[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Mechanoid Hivemind

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 05, 2015, 07:15:13 PM
I'm ready to read and listen to all your wishes  :D
I wish for a big plate of chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk :D lmao nice mod love it so far!
The individual is obsolete. When you and your kind are extinct, we will cleanse our collective memory of the stain of your existence.

Xerberus86

one request, can you also add the two other new factions from shinzy? as far as i know you have already implemented the norbal vikings. or doesn't it interfere with the modpack by simply adding the two factions to the modpack?

thx :)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Zerg HiveMind on July 05, 2015, 07:19:29 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 05, 2015, 07:15:13 PM
I'm ready to read and listen to all your wishes  :D
I wish for a big plate of chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk :D lmao nice mod love it so far!

If it makes you happier, no problem  ;D

Quote from: Xerberus86 on July 05, 2015, 07:26:17 PM
one request, can you also add the two other new factions from shinzy? as far as i know you have already implemented the norbal vikings. or doesn't it interfere with the modpack by simply adding the two factions to the modpack?

thx :)

You can add this himself if you want  :) It's too easy mod that you can install yourself, at first i try to implement modified modifications.
And i removed Zombie Appocalypse, because so many players wanted to clean it up.. Now lets players to put themselves. Also, players can install my patch for ZA, if they wants a real hardcore zombie apocalypse  ;D

DaLosar

The only thing I missed so far was the Seeds Please mod, its not working properly ATM (at least not here).

Did its original author stop updating it? Will it be updated for this pack? I asked because I think crops are overpowered in the base game and I feel Seeds Please works well with this mod's difficulty.

Also, I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I cant see rest effectiveness modifier for some materials. I can see for bamboo and wooden parts for example, but not for steel parts. Also, wooden parts state a rest effectiveness of 129% and a wooden bed has a rest effectiveness of 103%, I'm not sure if that is intentional or not.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on July 05, 2015, 04:26:14 PM

I found a solution to the problem of automatic power shutdown. So... in 1.8b all tables can work with this ability  :D

villert

Is there any way to disable Zombie Apocalypse? I love the idea of this mod/pack but absolutely hate Zombies taking over my entire game. Simply disabling the mod from the mod menu doesn't work, going through the config file to remove ZombieApocalyse from the designated starter mods doesn't work. Anyone know how to do this? Thanks in advance.

kaptain_kavern

No you got it right man. Just after disabling it in the mod screen you have to create another world in order for that change to occur

villert

Thanks for the replies guys. I was attempting to create a new world after disabling the Zombie Apocalypse mod, but after clicking on the "create" or "next" button, whatever it was, nothing would happen and it would just sit there.

Thanks for pointing that out about the latest version. So, in Overdrive there is no Zombie Apocalypse at all? I interpreted it as the pack still included Zombie Apocalypse, just that there was an additional "hardcore" version you could patch in.

kaptain_kavern

Maybe you got the wrong version installed. If I recall right, zombies were in the 1.7 no?

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 06, 2015, 12:40:55 AM
I found a solution to the problem of automatic power shutdown. So... in 1.8b all tables can work with this ability  :D
Hmm... Was 1.8b released? I don't see any link.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Canute on July 05, 2015, 07:12:23 PM
There are 2 Glasswork table.
At the one i can just made glass, at the other table glass + reinforced glass.
And i don't researched Reinfored glass yet.

Ok this maybe is for the auto-hunt beacon thread, but maybe you can fix it too. The harvest function don't work on mushrooms.

Fixed glassworks. Can't to add caveflora plants to auto-hunt beacon :(

Quote from: DaLosar on July 05, 2015, 08:24:27 PM
The only thing I missed so far was the Seeds Please mod, its not working properly ATM (at least not here).

Did its original author stop updating it? Will it be updated for this pack? I asked because I think crops are overpowered in the base game and I feel Seeds Please works well with this mod's difficulty.

Also, I'm not sure if it is a bug, but I cant see rest effectiveness modifier for some materials. I can see for bamboo and wooden parts for example, but not for steel parts. Also, wooden parts state a rest effectiveness of 129% and a wooden bed has a rest effectiveness of 103%, I'm not sure if that is intentional or not.

Seedplease update in 1.8b. Big thanks to unofficial update by Leucetius
Thanks for bugreport.. I forgot to specify rest effectiveness modifier for some new materials.

Quote from: Canute on July 06, 2015, 01:31:30 PM
Sand sand sand !! Need more sand !!
My stockpiles are full of crushed stones, but i never got any sand on the stockpile's.
Need more sand out of crush stone recipe, i also notice you don't get sand out of the Make stone blocks from the Mashining table only from the stonecutter table.
But i think best solution "Make sand" 5 crushed sand -> 10 Sand for the Mashining table.

And i notice "make reinforce concrete" is only availbe at the Stonecutter table not at the Mashining table. Ok i don't know if you can made Reinforce concrete at some other table, i don't see any recipe so far.

There is a second (or first) industrial cooler availble before you got the Temperatur control researched.

One man talk another, that there are too many sand, please do more crushed stones  :o
Other suggestions - done.

Quote from: Uglyr on July 06, 2015, 03:18:47 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on July 06, 2015, 12:40:55 AM
Hmm... Was 1.8b released? I don't see any link.

In next hours.. because need some updates.

ahsifs

Hey all,
another issue, im trying to make cotton in a Powered hydroponics station but it wont give me the option to create cotton, i have 200 cotton seeds. Help please?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: ahsifs on July 06, 2015, 09:55:04 PM
Hey all,
another issue, im trying to make cotton in a Powered hydroponics station but it wont give me the option to create cotton, i have 200 cotton seeds. Help please?

it' a bug with seedplease.. 1.8a I don't know how this bug came, because i fixed it before. In 1.8b seedplease would work fine with full  options. Already tested. Update in a few hours!

Updated to 1.8b

1) Revised costs for three dozen buildings, tables and furniture.
2) Support of energy savings for most tables. It works well with laser and plasma turrets too.
3) Update Miscellanious.
4) Update Crush Landing.
5) Update Seed Please. Now working fine.
6) Update Pawn State Icons to 11b.
7) Fixed rus translation.
8) Added the change color for floor lamp, and lightpanels.
9) Fixed all the training structures.
10) Added biogenerator, working on bio-energy produced from the beans, as well as from the bad dead people...
11) Update Industrialisation to 11b.
12) Update Rimfire to 11b.
13) Fixed glassworks tables.
14) Droids  temporarily removed.
15) Recipes for carbon, uranium, vacindium parts now works only on electric assembly table.

-Re-update pawn state icons

villert

Canute, Kaptain - Thanks guys, updating Rimworld and then using the new version works perfectly, much appreciated.

Havan_IronOak

Question...   

I tried to follow your instructions to the letter this time and was a bit confused...
For Windows users:
C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
windows button + R -> the Run dialog will appear
type %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow -> this will open the appdata folder

I am a windows user. I've been around PCs since the command prompt was the ONLY thing available so I may be a bit of an old fogey.

1) I opened a File Explorer window with C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config in it
2) I tried hitting + and then R and got a lovely tone but no action.
3) I opened a command prompt window using the mouse by clicking on File in the action bar and then on open command prompt
4) I tried typing "%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow"   I then hit enter and got an error message.

Can you explain what you were saying a bit?
Any reason why I can't just locate "ModsConfig.xml" in C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config and copy yours over it? Or better yet...
1) Copy the mods in your archive into the \mod directory
2) just delete C:\Users\your user name\AppData\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld
3) activate the mods in the game?