[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Buttmuffin

Absolutely love the modpack!.... but every time i save, i go to load and its a black screen... whatever i do it just stains white blue whatever? anyone else have this problem? note i haven't reinstalled, and didnt really get the install instructions so sorta just put them in the mods folder and loaded it up :P

Batpeter

Quote from: Buttmuffin on July 15, 2015, 04:36:46 AM
Absolutely love the modpack!.... but every time i save, i go to load and its a black screen... whatever i do it just stains white blue whatever? anyone else have this problem? note i haven't reinstalled, and didnt really get the install instructions so sorta just put them in the mods folder and loaded it up :P
You need to add the modsconfig.xml file to the Rimworld config folder in the Windows User directory.
Press the Windows Key + R and paste the following in the window that appears: %APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config
This takes you to the right folder, now delete all the files there and place the ModsConfig.xml file from the Hardcore SK modpack in this folder. See if your game gets loaded now. If not you're going to have to start a new world (or delete the Saves and Worlds folders next to the Config folder). If there are still any problems, delete all your mods except "Core" and reinstall the whole modpack by copying the mods from the latest SK modpack to the mods folder.

Uglyr

Quote from: Canute on July 15, 2015, 08:47:18 AM
DELETE all the previous mod out of the mod folder, before you unzip/copy the new ones.
Except "Core" of course. And if deleted don't forget to exctract it from game distrib.

blinari

The powered recipes for making stone blocks, crushed stone, sand, and reinforced concrete are in the code but not available at any bench. I added them to machining. I also changed the electric version of making stone blocks so it will produce some crushed stone and sand (10 and 5, vs the 5 and 10 produced by the stonecutter's table).

Here's a patch. Contains two files, just extract to your mods folder. Won't screw up a saved game. Download link

Edit: It was sand and reinforced concrete, not wood planks

projecttemp

Quote from: Uglyr on July 15, 2015, 01:51:37 PM
DELETE all the previous mod out of the mod folder, before you unzip/copy the new ones.
Except "Core" of course. And if deleted don't forget to exctract it from game distrib.
the core needs to be deleted too and re extracted since this mod do modify the core a bit

Ptolisgoodguy

I'm not sure if this bug has already been answered (if it is even a bug and I'm just being impatient) but when I start on a new location I only a single drop pod with 4 potato seeds in.

Sorry if has already been answered. :P
I hear the voices... They are telling me to do terrible things... Sounds Fun!

Batpeter

Quote from: projecttemp on July 15, 2015, 02:37:16 PM
Quote from: Uglyr on July 15, 2015, 01:51:37 PM
the core needs to be deleted too and re extracted since this mod do modify the core a bit
The Core folder in this mod pack does not contain all files that are present in vanilla Rimworld. I think you should let it overwrite and don't delete the Core folder just like the instructions say.

blinari

The safest thing to do is delete the entire mods folder and start RimWorld. This restores it to its original state, and then you can install your modpack.

blinari

My colonist was hunting when suddenly he needed treatment. He shot his own foot off! He was using a normal quality, 100% hp survival rifle. He's a careful shooter with 13 shooting skill ("Master"). So I can only assume this is a bug.

blinari

A problem with the animal mod. Cobras will attack other animals, which retaliate in melee combat. Then "Cobra Revenge" happens, making the cobra go manhunter.

ChiefSlapahoe

Hey i was wondering if the zombie patch is integrated into the modpack or is it still separate? I tried merging it, but it just wound up with errors about pawn states and such so I'm going to assume it is, right?

ChiefSlapahoe

On that note blinari, it might be interesting to have hunting accidents be a random occurrence (shoot himself/someone else or get sick/lost or less yield from the animal), that happen less or not at all if the person is skilled in the related fields.

Uglyr

Hmm... Does difficulty affects the drop pod event? I just started to play on basebuilder difficulty with recent patches  and first it was lot's of fish, now alomost 100 circuitry. I'm not sure what is it need for, but considering how many ingridients it is used to make some, I assume it was a rich gift.

mokonasakura

Just started using some of the mods but I ran into a problem. How do i get the plans to craft turrets? Looked through all of the production benches that would make sense for it to be under and also checked the merchants that passed by but I'm not finding anything. Currently I cant build turrets at all which is the only thing I really hate about the mods right now.

kaptain_kavern

Research projects labeled "security" will progressively grant you access to Turret under the "security" tab. Manned one's first and automated.