[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

XxDrinkBleachxX

Is there any way to change the restrictions and the priorities menus from all colonists to show specific colonists?
Nevermind, figured it out.

blutsager

Hello:

Recently I donwlaoded this modpack. After lots of issues related with the mod causing the game to take huge times to load (and finally being able to fix it) I found a new bug. I cant generate maps (I press generate but it doesnt do anything), neither I can use a pre-existing map to create a colony.
Have been trying to find a solution, but didnt have much succes on that. Can you help me out?.

EDIT: Sorry, gonna be a little bit more precise: whenever I activate "SK CORE" file, this errors occurs.

notfood

You don't have to activate anything. You've probably skipped the step where you copy ModsConfig.xml to your userfolder.

skyarkhangel

Updated 2.2d

Changes:
1) Updated research menu, added sorting, search for the name and price. You can view full list of all technologies.
2) Enviro_SK updated to the latest version of the fixed bugs.
3) Updated Nanite shield, now it is possible to implant a shield not only to colonists but also animals. Available only for the intelligent animals.
4) Changed the texture of vanilla Heavy SMG.
5) For all buildings,  unrelated to the ancient evil, have been removed mechanoids.  Reduced spawn these buildings.
6) Rebalance for bows, crossbows, now they are like a quiver of 20 arrows.
7) Rebalancing penetration of melee weapons and arrows. Thus, for example, knife or shiv now unlikely to be useful against a well-protected characters.
8) Remove pop-up red error after research agriculture.
9) Now just the snow will not be available as a building material for other buildings, except for the snow walls.
10) Remove the red bug from a steam generator.
11) Removed restriction for use canned food at a time 1 bank. Increased speed seaming cans.
12) Fixed a bug with shooting through the door. Rebalance chance to hit wood and stones.
13) change the qty for gutted corpse, reduced by 2.5 times, but the nutritional value is increased by 2.5 times. (avoiding the bug with the butchered corpse, which the colonists are trying to pick up).
14) Small rebalance Insects and raptors. Raptors are now 1.5 times higher.
15) Mechs and terminators, now have sooooo delicious drop after disassembling.
16) The mammoth is now an improved version of the centopede. Be careful falls rarely, but neatly.
17) The category of "resources" is returned to the place. It was at the very bottom.
18) Mechs and terminators are now immune to radiation.

skyarkhangel

Quote from: Herc18 on October 02, 2015, 07:55:15 PM
Awesome! What about the hauling mod? And can you buy the cleaning and hauling bots from traders? Sorry new to the pack and couldn't find info on it 😁

about hauling mod.
in test, Testers still speak that not all errors are corrected

Quote from: blutsager on October 03, 2015, 10:48:41 AM
Hello:

Recently I donwlaoded this modpack. After lots of issues related with the mod causing the game to take huge times to load (and finally being able to fix it) I found a new bug. I cant generate maps (I press generate but it doesnt do anything), neither I can use a pre-existing map to create a colony.
Have been trying to find a solution, but didnt have much succes on that. Can you help me out?.

EDIT: Sorry, gonna be a little bit more precise: whenever I activate "SK CORE" file, this errors occurs.

just put modconfig into config folder.
How to do this, in first topic message.

Quote from: pestilenz on October 03, 2015, 04:01:43 AM
Hi skyarkhangel, great version so far. Just some feedback and bugreporting:

– on Mac & Linux, your version of Redistheat produces a texture bug. This bug has been fixed by now. I hotfixed it by replacing the Texture & Assemblies folder.

– after buildung the steam generator and loading my colony, I got a heatpusher bug with the steam generatore. Fixed it by going to Tech_SK/Defs/ThingDefs/Buildings_Power_Tech.xml, under <defName>SteamGenerator</defName> and changing
<compClass>CommunityCoreLibrary.CompHeatPusherPowered</compClass> to
<compClass>CompHeatPusherPowered</compClass>

Yes, you are right. Already in 2.2d, bcs steam gen. using part of code with vanilla CompHeatPusherPowered and not support CCL CompHeatPusherPowered.. it's my mistake.

silentwolf123

for some reason I am missing the texture for silver? oh and gold to
just wondering if its just me or everyone and if it is just me, is there a quick fix?

