[1.3] Miscellaneous w MAI+Robots

Started by Haplo, May 16, 2014, 05:54:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haplo

For the Keybinding, the MapGenerator and the Incidents (Anomaly and Rumors) you need to start a new colony.
Everything else should work with an old savegame.
There is a way to add the Keybinding and the incidents to an old savegame also, but I'm too lazy to search for it here in the posts right now. :P

Nathul

Thank u for the answer! I will test these things after im done with my current save game. Cool stuff so far!:)

Kraehe

Haplo

Hmm, I've tried them and can download from both MediaFire and Nexus without problems...

harpo99999

I will back haplo as I have just re-downloaded both the misc highres and the mai again. the problems might be caused by your isp or antivirus

tigg

For me, MAI is not being made. The assembly bench/machine has all of the resources but no MAI appears after many weeks.

TLHeart

Quote from: tigg on November 06, 2015, 10:39:17 PM
For me, MAI is not being made. The assembly bench/machine has all of the resources but no MAI appears after many weeks.

It does take a couple of days of continuous power to create MAI, and then she looks like this.

She still needs to be installed and activated.

And that is a sword laying in front of her minified self.

tigg

Quote from: TLHeart on November 07, 2015, 12:16:06 AM
Quote from: tigg on November 06, 2015, 10:39:17 PM

It does take a couple of days of continuous power to create MAI, and then she looks like this.

She still needs to be installed and activated.

And that is a sword laying in front of her minified self.
Yep, I've made MAI before but for some reason, this time it's not happening ... maybe it's another one of my mods messing it up.

Haplo

Normally that shouldn't be an issue. Did you check the counter in the description? Is it running?

redgoatee

I noticed that in the beginning of the thread, there was mention of a draining pump to dry out muddy area.... where is it? I believe I have the most recent download of Mai + Robots.. Do I need the other one as well? and if so, where do I load it in the list? 

Ok, so I added the second mod, with no problem, but still no draining pump. what am I missing here?

tigg

Quote from: Haplo on November 08, 2015, 02:54:12 AM
Normally that shouldn't be an issue. Did you check the counter in the description? Is it running?

The counter isn't running. It has all of the steel and silver but no MAI after many months of game time. I deleted the assembler and made a new one - it worked this time.

Haplo

Quote from: redgoatee on November 08, 2015, 04:50:29 PM
I noticed that in the beginning of the thread, there was mention of a draining pump to dry out muddy area.... where is it? I believe I have the most recent download of Mai + Robots.. Do I need the other one as well? and if so, where do I load it in the list? 

Ok, so I added the second mod, with no problem, but still no draining pump. what am I missing here?
The draining pump can not be build, but you can buy it from an exotic trader. :)

Quote from: tigg on November 08, 2015, 06:26:27 PM
Quote from: Haplo on November 08, 2015, 02:54:12 AM

The counter isn't running. It has all of the steel and silver but no MAI after many months of game time. I deleted the assembler and made a new one - it worked this time.
That's strange. Did you try to restart it?
I don't know what could have happend other than that it has lost it's start signal.. strange..

Ramsis

Mr.Haplo, I have asked via PM's but I dare say asking in public may have better results!

We are in need of more drones! The cleaning drone, life saver, the hauling drone, the game changer..... but what else could we have in terms of tiny drones that have one job and eat my energy? Don't get me wrong, MAI is cool but honestly I don't like the idea of building a new colonist....

Please give it some thought Haplo, we most certainly could use more silly drones to either build or buy.
Ugh... I have SO MANY MESSES TO CLEAN UP. Oh also I slap people around who work on mods <3

"Back off man, I'm a scientist."
- Egon Stetmann

Awoo~

NemesisN

I am having a problem with the storage where it keeps recourses fresh.....wherever I place the storage either next to wall or where are there no walls around it my colony can't use it....when I try manually getting something from that storage it displays the option gray and message (no path)
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Haplo

Quote from: Ramsis on November 24, 2015, 12:06:47 PM
Mr.Haplo, I have asked via PM's but I dare say asking in public may have better results!

We are in need of more drones! The cleaning drone, life saver, the hauling drone, the game changer..... but what else could we have in terms of tiny drones that have one job and eat my energy? Don't get me wrong, MAI is cool but honestly I don't like the idea of building a new colonist....

Please give it some thought Haplo, we most certainly could use more silly drones to either build or buy.

Ok, ok, I've done an update for your request:
I still won't integrate more robots in the base mod, but I've added an extension.
This extension can be used to build your own robots. Right now I've just used the roomba graphics to add a gardening robot. Not optimal, but I was too lazy to make a new graphic for it right now :P
You need to load the extension AFTER the main MAI+Robots as it is dependent on the assembly in there.

It is also minimalized to be a template for you to build your own robot. (Note: The robots can only support ONE WorkType right now!)
So please take it, build your own robot and show us what you can do with it ;D

So and now back to Fallout 4. See you next year. ;P