[A13] A Dog Said... - Core friendly animal surgery (11-04-16)

Started by Latta, September 09, 2015, 12:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latta

A Dog Said, "You have the ability, why you don't fix me?" I Had No Choice But To Cry

Watching your double cataract Labrador is no longer painful
A Dog Said... adds peg legs, bionic eyes, prosthetic and bionic arms(for monkeys), prosthetic and bionic legs(small, medium, large and huge), which you can apply to your favorite animals. Buy them from traders.

License info
You must follow this license.

Direct
Update thanks to Adamiks!

• Please report any.

LustrousWolf

AMAZING! Exactly what I needed in life! OuO

Is it possible to make animal bionics with a patch for EPOE or something? Sorry if this is obviously wrong, not the smartest when it comes to mods :)

Latta

Which part do you mean? Crafting at workbenches, or extended bionic/prosthetic parts? For latter case, I had intention but only realized that EPOE is a massive mod...

LustrousWolf

Quote from: Latta on September 09, 2015, 12:41:32 PM
Which part do you mean? Crafting at workbenches, or extended bionic/prosthetic parts? For latter case, I had intention but only realized that EPOE is a massive mod...

Maybe not crafting advanced bionics, but maybe just bionics, simple prosthetic, and lower class things such as peg legs at the correct benches, and the pawn must have a high crafting skill, as they are crafting say  bionics in a small space such as a leg, as it is for an animal?

Florius

Look awesome! As said above, I am curious if it is compatible with EPOE!

Latta

It's compatible, though I had to separate every organs for animals. Before this, you could amputate chicken's leg and transplant into one of prisoner's body...

RoboticManiac

Quote from: Latta on September 09, 2015, 01:35:35 PM
It's compatible, though I had to separate every organs for animals. Before this, you could amputate chicken's leg and transplant into one of prisoner's body...
That's not a bug, that's a feature.  :-X

Florius

Hahahaha this is what I had in mind

Would have been awesome though.

LanMc

Hi, my name is Lan and I am a Rimworld addict...

A Friend

"For you, the day Randy graced your colony with a game-ending raid was the most memorable part of your game. But for Cassandra, it was Tuesday"

Squiggly lines you call drawings aka "My Deviantart page"

isistoy

Aaaah great!
This and Animal Hide makes a perfect new set for tameables!

Cheers!
<Stay on the scene like a State machine>

newvelaric

Incredible! I finally tamed a Thrumbo, but it has scars. So This should help make it more efficient.

Mrshilka

My Dream of Bionic Wargs released to hunt down fleeing Raiders can now come true!.

bills6693

Question - does the addition of various sized bionic limbs for animals reduce the frequency of human-bionics showing up with traders? Or is it in addition? Or do you use human prosthetic/bionic limbs used for animals?

Latta

Unfortunately and currently, it will reduce human item frequency without giving additional tweaks to traders, especially exotic traders.