[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

TheGentlmen

Lairdjoker

I have installed the mod pack but for some reason it wont let me create a new world. Press generate button and it does nothing. Anyone have any ideas?

Uglyr

Quote from: Lairdjoker on August 03, 2015, 12:38:55 PM
I have installed the mod pack but for some reason it wont let me create a new world. Press generate button and it does nothing. Anyone have any ideas?
Try to reinstall everything from 0?

Endovior

Quote from: Lairdjoker on August 03, 2015, 12:38:55 PM

Did you install the Zombies? I was playing around with this a bit earlier, and got an exception related to Zombies when I started the game, and got the same worldgen behaviour you described. It worked fine after I reinstalled, sans Zombie patch.

Ember

talk about unlucky, moving all my colonists in to deal with a siege, and the moment all my colonists decided to bunch up a mortar shell hits the group dead center killing everyone

The13thRonin

Quote from: Ember on August 03, 2015, 05:30:20 PM
talk about unlucky, moving all my colonists in to deal with a siege, and the moment all my colonists decided to bunch up a mortar shell hits the group dead center killing everyone

I think you mean lucky. So much free meat!

Ember

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 03, 2015, 05:36:58 PM

you misunderstand, all of my colonists are dead, as in game over

TheGentlmen

Um... they all died.

Quote from: Ember on August 03, 2015, 05:50:50 PM

You have enough food for NaN days.

you misunderstand, all of my colonists are dead, as in game over

You have enough food for NaN days.

Edit: Put 'You have enough food for NaN days.' in the wrong place  :-[

Ember

im starting to regret playing on a flat map with very little rock to mine, starting to wish the fissure miners also mined up rock chunks

skyarkhangel

Hi guy's if you think I haven't read topic its wrong... :D
Work is in full swing! I suppose in 1-2 days new version!

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Ember on August 03, 2015, 07:07:27 PM
im starting to regret playing on a flat map with very little rock to mine, starting to wish the fissure miners also mined up rock chunks

Always do mountains... Why you ask? Cuase thiers tons of resources & It's so defenable...

No mortar's may hit... And those pesky sappers get eaten by the zombies before thier anywhere close  8)

Ember

i dont have zombies in my game for some reason and im rather happy that i dont

also for some reason when i strip norbals that have shields the personal shields just disappear, is that intended? cause i find thats the best way to get those circuits

TheGentlmen

Never noticed that... Can't be bothered to clear 100 or so zombies just for some clothes.

TheGentlmen

Speaking of zombies... thier are none in the modpack by deufult. You need to get it from here & drag it into your mods folder then drag the Zombies Patch from this modpack on to it to make them more evil...

Edit: Now despite what you probably think I'm not SUPER lazy... its just that I did a few edits to the core mod... I get 10 events per day instead of 1, good events are 3x as likely, minor bad events are 40x as likely & huge bad are 80x as likely.

It doesn't end their... raids & sieges are 4x as likly & are 32x the size. Yes you heard me right, 32x. Not a walk in the park you see.

The summary is that its impossible to kill the current raid without getting 4 more so I've simply given up.

Thier this big:http://s14.postimg.org/hg1jtecg1/Screenshot_2.png

Edit 2: Crashed... so unstable

Ember

scary

also, the moment you realize, your primary doctor is in a broken daze, your secondary doctor is missing a leg, and the rest are incapitated or ina broken daze and half the colony has infections that you have a major problem