[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

TheGentlmen

Don't fear... thier's 5x as much zombies  ;D

@sky I've noticed that whenever the game needs to spawn pawn it lags out for a while... I originally fought it was becuase of my storyteller editing so I used the default setting but it still lagged! this doesn't happen in vinnila (Where I still have my "Hardcore" ) SO i believe its cuased by the modpack.

Ember

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 01:26:53 AM

@sky I've noticed that whenever the game needs to spawn pawn it lags out for a while... I originally fought it was becuase of my storyteller editing so I used the default setting but it still lagged! this doesn't happen in vinnila (Where I still have my "Hardcore" ) SO i believe its cuased by the modpack.

im not too sure about this and someone should try testing it, im too lazy to do it myself >.>
i think it might be the clothing mod, the game has to decide from a much larger pool to clothe the pawns, ive noticed that the larger the group the longer it takes and im not too sure but it might be taking even longer the colder it is, since it has to give the pawns even more clothes to even be comfortable in the cold weather

blub01

I'm somewhat confused. I need a bunch of items like "parts" and "mechanism" and such to make a lot of things, but have no idea how to get them. it is probably just a research that I'm missing(crafting 2 maybe), but i just don't get it.

EDIT:

figured it out, and is there any way to make heat strokes less crazy, or disable them? I just had to abandon a colony because i got a heatwave before i managed to get power going, and got a raid with 3 of my 5 colonists incapacitated, and one died almost immediately fighting a raider.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 04, 2015, 01:26:53 AM

Need test, with disabling some mods. Perhaps it with a specific faction? I have encountered similar freeze bug, when enemies comes, Rimworld generate randomly apperel and weapon with specified cost for a each unit. In some situations with "wrong" cost values, Rimworld begins freeze. Please, check with whom start freezes. Its exactly due with "PawnKindDefs" some faction..

skyarkhangel

Quote from: blub01 on August 04, 2015, 06:42:59 AM
I'm somewhat confused. I need a bunch of items like "parts" and "mechanism" and such to make a lot of things, but have no idea how to get them. it is probably just a research that I'm missing(crafting 2 maybe), but i just don't get it.

Please, build assembly bench.

blub01

It might help if a very basic part of the game wasn't in "high tech".
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 04, 2015, 06:59:09 AM
Need test, with disabling some mods. Perhaps it with a specific faction? I have encountered similar freeze bug, when enemies comes, Rimworld generate randomly apperel and weapon with specified cost for a each unit. In some situations with "wrong" cost values, Rimworld begins freeze. Please, check with whom start freezes. Its exactly due with "PawnKindDefs" some faction..
In my experiense all spawns cause lags. Enemies and visitors and crashed colonists.

Ember

it seems easier playing on challenege rather than rough, so far my colonists are living comfortably off of wargs

food storage:

but im keeping a backup

emergency food storage:

skyarkhangel

Lol. exactly will not die of hunger for 1 year.. damn cannibals! :D

Quote from: Canute on August 04, 2015, 10:19:25 AM
Yes, but when you compare these lag with a raw vanila game spawn lag, it is massive.
And i think apparello and maybe the many different (junk) weapons cause this.

I'll try to male lite version without some massive, not very important mods.

Ember

apparantly the story teller decided it will have none of that, higher than average summer tempratures, went up to 15C where the average is -6C. all those corpses are now rotted

vexen88

iam haveing a issue with installing the game the right way then getting a black screen that never ends can someone help?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: vexen88 on August 04, 2015, 01:13:05 PM
iam haveing a issue with installing the game the right way then getting a black screen that never ends can someone help?

when black screen?
If when load savegame, try to switch language after launch Rimworld and before loading savegame! It helps..

Ember

i think there's something wrong with the lighted walls, they only provide light for a few seconds only when a colonist walks directly in front of it

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Ember on August 04, 2015, 01:16:25 PM
i think there's something wrong with the lighted walls, they only provide light for a few seconds only when a colonist walks directly in front of it

so conceived as a motion sensor :) It looks nice. But sorry, i havent written about this in the description. Added descrition for next version (2 walls with this function.)

Product

Really would love to use this modpack, but it seems to be disabling my ability to change construction materials (no dropdown menu appears to select wood or stone etc)

Im assuming this isnt intentional. Starting to build with only Gold Doors is going to take awhile...

anyone know what could be happening? I already tried reinstalling multiple times