[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Red Perversion

Quote from: zenfur on August 18, 2015, 06:35:08 PM
Quote from: Red Perversion on August 18, 2015, 05:28:12 PM
I still need help with where to build the MANNED turrets, please!

They are in security tab with M letter. The research path for them is Security: path. Probably they are as early as in battle platforms.

I agree that all research is very obscure and should get upgrade in both in-game view and description.
Thanks for reply mate, BUT have you LOOKED at the COMPONENTS required under Security path of Architect? I already got them researched, I got them in Security tab, but you can't construct them from Security tab as far as I can see. I.e. to build a Vulcan it requires you to have 1 x Vulcan package. Where do you make those packages apart from looting or buying them from traders?

The13thRonin

Uglyr

Quote from: TheGentlmen on August 19, 2015, 04:25:43 PM
I don't speek russian tho... still I hoped I've helped save you some time...

1. Seedplease: Another pack which fixes seeds.
2. Added mod SK_Agriculture. Now all plants that can be grown require appropriate research. Added about 7 researches on the study of plants.
3. Added mod SK_Tech. Alters power. Adds gas centrifuges , which enrich natural uranium-237 to uranium-235.
4. Removes the plasma reactor. Changes things in the plasma geothermal reactor.
5. Changed the geothermal heating. It can now be built right next to one of geothermal power plants.
6. Clutter is now updated to the latest version. Colonists now can read books .
7. Added 4 new animals: hedgehogs , buffalos , mamufallos N1 and rhinos.
8. Added new mechnoids N2: mechanical crab, stalker , mammoth and terminator ( M and M ).
9. Added tekstura N3 pine... Now the northern forests will be the most beautiful forests in rimworld .
10. Added new hairstyles, helmets and armors mod JaffaKree!
11. Added tekstura Cloth and Cloth from dyavolotnika. N4
12. Now you can treat scars using biomater.
13. Now I have added a new type of door 'blind', which allows heat to vent between rooms.
14. Fixed ToolForJobs.
15. Now, the mine can produce copper and aluminum.
16. Silver and gold are now a separate category of precious metals. You can only build some furniture using these precious metals. One of the isotopes of uranium (DU) has been removed completely, and will now be used for the production of ammunition. N5
17. Gause Turbine is now researched in the same research that the Tesla Power Plant is researched in.
18. The Geothermal Generator, Plasma Reactor and Geothermal Mine can no longer be constructed closer than 15-20 cells from each other.
19. Locate and removed a bug which caused 2 glass recipes to apear.
20. You now need ashes to make multch.
21. Added new recipes for cooking meat on the fire.
22. Wires (wiring) can now be made only out of copper.
23. Increased the spawn of copper and coal on the map.
24. Changed the craft began. Now it is obtained in the processing of iron ore and coal. N6
25. Added a new resource: Titanium. Rare expensive metal. Stronger than plasteel, but weaker than composites and vanadium.
26. Removed parts of the isotopes uranium. N7
27. Changed the color palette for iron ore (steel) and plasteel... also the composite are now brighter... Now buildings will not be too dark.
28. Added a new resource: nitrate. One of the principal components of the black powder, and is widely used for fertilizers.
29. Sulfates renamed to sulfur. Also changed the texture. Now, one of the components of gunpowder. Can be obtained by the refining or processing of iron ore.
30. In accordance with the innovations changed the recipe for gunpowder.
31. Added new feature: napalm. Used for the production of certain ammo.
32. Completely rewritten recipes for ammunitions. Fixed magnetic crafting and Volcanic ammunition. N8
33. Changed the texture of the mine and the rig.
34. Fixed collection of sand.
35. Added a new resource: Peat, which now can be collected in swamps.
36. Added new fuel power generator which runs only on fuel.
37. A coal power plant can now operate on non-coal material, like turf. N9
38. Changed biogenerator, it now works on biomater, or the biodiesel derived from the beans. Removed resouce bioelements and related requirements. N10
39. Added  the collection of rubble on the ground.
40. Changed mulch again. Removed the requirements of wood, but it now want nitrate. N11
41. Autosell updated to the latest version.
42. Added new colors and two technologies of ornamental flowers. Increased bonuses from the beauty of flowers.
43. Overhualed energy generators. N12
44. Increased the amount flour and sugar you get from a harvest. The appeal of outdoor illumination has also increased increased.
45. Added the abilty to use Carboniferous, vanadium and plasteel to make the initial (slow) workbenchs.
46. ​​Added a new resource: Charcoal (charcoal) which is available from burning through the wood. The recipe is also available for the fire. For steel can now be used to choose carbon or charcoal.
47. The console connection again received a separate technology for learning. As in one of the patches is required to open the technology to explore the lighthouse + Building 2.
48. Increased yield or production rate in the refining station (ex chem. Lab) and mixer all recipes 2-4 times.
49. Overhauled snowman and Soylent Green.
50. Fashion Apothecarius, OmniStorage, MedicalDrinks are now part Core_SK. CombatRealism Defence, Industrialisation and partly Superior Craft with Mechanical Defence2 (MD2) are now part of a new project based on the Tech_SK dll library. Since that time, Hardcore SK begins to position itself as a global project. Modpaki in the past.
51. Remade Soylent Green.
52. Optimized size of stacks for most of the resources on the basis of their market value.
53. Removed nearly 3 dozen extra things from Aparello and Norbals. All the socks and gloves are now the same type and are placed on both hands.
54. Changed the scheme of the production of biodiesel. Added a recipe for seed processing into biodiesel in fuel processors (bio refinery).
55. bows, crossbows, pilum significantly slashed on the firing range, the maximum range of some of them only 18 (less than the pistols). But significantly increase their accuracy and speed of application. In a small distance is now deadly and well adapted for hunting.
56. Completely redesigned melee weapons including weapons norbals use, making it more effective in close combat. Cut the wild damage norbal weapons do. All weapons norbals use has a slightly better performance.

