i am hard work last days, didn't even have time to sit on the forum  ;D But so much has been done.

It will be also available SK patch to Zombie Apocalypse. Zombies become much hardier, have more endurance and is no longer affected by bloodlost. But have weak point in the head.

Abrexus

Quote from: Delekhan on July 01, 2015, 07:26:29 PM
Sky,

Do you know when Abrexus will release the expansion pack version of your mod on the Superior Crafting thread?

Actually he will be incorporating the parts of SC into his pack that he wants from my update.  He's been active in skype with mrofa and myself, and I can assure you he has been hard at work!

ahsifs

Can someone please explain how i make Plastic or Rubber please?

Been trying everything i can think of,

any advice would be awesome!
THANKS!

Xerberus86

good things ahead, great job modders....making a good game to something awesome :D.

Loki88

Yay LED Rope Lights made it into a modpack  ;D it has the drier boreal forest description though   ??? lmao
Glad you like it!

Cheers

kutuzov.optim

Hi there. I have a problem. I can't set a prosthesis to colonist. E.g. I have a colonist without ear. The new ear is in the stock. But there is no options for it in the health menu. I only can amputate organs, but I can't set the new one. What is my ptoblem??

kaptain_kavern

skyarkhangel

Updated to A11b v 1.8: OVERDRIVE!

New in 1.8:
- Ceiling Lights
- Glassworks+
- Drier Boreal Forests
- LED Rope Lights
64) RealProduction_SK (As expansion pack for Superior Crafting. Adds 3-cycle production chain. New resources with chemical industry update) by skyarkhangel
65) Caveworld Flora from Rikiki's Miscellaneous (In the caves are now growing mushrooms. Seriously modified,because in vanilla heavily unbalanced. Added new recipes for cooking food with mushrooms, as well as the ability to make a tincture on mushrooms!) by Rikiki
66) Community Core Library (support core library with new functions for modders) by 1000101
67) Skullywags Weapon Packs (Adds flamethrower, plasma weapons and new turret. Hard modified) by skullywag

Also updated SK texture pack to v.2
Hard work with Russian translation by Humort
Innumerable bugfixes...

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on July 05, 2015, 06:48:05 AM
btw. it isn't safegame compactible. If you want play with your current colony, you shouldn't update to 11b and this mod.

Some cosmetic errors:

Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_bedred and Architect_Furniture_Bed are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_bedred and Architect_Furniture_Bed are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_royalbedred and Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_royalbedred and Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_diningchairred and Architect_Furniture_DiningChair are both bound to J
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_diningchairred and Architect_Furniture_DiningChair are both bound to J
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_Bed and Architect_Furniture_bedred are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_Bed and Architect_Furniture_bedred are both bound to B
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed and Architect_Furniture_royalbedred are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_RoyalBed and Architect_Furniture_royalbedred are both bound to R
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_DiningChair and Architect_Furniture_diningchairred are both bound to J
Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_DiningChair and Architect_Furniture_diningchairred are both bound to J

Edit:
No material selection for the most Working benches.
need Wood plants for the Sawmill, but how should i get on Wood plants ?

Thanks. Updated
Sawmill now require WoodLog.

Uglyr

Quote from: Canute on July 05, 2015, 10:37:57 AM
Just a question, did you even tryed to play your mod for testing ?

I got a Vancidium butcher table, a Silver fishing pier. Both need "parts" i never saw before not bar's. Can't change building mats for these.

When i enable god mode, and check other working tables, i see alot more of these "parts".
I think you need to overwork your Mod.
Not playable at moment !
You did tried to right-click icon to change to material you have, do you?

Just started myself and looks like status icons (something like colonist freezing) gone.

Uglyr

Quote from: Canute on July 05, 2015, 11:49:49 AM
Quote from: Uglyr on July 05, 2015, 11:14:00 AM
Quote from: Canute on July 05, 2015, 10:37:57 AM
I got a Vancidium butcher table, a Silver fishing pier. Both need "parts" i never saw before not bar's. Can't change building mats for these.
You did tried to right-click icon to change to material you have, do you?
I've built assembly workbench, made some steel parts and then can change material for everything I've researched (Crafting II).

The other question is the cost of building. For example butcher table (I'm playing in snow mountain so use steel): 64 steel parts + 1 spare part. not only it's a huge numver of raw steel, but also a lot of work to do (steel parts are made of spare parts and steel bars, spare parts are made of steel bars, steel bars are made of steel).

Mushrooms are not enough and I can't butcher anyone, so I guess everyone dies soon.

kexici

Is some problem with zombie apocalipse :) - instal zombie mod first (this is only path)
zombie mod must be place between core_SK and Epoe_sk  :)

some error with baboo plant :) - its seed mod (there is no bamboo) :)

some idea how fix this ? :)

[attachment deleted due to age]

Uglyr

Looks like butcher table is bugged as other structures require much less materials (less than 1.7?).

But surprisingly raw mushrooms are able to feed my 5 colonists, anyway I'd better start butchering dead raiders to get leather.

Comm console require 0 power. So on one hand it doesn't work without power source. On other it's possible to charge battery a bit and then turn off power station.

Upd. Strange costs again. Heater: 5 steel parts, 2 spare parts, 1 mechanism. Small heater: 8 steel parts, 3 spare parts, 1 mechanism.

skyarkhangel

Thanks to all for suggestions, bugreporting.
Believe me, I'm ready to read and listen to all your wishes  :D