[A15] TF RIM-MOD v1 (Saul's 4 mods)

Started by Saularian, April 24, 2015, 05:40:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaptain_kavern

I'm looking forward to see them updated too. Especially Bag em and Tag em
Please Keep at it Saularion  :P

Also we happen to have a Slack (like an irc chat) space where modders try to help each other. Feel free to jump by (link in my sig)

Saularian

ITS HERE!

Downloads are in the 1st post, probably still waiting for being authed, so bear with me.

Will keep the ALPHA 10 versions online for those who have not yet upgraded to ALPHA 11

Any feedback is welcome

Cheers!

kaptain_kavern

Saularian

Just upgraded Rack em and Stack em to V2 (alpha 11 version, will not do any more work on the A10 ones) as it seemed colonists would not pick clothes from the storage racks, which was kind of annoying and something I had not noticed yet as I havent been testing the racks for that purpose yet. Now they take the clothes of the racks!

Enjoy!

Saularian

Currently being updated to A12, will be removing the A10 and A11 versions from ModDB after that, and will check if I can add new things to my mods, or add another mod. If any of you have suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

Dragoon

Quote from: faltonico
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

StorymasterQ

I like how this game can result in quotes that would be quite unnerving when said in public, out of context. - Myself

The dubious quotes list is now public. See it here

Dragoon

Quote from: StorymasterQ on August 24, 2015, 09:17:18 PM
-snip-?

haha but in all seriousness if we could get animal armor or even just some new human armor like this http://static.dudeiwantthat.com/img/omg/fools/resize(640%2c533)/adrenasuit-inner-vein-system-3249.jpg that woudl or an exoskeleton would rock.
I truly can't understand that sense of balancing a LOT of modders have, pouring more resources on something doesn't make it more difficult, but more annoying. It is not engaging, even if i'm swimming in silver at late game ¿why to bother?, why all the effort to get there?.

Dragoon

Oh something that might be easier for you to add would be shields.

Heroinómano34

anytimes the hat layer is under the skinmask, ¿how can i do to see always on the top?