[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

zenfur

Quote from: iiSpeedy on August 23, 2015, 06:32:27 AM
Update for Alpha 12 Would be nice :D

Of course, duhh. Think about how many mods have to be updated in order to do that. Don't say such things please.
Little posts, quality posts.

Notice me, senpaaiiiiiii!!!!

bobisback

So toxic fallout hit, and now the game is so glichy it is unplayable. Anyone else get a prefrmance hit with toxic fallout?

Nevermind I restricted everyone to inside and it become unplayable. I removed the restrictions it runs fine.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: iiSpeedy on August 23, 2015, 06:32:27 AM
Update for Alpha 12 Would be nice :D

So soon update for A12.. :)

skyarkhangel

I'am updated some of libraries. For example seedplease and caveflorafouna already works on A12

Now trying to start Core_SK for  A12.

Uglyr

Just tried a12 vanila after a long break (moreover not ice but swamp forest). OMG - it's a different game. I'm in panic - unknown techs, no usual buildings, others are available from the start, ... I forgot how to play that game, better stick with Hardcore SK.

bobisback

For some reason I cannot install any weapons into the turret bases? Is there any reason why all weapons in the list are greyed out? Am I missing something?

notfood

Quote from: bobisback on August 23, 2015, 11:41:19 PM
For some reason I cannot install any weapons into the turret bases? Is there any reason why all weapons in the list are greyed out? Am I missing something?

I think that selector is very buggy. I have had the same issue multiple times. Wouldn't it be better to just be able to equip the gun the pawn is using? Right click -> Equip Gun, it then equips the gun the pawn is using. Some checks need to be done so it only restricts them to ranged weapons, not tools or melee.

Dan

Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 23, 2015, 09:33:50 AM
I'am updated some of libraries. For example seedplease and caveflorafouna already works on A12

Why do the seeds in this modpack use the festive winter crate sprite from Team Fortress 2? The original sprites from SeedsPlease look better, the current sprite looks bad.

The13thRonin

Quote from: Dan on August 24, 2015, 04:23:09 AM
Quote from: skyarkhangel on August 23, 2015, 09:33:50 AM

Why do the seeds in this modpack use the festive winter crate sprite from Team Fortress 2? The original sprites from SeedsPlease look better, the current sprite looks bad.

Agree... New sprite needed.

Also seeds should stack higher (300-500?)

Pawns should be able to carry more than 5 at a time for planting.

They can carry 300 wood logs... I dunno why seeds only stack to 100.

zenfur

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 24, 2015, 05:40:25 AM

I third this. Only 5 seeds per sowing is probably to avoid situations where you have multiple farmers but only one will be sowing because he took all seeds for himself. 5 is actually quite allright.

The13thRonin

Quote from: zenfur on August 24, 2015, 07:38:03 AM

I third this. Only 5 seeds per sowing is probably to avoid situations where you have multiple farmers but only one will be sowing because he took all seeds for himself. 5 is actually quite allright.

If you do not have the seeds right next to the grow area then 5 is terrible, trust me on that (taking up to 5 RimWorld days [which is representative of 1.5 months time] to plant a single small field).

At least 20 would be great. 10 would be an improvement. 5 is unbearable.

Also still no Rimsenal? :(

skyarkhangel

Rey (my assistant) and me.. working also on retextures for trees, this is boreal forest:
Now we changed pine and birch. In plans to redraw all the trees.

isistoy

<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

zenfur

Quote from: The13thRonin on August 24, 2015, 08:24:41 AM
Quote from: zenfur on August 24, 2015, 07:38:03 AM

If you do not have the seeds right next to the grow area then 5 is terrible, trust me on that (taking up to 5 RimWorld days [which is representative of 1.5 months time] to plant a single small field).

At least 20 would be great. 10 would be an improvement. 5 is unbearable.

Also still no Rimsenal? :(

That's why before I sow I create zone near growing area and order pawns to haul the seeds they need first.

Trees are looking great, but the most importantly: do they still do the whimpy-bumpy movement?