N1: What... Google translate being funky... forgot to mention... I don't speak Russian :]
N2: Google ain't so bright... it said and I quote "Added manually new AIM "
N3: Some sort of tree?
N4: Got no idea what that means...
N5: Don't exactly understand the uranium part...
N6: What?
N7: N5 all over again...
N8: Not sure what it means exactly
N9: Not sure what the proper resource name is...
N10: N9 again...
N11: N10/9 again...
N12: 'Cut the power plants rubella, chicken 2 times. And the cost of increased solar...' Um no...

Thanks. Some fixes:
8. ... terminator (male and female) - probably this was ment
9 (and later). "tekstura" means "texture" but I guess it's obvious. Pine is pine-tree (to avoid confusion).
11. "dyavolotnika" i think means "devilstrand" but not sure (never played on russian language)
12. Not "now" but "Norbals"
13. added new door "curtain" that allows heat to pass
16. DU means "depleted uranium"
24. Steel is now made of iron ore and coal.
26. Now you can't make parts out of uranium isotopes.
28, 40. Not sure about ingame name, but IMHO most common name is "saltpeter"
29. Can be obtained by oil refining or processing of iron ore.
32. ... magnetic and volcano ammunitions (don't play long enough to be sure abot exact names)
35,37 Turf and Peat is the same thing. Don't know what word will be used.
42. added new flowers and 2 techs to grow them. more beauty bonus
43. Wind turbines nerfed to produce 2 times less power. Solar power plant cost increased.
44. original has no word "harvest" so maybe it's "crafting" (never used them so unsure but seems more logical)
45. added recipies to make carbon, vanadium and plasteel to initial (slow) crafting table (not sure which one)
46. New resource charcoal. Can be gained by burning (perhaps special action on special workbench)  wood. Recipie is also available for campfire. To make steel you can use either coal or charcoal.
47. Comm-console again has own tech to research. Prerequisites are: to research beacon and construction II as before.
49. Retexturized snowman and Soylent Green.
51. Reworked "work of soylent". I don't understand it even in russian. Perhaps something like crafting Soylent Green. Or making food of Soylent Green. Or else. 
53. :) socks are not placed on both hands. Socks are removed completly. Gloves are of one type and placed on both hands.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on August 19, 2015, 06:49:23 PM

everything correctly. You canhelp to make full translation.

already done:

57. Установлен патч совместимости AutoSell с Miscellanious. Теперь багов с торговлей быть не должно.
58. Ускорение производства на сборочных столах. Для обычного станка в 2 раза. Для электрического в 4. Ускорение переработки песка и щебня в том числе.
59. Исправлен крафт оружия ближнего боя, теперь его нельзя делать из камня и дерева. (например заточка из железобетона)
60. Добавлен красивый головной убор из перьев для аборигенов от The13thRonin.
61. Убрано дублирование рецепта тофу на консервном столе.

