[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Morlok

In the latest two verions of the mod, I have been running into the error below, after playing for a long time...
It seems like its related to the amount of time the colonist have been with the colony/ingame.
As the bug can be "fixed" by killing off the colonist. Then after a short while it will happen to the next colonist that joined.

I currently use the SK Global Modpack 1.8c, with the exception of the seeds please mod.
Note: The bug seems to be related to the bug where rendering fires would cause problems, so may be a A11 bug not related to the mod, still hope that someone got a solution :)

Exception drawing Fischer: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at Verse.RoofGrid.Roofed (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic_Shadow.DrawWorker (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.ThingDef thingDef, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic.Draw (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (Vector3 drawLoc, BodyDrawType bodyDrawType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Edit:
Tried to figure out what was causing the problem and played around with the savegame data.
"Fixed" the problem, by editing out some missing bodyparts from the pawn. This fixed the issue for now.
Look like the issue may be related to adding to many implants to the pawn, this cause a lot of missing bodyparts (not shown in game, but still shown in save data), as example a leg will remove foot and toes.

Not sure if the out of range exception is related to the whole pawn or just the list of surgeries.

Example of data removed.

<li Class="Hediff_MissingPart">
<def>MissingBodyPart</def>
<creationTick>10228212</creationTick>
<partIndex>56</partIndex>
<lastInjury>SurgicalCut</lastInjury>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>57</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>58</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>

poorprae

How do I get steel parts, plastic parts, etc..?

Is there a diagram that shows how to get XYZ resource?

kaptain_kavern

Quote from: poorprae on July 11, 2015, 03:25:40 PM
How do I get steel parts, plastic parts, etc..?
At the Assembling workbench (both manual and Electric)

projecttemp

Quote from: Morlok on July 11, 2015, 12:03:44 PM
In the latest two verions of the mod, I have been running into the error below, after playing for a long time...
It seems like its related to the amount of time the colonist have been with the colony/ingame.
As the bug can be "fixed" by killing off the colonist. Then after a short while it will happen to the next colonist that joined.

I currently use the SK Global Modpack 1.8c, with the exception of the seeds please mod.
Note: The bug seems to be related to the bug where rendering fires would cause problems, so may be a A11 bug not related to the mod, still hope that someone got a solution :)

Exception drawing Fischer: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.

at Verse.RoofGrid.Roofed (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic_Shadow.DrawWorker (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.ThingDef thingDef, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Graphic.Draw (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (Vector3 drawLoc, BodyDrawType bodyDrawType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Edit:
Tried to figure out what was causing the problem and played around with the savegame data.
"Fixed" the problem, by editing out some missing bodyparts from the pawn. This fixed the issue for now.
Look like the issue may be related to adding to many implants to the pawn, this cause a lot of missing bodyparts (not shown in game, but still shown in save data), as example a leg will remove foot and toes.

Not sure if the out of range exception is related to the whole pawn or just the list of surgeries.

Example of data removed.

<partIndex>56</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>57</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>
<partIndex>58</partIndex>
<isFresh>True</isFresh>
</li>

This is actually a bug cause by any pawn moving when it's total speed is greater than 21. Floor speed value affect this.

Dammster

I tried this mod. It really looks amazing so thank you for your hard work. However after I installed it there were 2 mods unloaded. Any idea where to put them? Here is the screenshot. Thanks, I am a noobie. :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ptacqiattc5t1yl/Screenshot%202015-07-12%2000.28.48.png?dl=0

kaptain_kavern

It's normal. Those 2 are disabled by default. It is up to you to activate or not.

• Crash landing rend thing a lot more harder and hazardous for you to just survive the landing ;)
  • Darkness mod is supposed to make night even darker (but it doesn't work well on my machine)

I personally don't activate them

wlgorrez

I cant right click and select material,

I'm new to using mods, hope you guys can help.

E.G in normal rimworl. I right click on steel bed to select wood as material, then make the wooden bed.

Now, Any furniture or any architecture does not have a right click option. Is there anything wrong?

or Is that how this mod works? I cant make wooden bed anymore?

thanks

wlgorrez

attach some pictures, my default wall is gold, how can i change that to wood?

[attachment deleted due to age]

kaptain_kavern

I don't know if it is different in Vanilla but you have to already have some wood in a stockpile in order to change to wood

wlgorrez

In vanilla i simply right click the blueprint and select the material to use. Is it different in this mod?

DaLosar

Quote from: wlgorrez on July 12, 2015, 01:19:57 AM
In vanilla i simply right click the blueprint and select the material to use. Is it different in this mod?

Not exactly, it works the same, however in 1.8 you can't make walls out of wood logs (not sure if it is a bug or intended). To make walls you need wood planks, which are made in the sawmill.

wlgorrez

Will try to make wood planks see how it goes. brb

So, It did work. I guess I can have the option if i have the mats.

Thanks

Dammster

Quote from: kaptain_kavern on July 11, 2015, 06:47:18 PM
It's normal. Those 2 are disabled by default. It is up to you to activate or not.

• Crash landing rend thing a lot more harder and hazardous for you to just survive the landing ;)
  • Darkness mod is supposed to make night even darker (but it doesn't work well on my machine)

I personally don't activate them

Oh I see thank you. The order of the mod does not matter?
And another question. The mod changes things so that I can't right click and change materials of bed for example. I don't really like this change because now I have to get some materials first and I don't know which one and how many do I need to get. Is there any way to revert this to vanilla style? Or at least know how many materials will I need for the recipe to show up?

drbln

poorprae

Are there two different Chem Labs?

I have no idea how to produce polymers and sulphates.