[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

skyarkhangel

skyarkhangel

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 06, 2015, 06:15:09 PM
Can I install A11 v 1.11: Red Alert over the 1.10 release?

Or will this break my save?

Never install over old version. This may lead to unstable work whole modpack, not only with old savegames, and even break yours newgame. When i made new version, this means that automatically old version savegames not compatible. If i made a,b,c.. subversion - this means - savegame compatible to "A" version, but sometimes there are exceptions, because A11 compared with A10 less stable to changes.

TheGentlmen

Overkill much?  8)

Welcome to Tuff Luck Patch V2... Its mostly a reorganization of my code... Instead of dirrectly editing the core mod we add a mod call Tuff Luck... & instead of directly editing randy random I made my own storyteller called The Gentleman (Cause these are my stories... right?).

We also add a modorder file, so that you don't have to do it yourself!

Install:
    Drag everything in the 'tuff luck' folder into your 'mods' folder & overwrite whats neccesary. Put your ModsConfig in your '%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config' folder... simple.

Features:

• Bigger, Bader & more common raids*
    • ZOMBIES!
    • General Torchure*
    • Everything good is less common*
    • Lots of bad stuff!*
    • PAIN & DEATH!*
    • Plus my art skills... don't worry its only those 2 pictures!

*Recommend/Must use my custom storyteller for full effect.

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20MnOEi81xJT3NSSFQ3cTFkeGs/view?usp=sharing V2

V3 Out... Scrolll Down A bit.

[/list]

zenfur

Did maybe someone create some cool custom outfit sets with this mod and would like to share? If they are cool enough we could include them to the main post as bonus, as primary ones: anything nudist worker soldier sucks, especially with lots of new content.
    Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

skyarkhangel

I have new posts at the beginning of the topic. 1st - main information.. 2nd - Would for patches. Recently started having problems with lack of space (20k limit) when i made links for all mods. 3th - FAQ

Quote from: Canute on August 07, 2015, 06:49:11 AM
    Cold loving, cold tolerant, Nudist hauler on an ice sheet ? :-)

Lol :)

zenfur

I pretty much don't like this change. These weathers are so extreme. 80 C in a normal coastal forest? No problem. Why the fuck is anything rotting, while no normal rotting organisms can survive in this temperature? This fucking furnance killls everything on the map. It should cook every body on the map and turn it into roasted meat, not make it rot. Also during this event raiders come on a suicidal mission to destroy few wooden fences and die. It's not hardcore, it's riddiculous and unfun, especially when you get struck with it in early game.

In my opinion if you want to keep these extremes, make additional events: extreme heatwave and extreme coldsnap and make them 3x more rare, and keep originals as they were.

Also with such extremes in game it would be nice to be able to research some weather forecaster device which could warn you about incoming extreme weather event.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: zenfur on August 07, 2015, 11:46:05 AM
    I pretty much don't like this change. These weathers are so extreme. 80 C in a normal coastal forest? No problem. Why the fuck is anything rotting, while no normal rotting organisms can survive in this temperature? This fucking furnance killls everything on the map. It should cook every body on the map and turn it into roasted meat, not make it rot. Also during this event raiders come on a suicidal mission to destroy few wooden fences and die. It's not hardcore, it's riddiculous and unfun, especially when you get struck with it in early game.

In my opinion if you want to keep these extremes, make additional events: extreme heatwave and extreme coldsnap and make them 3x more rare, and keep originals as they were.

Also with such extremes in game it would be nice to be able to research some weather forecaster device which could warn you about incoming extreme weather event.

I agree with you... need separate patch for this and with modified pawns for extreme cold weather. Try to disable Harsher Map Conditions.

TheGentlmen

I think the pictures are too big... can i shrink them?
    Welcome to Tuff Luck Patch V3.2... this update we make the insidents in 'Harsher Map Conditions' Their own incidents.

Install:
    Drag everything in the 'tuff luck' folder into your 'mods' folder & overwrite whats neccesary. Put your ModsConfig in your '%AppData%\..\LocalLow\Ludeon Studios\RimWorld\Config' folder... simple.

Features:

• Bigger, Bader & more common raids*
    • ZOMBIES!
    • General Torchure*
    • Everything good is less common*
    • Lots of bad stuff!*
    • PAIN & DEATH!*
    • Plus my art skills... don't worry its only 2 pictures!
    • Harsher Map conditions now has its own events... Extreme heatwave, Extreme Volcanic Winter & Extreme Cold Snap... They are 4x less likely then their normal counterpart.

*Recommend/Must use my custom storyteller for full effect.

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B20MnOEi81xJU0hiUmYtT01hUXM/view?usp=sharing

V3.2
    Edit: Minor Bug Fix
    Edit: Major bug fix.

V4 is out. Scroll down a bit.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 07, 2015, 12:07:36 PM
    Quote from: zenfur on August 07, 2015, 11:46:05 AM

I agree with you... need separate patch for this and with modified pawns for extreme cold weather. Try to disable Harsher Map Conditions.

Your wishes kinda came true... no modified pawns... deal with it.  :P To busy on other things...

Must make Zombies BITE  ;)

zenfur

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 07, 2015, 12:46:32 PM

Your wishes kinda came true... no modified pawns... deal with it.  :P To busy on other things...

Neat. By the way, in new version I am experiencing steam generator graphics glitch:

@edit: it's not generator, this is more often, don't know what causes it yet

Btw, TheGentlmen, why are you posting your mod here? Are you part of this modpack or what?

@lastEdit: Uh, I forgot to mention: Wouldn't it make more sense if you could make kindling out of bamboo, wood logs, or any planks? Wood is wood. Also please change mulch recipe to use kindling instead wood logs. Wood is not so easy to get, especially in harsher climates.

skyarkhangel

Soon i make 2nd post place for patches, where anyone can suggest your patch. Problems with 20k limit. Now, updating to 11b with hotfixes.

Ember

got another issue if you didnt know about it, the archery target joy object is giving a sound error saying:

Cannot play ArrowImpact (subSound UnnamedSubSoundDef_: No resolved grains.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

TheGentlmen

Quote from: zenfur on August 07, 2015, 02:54:37 PM
    Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 07, 2015, 12:46:32 PM

Neat. By the way, in new version I am experiencing steam generator graphics glitch:

@edit: it's not generator, this is more often, don't know what causes it yet

Btw, TheGentlmen, why are you posting your mod here? Are you part of this modpack or what?

@lastEdit: Uh, I forgot to mention: Wouldn't it make more sense if you could make kindling out of bamboo, wood logs, or any planks? Wood is wood. Also please change mulch recipe to use kindling instead wood logs. Wood is not so easy to get, especially in harsher climates.

Interesting, log file?

Its currently a patch for this modpack. I'm trying to make it function independently... I'm slowly but surly getting thier.

Edit: Couldn't reproduce with V3.2
    http://s3.postimg.org/iy39meeub/Screenshot_7.png

TheGentlmen

Quote from: Ember on August 07, 2015, 03:37:07 PM
    got another issue if you didnt know about it, the archery target joy object is giving a sound error saying:

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

With my patch or without?

Ember

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 07, 2015, 05:18:13 PM
    Quote from: Ember on August 07, 2015, 03:37:07 PM

With my patch or without?

without