[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

Cheshire

I'm wondering now. How many electronic components does it take to produce microchip integrated circuits? Because my factory keeps working, burning through energy and components and nothing comes out for the longest time. I didn't have that problem with intergrated circuits.

Solved. Nevermind. I'm dumb that's it and yea economy need some fixing. Electronic factory needs unholy amount of resources.

Quote from: Foleus on October 18, 2015, 09:59:51 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how to get rid of Radiation? My colonists keep constantly getting radiation and everytime I treat them by making them go to a medical bed, getting medicine, and then recovering.. but it keeps coming back over and over, and they've only been around the home area.

Radiation should fall overtime and then absoluetly disappear. It takes a bit of waiting though. You might want to look around if you don't have crashed nuclear ship reactor or some uranium ore mined out and stacked on one of your stockpiles and get rid of them as fast as possible. If it's some unmined uranium ore just deny that zone to your colonists. If you want to make extra sure they won't run around it just build some wall.

infraud

1. As I can disable the mod "biodiversity"?
Wild dogs destroy the wildlife before I could take advantage
before managing to build a refrigerator

2. Because if I want to build a WOODEN bed I need STEEL parts and spare parts ?!
Spare-Parts for New Construction ?!

3. as I can make components?

It is a good package of mods
But the economy is too unbalanced

Fnosken

My guys strictly refuse to clean! No matter where I put the home zone and even though I put it as their only work assignment there isnt even an option to send them to clean up a pile of vomit in the kitchen.

As far as i've noticed everything else in the mod pack works fine, just this cleaning thingy. However it makes it kinda unplayable :p

Help please!

Edit: Ok, after about 2 hours of troubleshooting and searching the internet for clues I realized that I am an idiot. The home zone no longer includes cleaning chores with this mod, instead you have to use the "cleaning zone".

pajok

Hague

Quote from: infraud on October 19, 2015, 10:07:32 PM

2. Because if I want to build a WOODEN bed I need STEEL parts and spare parts ?!
Spare-Parts for New Construction ?!

I owned a wooden bed once. It had steel parts but it was mostly made of wood. Some brass too, which I guess could've been steel too, those were the spare parts.

I agree with the economic balance though. The numbers and figures for various things need a lot of balance. The cost of ingredients is not factored properly into the market values of many things. The market price for a television compared to the price of integrated circuits needed to make one is grossly out of proportion.

Ecarus

So I have no cleaning zone in my Zone/Area tab, just downloaded the mod tonight.

Ah so I found it. For anyone else who is having issues finding it, it is listed under the allowed area option, not its own option.

Fnosken

Sometimes the cleaning zone is unavailable. It's weird because a restart of the game will get it to appear.

CrazyChris

Can I just install a few mods from this pack individually without having something implode?

blub01

Quote from: CrazyChris on October 22, 2015, 12:29:15 PM
Can I just install a few mods from this pack individually without having something implode?

If you use the download links provided by the authors, probably. the mods in the pack are heavily modified to be harder, more realistic, and play better together, so even removing a less important one may break the game, but if you use the normal version of the mod, and the authors don't say something else, it should work.
Quote from: Zobaken on September 02, 2015, 12:37:37 AM
1. Please make people unable to move through deep waters. I don't like raiders cosplaying Jesus.

Hague

Most of the mods added to this pack have been altered to make use of an alternate crafting process. It needs a little more balance but there's a few mods that can be removed safely. I've taken out Skynet and Harsher Weather Conditions (Super heatwave when you can't even make electronic components for a considerably weaker-than-vanilla cooler is not very fair) I recommend you play this modpack on a rough or harder version of Phoebe instead of Cassandra as it can take a lot of effort to get your crafting up and running.

The Electronics Factory has an efficiency problem. It does not stay in an operating state if there are no electronics components in the hopper even after already consuming parts. For example, placing exactly 1 component in the machine will cause it to operate for 1 tick and then shut off. It doesn't have a state to keep it "fueled" while there aren't any electronics in the hopper. This means you will lose 1 set of components every time you use it. So it's best, currently to stockpile 8 components (you make  With how much time it takes to make electronic components you end up using more than 10 components just to make 9 integrated circuits. The best way to deal with this is to turn the priority on the hopper to low and stockpile as many components as you can (you need at least 8 at once to make a full batch, it seems) and then change the priority to critical when you want to start the process. You could also install a switch (you can't toggle the factory off) to the power leg connected to it.

Mr.Marha

After few seconds of playing:

Exception drawing (name of colonist): System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
at Verse.RoofGrid.Roofed (IntVec3 c) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.Graphic_Shadow.DrawWorker (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.ThingDef thingDef, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.Graphic.Draw (Vector3 loc, Rot4 rot, Verse.Thing thing) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (Vector3 drawLoc, RotDrawnMode bodyDrawType) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (Vector3 drawLoc) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.Thing.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings()
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.RootMap:Update()

Basically, if one of my dudes go under roofed area, its model disappears. Doesnt do in vanilla.

electroun

pajok

Hi!
After A10 , i'm  played with the mod pack again(Hildegarde Extreme). I love the hardcore style(need defend every workbench ,
because there is a lot of work with them)

In my opinion:
-Parts system is good and logical,but please give a bit more parts at the end of crafting.(too slow and expensive)
-Same at the synthetic material crafting.(Rubber,plastic,fibers are ok) ,(petrochemical plant bugged interactionCellOffset)
-Mine extractor (+stone chunks would be good)
-Electronics factory( I,m missed the "until you have" option)
-After some testing cooler(corridor) + vents(room near corridor) made me wonder.(25C in Heat wave) Vents are usefull
-Radiation system and protection suit are fun
-Antis are neutral (they are in manhunter pack)
-Maybe more trader should barter with slaves too.(after 2 year ,meet only 1, and he had 0 slaves)(should be common,its a harsh land with fights,wars...)
-Prices and meat drops need fine tune
-After a year zombies just stay and do nothing(in the begginning they worked fine)(and should break doors,walls...)
-Painting cant rotate
-Poncho should be on shoulders (<bodyPartGroups>)

There are mods and could fitt in the pack (i like them):
Dermal Regenerator         - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=14177.0
EMP Guns        - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=13092.0
Enhanced Fire Fight            - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=11988.0
Hedges and smal walls         - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2990.0
MAI    - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=3612.0
More Mechanoids     - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=9221.0
Modular Solars        - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=2512.0
Auto-Turrets Mod (with high power needs)    - https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6770.0   

I realy like the pack!
Thanks for your hard work!!!

blutsager

Hey guys, from reading some comments, I am seeing that many of you have already experimented manipulating both save files and mod files. As such, cant anyone edit the economy of this mod? most of you guys already agree that the economy is a nuinsance: everything requires too much work and all production lines give too little resources once each bill is finished, it takes years just to make one electronic component. Cant anyone improve the economy of this mod?.

Besides... does anyone speak russian and english? I found a jpg. with the production line for all resources and objects in this game, which would be quite helpfull, but its all in russian.

Gaest