[A11] Advanced Lamps V6.2 A11 update June 20, 2015

Started by Igabod, October 12, 2014, 05:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topper

I have this problem as well. Activating this mod seems to break the start screen. reloading the game causes blackscreen. It does not appear its going to be compatible with A11.

Loki88

A11 update.
Everything seems to work but I can't get the graphic for the built in wall lights to show up properly. The light itself works but it just looks like a regular piece of wall instead of having the old graphic, it just glows in the dark ( Radioactive walls!  :o ) I've been farting around with it for about an hour now after work, and I'm tired as heck. If someone can tell me what I missed it would be greatly appreciated.

Now that I think about it more I could be thinking of the wall lights from superior crafting... Anyway, here's a zip of an A11 compatible version. Iggy will likely make a version in his beloved .7z format in the future. I just don't have 7 zip ( gets by with winrar )

Lemme know if I derped something up and missed it please

[attachment deleted due to age]

Igabod

Quote from: Loki88 on June 19, 2015, 01:08:42 AM
A11 update.
Everything seems to work but I can't get the graphic for the built in wall lights to show up properly. The light itself works but it just looks like a regular piece of wall instead of having the old graphic, it just glows in the dark ( Radioactive walls!  :o ) I've been farting around with it for about an hour now after work, and I'm tired as heck. If someone can tell me what I missed it would be greatly appreciated.

Now that I think about it more I could be thinking of the wall lights from superior crafting... Anyway, here's a zip of an A11 compatible version. Iggy will likely make a version in his beloved .7z format in the future. I just don't have 7 zip ( gets by with winrar )

Thanks for helping me out yet again Loki. I'll probably get around to putting official links to the updated mods tomorrow. Might get around to updating the others that haven't been updated by someone else yet too.

I appreciate everybody being patient with me and I really appreciate the assistance everybody has been providing in getting the updates done for me. I'm still looking for a job here in GA but everything else is finally falling into place so I should be able to get back into a normal routine soon.

Loki88

Quote from: Igabod on June 19, 2015, 11:53:23 AM
Quote from: Loki88 on June 19, 2015, 01:08:42 AM
A11 update.

Thanks for helping me out yet again Loki. I'll probably get around to putting official links to the updated mods tomorrow. Might get around to updating the others that haven't been updated by someone else yet too.

I appreciate everybody being patient with me and I really appreciate the assistance everybody has been providing in getting the updates done for me. I'm still looking for a job here in GA but everything else is finally falling into place so I should be able to get back into a normal routine soon.

No worries Iggy, I'm just sharing the updates I do for myself ( I'm not the only one who loves your mods :P )

Good luck with your job search, I hate job hunting!  >:(

Igabod

Alpha 11 update is officially uploaded on the main post of this thread. Big thanks to Loki88 for doing this update while I was busy with real life.

falcongrey

Quote from: Igabod on June 20, 2015, 06:36:28 PM
Alpha 11 update is officially uploaded on the main post of this thread. Big thanks to Loki88 for doing this update while I was busy with real life.

Silly goose you wrote: "V6.2: Updated for Alpha 10 by Loki88" in the update log! :D
It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Igabod

Quote from: falcongrey on June 20, 2015, 08:21:24 PM
Quote from: Igabod on June 20, 2015, 06:36:28 PM

Silly goose you wrote: "V6.2: Updated for Alpha 10 by Loki88" in the update log! :D

lol thanks for pointing that out. My brain isn't on right today apparently. Might also have to do with the fact that the last version of Rimworld I was able to play was alpha 9.

Topper

falcongrey

It matters not if we win or fail. It's that we stood and faced it.

Loki88

Quote from: Topper on July 07, 2015, 12:21:56 AM
does it work with 11b ?

This is an .xml only mod so there should be no problems.

The 11b update changes how .ddls work so only mods with assemblies are affected. Even then not all of those are affected since it wasn't a complete overhaul, just certain bits and pieces.

Topper

Quote from: Loki88 on July 07, 2015, 12:48:59 AM
Quote from: Topper on July 07, 2015, 12:21:56 AM
does it work with 11b ?

This is an .xml only mod so there should be no problems.

The 11b update changes how .ddls work so only mods with assemblies are affected. Even then not all of those are affected since it wasn't a complete overhaul, just certain bits and pieces.

I get two keybind conflicts (bind to L) when I load this mod up with just eds interface. It causes the right clicking menu not to work.

Igabod

I don't have time to upload a fix for it right now cause I'm about to take my sister to the hospital. But on line 65 of Buildings_Furniture.xml in Defs/ThingDefs you will find     <designationHotKey>L</designationHotKey> just delete that line and it should fix the problem.

kaptain_kavern

They can do the same via the ingame binding menu. Even easier i guess

Pezz

Just as a heads-up (from someone who can't live without this mod ;3) This does work in A12, albeit with a console error or two (none of which are fatal or even remotely harmful~) o 3o/

As for those errors, here they are:
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

XML error: <shadowInfo><basewidth>0.3</basewidth><baseHeight>0.3</baseHeight><tallness>0.6</tallness><offset>(0,0,-0.1)</offset></shadowInfo> doesn't correspond to any field in type GraphicData.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_AdvancedLamp and Architect_Furniture_StandingLamp are both bound to L

The former is a new one to me, the latter I've been getting since A11 (but I'm aware it's trivial, and easy to fix, I'm just lazy :B)

Butyes, thanks muchly for this mod, the UV Heat Lamps and the wall lights are a godsend = u= b

Loki88

When I have a few minutes ( that I don't use to play the new A12c patch  :P ) I will update my LED rope lights mod, and this one, if Iggy hasn't already.

Would it bother you if I made a different version as well to use the lighting designation tab I made in the rope lights mod?