[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Thurak126 on August 05, 2015, 04:04:06 PM
Some things should be made more obvious at the start, it appears to be impossible to make steel bars or spare parts at the start until you make blocks and can then right click to see the alternative recipe to make a smelting furnace from marble instead of reinforced concrete. Perhaps add this information to the message you get at the start?

assembly bench also needed to receive from research, but there kraft tools.. so i decided to make bench without any research.

zenfur

Hey, loving your modpack. I don't use any additional mods.

Today I experienced a bug though. I am unable to use traders/shops because of this. Here is feedback:
http://imgur.com/a/3uqmt

Fortunately I editted the save to remove this faulty sculpture and saved my save (it works now). I think it first occured when I tried to sell my sculpture (checked it) and then pressed auto-sell button, not sure though. By the way, Ultimate overhaul had this feature, that you could press auto-sell and it wouldn't auto quit shop to let you see what it sells and possibly correct it. Pretty handy, I miss it.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

skyarkhangel

Quote from: zenfur on August 05, 2015, 04:40:01 PM
Hey, loving your modpack. I don't use any additional mods.

Today I experienced a bug though. I am unable to use traders/shops because of this. Here is feedback:
http://imgur.com/a/3uqmt

Fortunately I editted the save to remove this faulty sculpture and saved my save (it works now). I think it first occured when I tried to sell my sculpture (checked it) and then pressed auto-sell button, not sure though. By the way, Ultimate overhaul had this feature, that you could press auto-sell and it wouldn't auto quit shop to let you see what it sells and possibly correct it. Pretty handy, I miss it.

Yes, because Overhaul already updated to newest version Autosell mod. In next 1.11 also updated... very soon... willingness to 95%

Work is required in 3 times larger.. than in Overhaul. Because, not including all the innovations, modpack also full support Russian language for all mods. The quality of its translation exceeds English (Thank for support to Humort, Rey). Russian translation have excellent unofficial core translation (99.9% translated, 0 errors)  because official just sucks. That is why in Russia popularity Hardcore SK = 99% Overhaul = 1%. On ludeon forum ~600 messages in mod topic. On Russian forum ~1400.

It would be good if there were players who would be willing to support other languages like German or French. I would gladly work together.

skyarkhangel

1.11: Red Alert

Changelog:
1) Added HotCold Biomes, complicated version of the biomes introduced in Core_SK. As well as implement its compatibility with other mods.
2) Added LessIncindentTrolling such reduces the chance of going crazy animals.
3) Fixed platform for all turrets.
4) Added nearly two dozen new backstories for the colonists.
5) Added Harsher Map Conditions. It makes cold, heat and volcanic winter more serious than before.
6) Fashion Tools_SK, TilledSoil_SK, FloorLights_SK and BetterFurniture_SK introduced directly into Core_SK.
7) CrashLanding updated to the latest version 4.32
8) Added agricultural merchant who will sell seeds, food, fish, meat and other goodies ...
9) Revised the minimum distance for most of the turrets.
10) Redraw the icons of all turrets. Now, each turret has its own unique icon! By skyarkhangel.
11) New textures for vanilla mortars by skyarkhangel.
12) Added mod Powerswitch. It opens up new possibilities for automation switches.
13) Redraw the heavy mech plasmagun and added a mech heavy burst laser system.
14) Fixed the display radius  of force shield during the construction.
15) Buildings FishIndustry now available.
16) Now the two traders will be available to purchase fish products.
17) Roast & jerky meat now dont require tableware.
18) Added a moat. Protective strip, greatly reduces the movement speed.
19) Super-computer is now impossible to buy, it can only build.
20) Miscellanious updated to the latest version. There are new interesting features.
21) Added two more types of tableware: clay and plastic.
22) Returned cart to ToolsForHaul. Backpack is no longer as heavy as he was.
23) Crematorium: the body or things will produce ash. Which now needs as an ingredient for fertilizers of ground.
24) Added a Russian translation for mods: ToolsForhaul by Vuursteen
25) Added a Russian translation for mods: RWAutoSell, Wave Survival Mode, PrisonImprovements, Mending, RW_A2B, RW_A2B_Selector by Rey
26) Added mod AlertSpeaker - allows to put warning system (alarm).
27) Added to the miners helmet with a flashlight from mod MiningHelmet.
28) Community Core Library updated to the latest version 11.4.
29) Fixed filter canned craft. Previously, it was possible to make canned from canned .. o_O
30) The dispenser is now working fine and texture brought back to vanilla style.
31) Rum and Cider now also need a tableware.
32) Reduced weight for RPG and LAW.
33) Reduced some of the cost of studying technology droids.
34) Added a bunch of new beautiful textures. Redraw all the alcohol. Almost complete replacement of all textures of fruits and vegetables. Author: neuffs
35) Fixed fuel texture.
36) Changed the craft for all fabrics.
37) Reduced the effect of the joy of drinking tea.
38) In order to craft electronics reduced the number of required steel parts, but increased the number of sand.
39) Added to the table loom recipe for Kevlar fabric.
40) Tailor loom no longer require synthetic materials for construction. (For quick construction)
41) Added 4 new power plants. Mod CTS.
42) Changed the costs of most power plants. Most power plants can now be done from different materials.
43) Added the matter converter (inorganic). Now any possible apparel or weapon turn into inorganic matter, and from it to receive the fabric, polymers, glass, or any metal.
44) Almost complete translation into Russian, with Rey. Perhaps even something not noticed.
45) Fixed value of certain buildings. Used rule: No more than 7 kinds of resources on the building.
46) Miscellanious updated to the latest version of 8.4, such as the stable operation. Translation by Rey.
47) Added LT_Infusion, stable version of Igor (Vuursteen). Big thanks to him
50) Found and removed several clone defs  with plants in Vegetable Garden.
48) Glass doors are now consume energy as automatic.
49) Correction of russian translation errors from players bug reports.
50) Added the baking of bread and baked potato.
and other small changes...