[attachment deleted due to age]

DancingWind

Quote from: silentwolf123 on October 03, 2015, 03:23:11 PM
for some reason I am missing the texture for silver? oh and gold to
just wondering if its just me or everyone and if it is just me, is there a quick fix?

Same problem here

Bioshokar

DarknessLilly

i fixed the silver probleam if any one wants to know how. i deleted the core mod folder and reinstalled it from the game zip than copied the core from the mod pack over it and my silver probleam was gone. ^_^

macrixen

anyone else having issue with animals not consuming the harvested hay? or is that a feature....

Grogfeld

Quote from: macrixen on October 04, 2015, 01:38:39 PM
anyone else having issue with animals not consuming the harvested hay? or is that a feature....

I have the same problem since 2.2c ver. Also from this (2.2d) version I don't get anything from electronics factory but there is possibility that it is because I didn't start new colony (?) . So this isn't a bug report ;). I will make fresh install of this modpack and start new colony. Also I have installed updated Rimsenal Storytellers and tools for haul but don't think it collide with anything in this modpack.

PS: I love this modpack and how it's developed. Hats off to skyarkhangel :)

Edit: Fresh install and everything is fine (except for hay problem), even on my old save.

Edit2: Maybe its because hay is not in a vegetarian food category?

rodney_mckay1

skyarkhangel

Quote from: rodney_mckay1 on October 04, 2015, 04:32:49 PM
Is there a way to remove "Seeds Please!" ?

In 2.2 no... iI think to do this in the next.

Quote from: Grogfeld on October 04, 2015, 02:46:50 PM
Quote from: macrixen on October 04, 2015, 01:38:39 PM

I have the same problem since 2.2c ver. Also from this (2.2d) version I don't get anything from electronics factory but there is possibility that it is because I didn't start new colony (?) . So this isn't a bug report ;). I will make fresh install of this modpack and start new colony. Also I have installed updated Rimsenal Storytellers and tools for haul but don't think it collide with anything in this modpack.

PS: I love this modpack and how it's developed. Hats off to skyarkhangel :)

Edit: Fresh install and everything is fine (except for hay problem), even on my old save.

Edit2: Maybe its because hay is not in a vegetarian food category?

Thank you. hay problem already known. Do in next. I'am not correctly change hay with restriction for use as ingridient for meals.

xerma

The costs of the starting workbenches needed a bit of work, currently you have to use prepare carefully or you wont the the parts needed to get crafting going.

The steel parts, mechanism and spare parts requirements on some of the basic benches really needs to go.
Or make it so you always drop with the parts needed to get the wood/stonecutter / smelter and assembly bench going.

Is there's a mod out there that tells exactly what components one is missing to craft at a bench?
Ones you get past the basic crafting it gets really annoying to quickly keep track of what you have in stock, and what your missing when crafting.
Something like this would be incredibly useful.

Right now there's nothing indicating what your missing to craft something.
And swapping to/searching through the inventory tabs gets tedious real quick.

Owlchemist

In my experience, as long as you collect everything that fell and don't build any non-essentials, like doors, you have just enough steel parts, mechanisms and spare parts build the 4 starting benches.

As for the electronic components, it can be a struggle for the first couple years until you get that production chain rolling smoothly. The trick is to use the "make until you have X" feature on the workbenches to at least match the minimum parts required on your most expensive thing in the production chain.

You can entirely automate it eventually....An autodrone to mark the wood for chopping, a smelter to make charcoal, steel and copper bars, a stone cutter to make sand, and an assembler to make wire, copper parts and spare parts.