Uglyr

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 19, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

57. Установлен патч совместимости AutoSell с Miscellanious. Теперь багов с торговлей быть не должно.
58. Ускорение производства на сборочных столах. Для обычного станка в 2 раза. Для электрического в 4. Ускорение переработки песка и щебня в том числе.
59. Исправлен крафт оружия ближнего боя, теперь его нельзя делать из камня и дерева. (например заточка из железобетона)

57. Installed compatibility patch for AutoSell and Miscellanious. There should be no bugs with trade now. (yeah-yeah)
58. Production speed increase on assembly tables (perhaps all crafting tables) . Usual table: 2 times faster. Electrical one: 4 times. Also for sand and crushed stone (not sure for what action).
59. Fixed craft for melee weapons. It's not possible to make it out of stone and wood now. (for example shiv out of reinforced concrete). (strange example. concrete is counted as stone?)
60. Added beautiful headgear for tribals made of feathers by The13thRonin.
61. Removed duplication of tofu recipie on canned food table. (not sure about exact names)

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Uglyr on August 19, 2015, 07:28:43 PM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 19, 2015, 06:59:38 PM

57. Installed compatibility patch for AutoSell and Miscellanious. There should be no bugs with trade now. (yeah-yeah)
58. Production speed increase on assembly tables (perhaps all crafting tables) . Usual table: 2 times faster. Electrical one: 4 times. Also for sand and crushed stone (not sure for what action).
59. Fixed craft for melee weapons. It's not possible to make it out of stone and wood now. (for example shiv out of reinforced concrete). (strange example. concrete is counted as stone?)
60. Added beautiful headgear for tribals made of feathers by The13thRonin.
61. Removed duplication of tofu recipie on canned food table. (not sure about exact names)

In 1.11 you can get shiv from reinforced concrete  :D yep. Reinforced concrete have stone stuff.
All everything right.

62. Added a new resource: a collection of herbs. Gather from the wild rose, mint and hypericum. For the English version: yellow, red and green flowers renamed to wild rose, mint and hypericum.
63. Removed the requirement of synthetic materials for tailor's workbench.
64. Change the number of resources required for heaters and coolers. Reduced heatpush for the floor heating about 5 times (it was too high for their cost).

I hope finally end bugreports today.

losinator501

Man, I am having legit troubles surviving even on basebuilder. I just run out of food because they refuse to cook jerky on the grill, they only want to hunt. Any ideas?

skyarkhangel

Quote from: losinator501 on August 19, 2015, 10:41:16 PM
Man, I am having legit troubles surviving even on basebuilder. I just run out of food because they refuse to cook jerky on the grill, they only want to hunt. Any ideas?

you probably turned warehouse into a room for prisoners  :D there is such a trick!

losinator501

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 20, 2015, 12:04:13 AM
Quote from: losinator501 on August 19, 2015, 10:41:16 PM

you probably turned warehouse into a room for prisoners  :D there is such a trick!
No i have them separate

The cooks can either butcher or make jerky but they always choose to butcher so then I have a lot of raw meat so people get sick or mad

Is hunting then grilling the only option for food early game?

The13thRonin

This is legitimately the greatest mod-pack ever...

I have super high hopes for the future of this mod-pack.

skyarkhangel #1 Russian modder! :)

I highly approve of the new names of the red medical flower, green medical flower and yellow medical flower!

PS - 6 hours until D-day for the new release here in Australia...

Hope you're working under that timeline... I wanna get home from a long day at work tomorrow and smash out some RimWorld :).

Uglyr

As you adding a wide use of coal and charcoal can you please also add a simple cheap coal heater? To be able to heat on ice biomes before you get electricity.
Something like that:
http://aquagroup.ru/articles/otoplenie-doma-uglem.html

zenfur

Quote from: losinator501 on August 20, 2015, 12:55:03 AM
The cooks can either butcher or make jerky but they always choose to butcher so then I have a lot of raw meat so people get sick or mad

Is hunting then grilling the only option for food early game?

I survived even on desert (haven't tried north pole yet), but I have failed few times before I succeed on that.

Tips: Camp fire (made out of kindling, in temperature tab) is great for early cooking. You can make there simple meals without the need of tableware, or cook fish/bake potatoe. All of these options are great.

As a source of food fishing is superb, as from hunting I couldn't survive very long as animals were running out on the desert too quickly. I was helping myself with shimmershrooms (they are great to eat as raw) - mine few blocks of any mountain and you should get some too. Make sure to disable it as an ingredient for cooking (shimmershroom), as it's better to eat as raw (and lasts fresh longer).

So there are few tricks to make cook prioritize cooking over butchering:
1) you can set range to get ingredients for recipe in bills - lower that to narrow area and set dumpling zone for animal corpses only nearby butchering table. This will make sure your cook won't go on the adventure to get some random corpses which happen to be all around the map, but wait for hunter to kill and carry them here
2) if you have too many corpses and he keeps butchering, you can always suspend the task for a while to make the cook focus on cooking
3) the ultimate solution is to have 2 people cooking: 1 butchering and 1 cooking :)
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

losinator501

Wow the range one sounds like it will work great, that makes a ton of sense so he doesn't go across the map to butcher when everyone is starving. Thanks!