[A11] Advanced Lamps V6.2 A11 update June 20, 2015

Started by Igabod, October 12, 2014, 05:16:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Topper

Quote from: Pezz on August 25, 2015, 07:01:23 PM
Just as a heads-up (from someone who can't live without this mod ;3) This does work in A12, albeit with a console error or two (none of which are fatal or even remotely harmful~) o 3o/

As for those errors, here they are:
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

XML error: <shadowInfo><basewidth>0.3</basewidth><baseHeight>0.3</baseHeight><tallness>0.6</tallness><offset>(0,0,-0.1)</offset></shadowInfo> doesn't correspond to any field in type GraphicData.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 56)

Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_AdvancedLamp and Architect_Furniture_StandingLamp are both bound to L

The former is a new one to me, the latter I've been getting since A11 (but I'm aware it's trivial, and easy to fix, I'm just lazy :B)

Butyes, thanks muchly for this mod, the UV Heat Lamps and the wall lights are a godsend = u= b

I get these errors too..is the original author gone :( the Mod works but could use a cleanup.

Igabod

Quote from: Topper on August 31, 2015, 03:38:14 AM
Quote from: Pezz on August 25, 2015, 07:01:23 PM
Just as a heads-up (from someone who can't live without this mod ;3) This does work in A12, albeit with a console error or two (none of which are fatal or even remotely harmful~) o 3o/

As for those errors, here they are:

XML error: <shadowInfo><basewidth>0.3</basewidth><baseHeight>0.3</baseHeight><tallness>0.6</tallness><offset>(0,0,-0.1)</offset></shadowInfo> doesn't correspond to any field in type GraphicData.

Key binding conflict: Architect_Furniture_AdvancedLamp and Architect_Furniture_StandingLamp are both bound to L

The former is a new one to me, the latter I've been getting since A11 (but I'm aware it's trivial, and easy to fix, I'm just lazy :B)

Butyes, thanks muchly for this mod, the UV Heat Lamps and the wall lights are a godsend = u= b

I get these errors too..is the original author gone :( the Mod works but could use a cleanup.

No I'm not gone. I'm just rather busy with my new life in the Atlanta area. I have started playing the game again though and once I have played through all the new content I'll begin working on understanding the modding side again. This will probably be among the first of my mods to be updated along with Bulk Meals and Fast Floors. Just be patient and I'll get it out for all of you.

Topper

This is a mod that really belongs in core game..or at least some sort of fleshing out of the lightning system.

I am getting crashes when I try to build the walls with lamps built into them...something about shadowinfo basewidth

Topper

jerome736

I've attached an unofficial update for this mod to make it compatible for Alpha 12d. Please remove and replace with Igabod's when he updates the mod officially.

[attachment deleted due to age]

cucumpear

Quote from: jerome736 on September 25, 2015, 11:18:41 PM
I've attached an unofficial update for this mod to make it compatible for Alpha 12d. Please remove and replace with Igabod's when he updates the mod officially.
Thank you, jerome736!
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Topper

Quote from: cucumpear on September 26, 2015, 01:45:40 AM
Quote from: jerome736 on September 25, 2015, 11:18:41 PM
Thank you, jerome736!

Ditto Thanks friend!

jerome736

No problem friends! Hopefully Igabod will be back sometime soon from RL and be able to work on the mods himself  :)

Topper

Any updates to 13 for this one? The differnt lighting options were quite useful

xlockeed

Each year of thy life is the foundation for the next. The man who squanders his youth needs must build his life on a foundation of mud, and then wilt it collapse.

silentwolf123

Igabod

Quote from: Topper on April 10, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

Quote from: xlockeed on April 10, 2016, 11:56:23 PM
Yes please update this. Pretty please

Quote from: silentwolf123 on April 19, 2016, 11:19:04 AM
Be a good mod to update if a update is needed :P

I'll take a look at it tonight and see how much work is needed to update it. I don't currently have the a12 update that was done by jerome however so it might take a lot more work than I have time for so I can't promise anything right this moment. If I don't get it done tonight then I'll try again in a week on my next day off (I work 6 days a week so free time is in short supply for me). If anybody can upload the a12 version that might help speed up the update process a little.

Loki88

Quote from: Igabod on May 02, 2016, 09:00:22 PM
Quote from: Topper on April 10, 2016, 12:46:07 AM

Quote from: xlockeed on April 10, 2016, 11:56:23 PM
Yes please update this. Pretty please

Quote from: silentwolf123 on April 19, 2016, 11:19:04 AM
Be a good mod to update if a update is needed :P

I'll take a look at it tonight and see how much work is needed to update it. I don't currently have the a12 update that was done by jerome however so it might take a lot more work than I have time for so I can't promise anything right this moment. If I don't get it done tonight then I'll try again in a week on my next day off (I work 6 days a week so free time is in short supply for me). If anybody can upload the a12 version that might help speed up the update process a little.

If no one else can post it before I get home from work in about an hour I think I have the a12 version somewhere I can send you. Updating isn't too bad, just a bit time consuming to hunt everything down.

NVM I'm full of crap, I can't find it  :(

cucumpear

Good thing I never clean up my rimworld folders, I guess. Here's jerome's A12d version.
This person might poke around in Def folders more than is healthy.
https://github.com/cucumpear

Igabod

Quote from: cucumpear on May 05, 2016, 03:15:53 AM

Good thing I never clean up my rimworld folders, I guess. Here's jerome's A12d version.

Thank you for the upload. I will check it out when I have some free time again. Monday is my next day off so I'll try to get to it by then. :)