Thurak126

Just got 1.11a, is it intended that you can no longer collect sand? I can fill with sand but the only way to get more sand now seems to be making stone blocks or trade. Given enough time all stone on a map will be used so you will only be able to trade to get more sand.

zenfur

Quote from: Thurak126 on August 06, 2015, 05:50:36 AM
Just got 1.11a, is it intended that you can no longer collect sand? I can fill with sand but the only way to get more sand now seems to be making stone blocks or trade. Given enough time all stone on a map will be used so you will only be able to trade to get more sand.

This. Could we get a better way to mine sand? Maybe it could come as byproduct of mine operation. If we couldn't, it would be nice to bring omnigel to this mod with possibility to craft stone chunks but not steel slag (as it would be redundant and useless). It's pretty primitive to haul a stone chunk and grind it by hand for some sand, especially while playing on the desert. Maybe at least add more efficient electrical crafting table to speed up the process?

Also I'd like to point out, that to make silver bars you use around 20x20 for... 30 bars? that's 400 silver, which is around 13 silver per bar, while at any trader you can buy them for 2.40. I dislike idea of silver used as a material. It's horrendously expensive to craft anything from it and it's beauty/value doesn't suit this cost.

Did you fix the raw cotton/raw devilstrand in this patch?

I'd also like to know if I can replace old modpack with new version without breaking compatibility of my save.

Regarding ash and it's requirement for mulch: it will make mulch pretty expensive, even more than it is now with ammonia. Maybe increase recipe outcome a little? from 15 to 20?

@EDIT: PS: you can still craft silicone which isn't used for anything here
Cheers

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Thurak126 on August 06, 2015, 05:50:36 AM

Yes...removed ability to collect sand.. Sand can be obtained in other ways.

skyarkhangel

Did you fix the raw cotton/raw devilstrand in this patch?

- Already fixed.

I'd also like to know if I can replace old modpack with new version without breaking compatibility of my save.

- there are to match changes, most likely this isnt possible to load save from 1.10.

Regarding ash and it's requirement for mulch: it will make mulch pretty expensive, even more than it is now with ammonia. Maybe increase recipe outcome a little? from 15 to 20?

- With "fertilizers", i think soon rebuild completely production chain with researches.

zenfur

Also... I cannot find food syntethiser's  hopper. It seems to be gone and I cannot make food syn. working :( Have I missed it?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: zenfur on August 06, 2015, 01:08:44 PM
Also... I cannot find food syntethiser's  hopper. It seems to be gone and I cannot make food syn. working :( Have I missed it?

In Misc designator 2 food hoppers.

Quote from: Ember on August 06, 2015, 01:23:50 PM
it broke! o.o

Yes.. Miscellanious recently updated and may have bugs. Thank you, fix'em

Update..
*uck.. i forgot to update Autosell.. And need some hotfixes.

Also.. It will be implemented FAQ + in-game FAQ.

Ember

zenfur

Quote from: Ember on August 06, 2015, 03:12:54 PM
-60C winter and then i get a cold snap.... now its -100C

Uh, welcome on Mars!

I am quite confused with weapon crafting here. How can I get weapon parts? Can I somehow disassemble them? I see only option to smelt them for metal.

Ember

Game Over:

not a fair event so im going to reload >.>

The13thRonin

Can I install A11 v 1.11: Red Alert over the 1.10 release?

Or will this break my save?