[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

donoya

Two things: firstly, in order to reduce the amount of confusion, you should try updating the first post, and secondly, how do I make the glass frames? (not the reinforced ones) I've tried looking in just about every workbench (not all) I can make without them, but I haven't found it yet. I've only gotten as far as I have in the crafting because I used prepare carefully and added them to my embark. And one more thing I forgot to include: I'd strongly recommend making wild animals when they go berserk attack other animals, too and not just make a beeline towards your colonists when it was the wildlife that hurt them. Or just make it so that animals won't attack other animals in the first place. Thanks.

XanWasting

is there a second tier to stonecutter's table?
also, devilstrand yields devilstrand cloth immediately, but i need raw devilstrand for several recipes (plasteel, for example). same with cotton.
man, making all these mods compatible must be hell.

The13thRonin

Quote from: XanWasting on August 15, 2015, 07:28:03 PM
is there a second tier to stonecutter's table?
also, devilstrand yields devilstrand cloth immediately, but i need raw devilstrand for several recipes (plasteel, for example). same with cotton.
man, making all these mods compatible must be hell.

OK here's a fix for the cotton/devilstrand: http://www.mediafire.com/download/jyaog7uc5vncv08/HGM+Patch.rar

Also I believe Skyangel is working on a powered stone cutting table in the future.

popster99

Quote from: donoya on August 15, 2015, 05:25:11 PM
Two things: firstly, in order to reduce the amount of confusion, you should try updating the first post, and secondly, how do I make the glass frames? (not the reinforced ones) I've tried looking in just about every workbench (not all) I can make without them, but I haven't found it yet. I've only gotten as far as I have in the crafting because I used prepare carefully and added them to my embark. And one more thing I forgot to include: I'd strongly recommend making wild animals when they go berserk attack other animals, too and not just make a beeline towards your colonists when it was the wildlife that hurt them. Or just make it so that animals won't attack other animals in the first place. Thanks.
I had this problem as well if you make glass in the glassworks table it gives you glass frames

The13thRonin

I think it's just called create glass frame at the glassworks.

popster99

popster99

i now have the problem of my save not working and i haven't updated or changed the modpack

skyarkhangel

try to re-switch language before load, if problems with load savegames.
if not helped: check rimworld log in RimWorld877Win_Data\output_log.txt

The13thRonin, already fixed in 1.12

The13thRonin

Any more hints what's in the next update skyarkhangel?

I hope it's a big one!

You still on track for the 20th of August?

XanWasting

Well, i'll just believe that you want to hear about all bugs and whatnot, so.
grass is dying out. when i tried placing it in dev mode it returned error stating that povertygrassplant verse is not found among defs or something like that.
and thanks for that fix, ronin, it really made big difference.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: donoya on August 15, 2015, 05:25:11 PM

thank you. Found bug with clone-recipe for "old" glass in Recipes_Production_SK.xml

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 16, 2015, 09:43:54 AM
Any more hints what's in the next update skyarkhangel?

I hope it's a big one!

You still on track for the 20th of August?

Yep. Fixing found bugs. And full reworked most of all power plants. New restrictions.. I coded a new placeworker which restrict in 1.12 construction mines, geothermal plant, plasma georeactor closer than 20 squares to each other. Plasma generator now works as component to geoplasma generator and can only build with near it... Removed silver and gold parts for buildings... Walls, doors also will not offer to make them from gold and silver. Only some furniture can be build from this materials.. And some other things.

The13thRonin

Any chance Glittertech will ever be incorporated?

And can we get official instructions on how to add the zombie mod? No idea where it would go in the load order.

Note: Auto-seller has also been updated with more functionality.

TheGentlmen

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 17, 2015, 05:04:35 PM
Any chance Glittertech will ever be incorporated?

And can we get official instructions on how to add the zombie mod? No idea where it would go in the load order.

Note: Auto-seller has also been updated with more functionality.

QuoteTuff Luck has Zombies. If your only interested in the zombies only add the following files: EPOE_SK, Core_SK, Zombie Apocalypse

The zombies mod overrides some things that EPOE & Core also override... Simply get the latest version of tuff luck and only add those 3 folders... Check the mod order file for where to load them.

Quote from: Canute on August 17, 2015, 05:14:11 PM
Sorry i vote AGAINST Glittertech. Glittertech destroy the balance to much.
You can add it as addional, but it shouldn't be in the mainpack.

Since the zombie mod don't change anything at the crafting, maybe before Core_SK would be my first try out.

It doesn't change crafting... but it does add new humanoid pawns... thats why you can't simply add Zombie Apocalypse at the start... Like I've stated, get Tuff Luck & only add those 3 folders & not the rest.

I WANT GLITTERTECH... its shiny...  ;D

Red Perversion

Can't find where can I construct the advanced turrets? Like Vulcan for example. Help?