[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Hague

Integrated Circuits are made at the Electronics Factory which is a different production building accessed later.

Halwar

But nearly every production building i can build need theese circuits. Do i need circuits to build theese Elelctronics Factory? An which reaserch do i have to make?

toffek

I have a little but gamebreaking problem. I don't have work tab. It's just grey space for me. Here's ss : http://scr.hu/9egj/k9ntc u have any solutions on this?

Hague

johncrition

Hey guys, I just got the mod pack again after a long break, but things seem to have changed a bit- namely, can I not build benches out of the wooden planks any more? and where do I make mechanisms? I know I can make simple ones but my colonists don't appear to use them...

Is there some sort of guide written somewhere?

Hague

Tables and stuff are built from "Woody Parts" that you make from planks at the Assembling Table

InsanityMoose

Looks like vancidium refinery was removed in 2.0(?). Here's a patch to get it back if you want it.

[attachment deleted due to age]

Geroj

Quote from: johncrition on October 15, 2015, 01:49:02 PM
Hey guys, I just got the mod pack again after a long break, but things seem to have changed a bit- namely, can I not build benches out of the wooden planks any more? and where do I make mechanisms? I know I can make simple ones but my colonists don't appear to use them...

Is there some sort of guide written somewhere?
Assembling bench -simple mechanism -60 steel bars+20 spare parts
Yes, only mechanism needed in all recipes, dont know why its called "simple"

Geroj

Quote from: InsanityMoose on October 16, 2015, 02:02:48 PM
Looks like vancidium refinery was removed in 2.0(?). Here's a patch to get it back if you want it.

I was wondering how to create vancidium right now lol
There are lot of mechanoids and terminators to supply colony but they are all parts, no bars and many recipes need bars

BTW
Uranium is radioactive and all colonist in vicinity get "hurt" by it, what I am supposed to do with it? There are containers but they all store only weapons, armors and shells

InsanityMoose

Quote from: Geroj on October 16, 2015, 02:05:28 PM
BTW
Uranium is radioactive and all colonist in vicinity get "hurt" by it, what I am supposed to do with it? There are containers but they all store only weapons, armors and shells

Chemical protection suit and helmet protects from radiation for a while (suit will take damage). My solution is to make a separate room for urianium mine, centrifuge and reactor with conveyors to automate production, then forbid the doors.

Note: I have a bug with radioactive materials on conveyors, if you save the game with uranium on a conveyor it will be stuck when reloaded. Can be fixed by deconstructing and rebuilding the conveyor part or editing save file.

You can also remove the radioactivity from uranium in the xml, but that takes away from the "fun".

blub01

Quote from: InsanityMoose on October 16, 2015, 03:14:08 PM
BTW

well, you can still TREAT it as if it is radioactive if you wish.
Chemical protection suit and helmet protects from radiation for a while (suit will take damage). My solution is to make a separate room for urianium mine, centrifuge and reactor with conveyors to automate production, then forbid the doors.

Note: I have a bug with radioactive materials on conveyors, if you save the game with uranium on a conveyor it will be stuck when reloaded. Can be fixed by deconstructing and rebuilding the conveyor part or editing save file.

You can also remove the radioactivity from uranium in the xml, but that takes away from the "fun".
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Geroj

Quote from: InsanityMoose on October 16, 2015, 03:14:08 PM
BTW

Confusing part for me was when I saw HazMat container
Anyway, done something similar, so far I am using only uranium for power armor (why armor need uranium ore? :D ) so i just stacked it into small room with closed doors

Hague

It's powered armor. The uranium is used for the power-source.

Geroj

Quote from: Hague on October 16, 2015, 05:14:31 PM
It's powered armor. The uranium is used for the power-source.

ore? There is like less than 1% of fission material in it
There is even factory that enriches uranium in mod

johncrition

Okay, I give up. I've been trying for 2 days now to find the tech/bench/whatever to build electronic parts. I've lost 2 colonies, and somewhere like 50 colonists trying to find the tech/bench/etc. i need to craft them with. Someone please help me.

Is it the electronics bench? If so, how do I build them?

All the info I've really seen has been on the 2nd page of this thread where it was discussed briefly as, in a nutshell, "a pain in the ass"