[A12d] Tools for haul. Animal will help us! V1.5d 22-10-2015

Started by BBream, April 17, 2015, 06:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pactrick Willis

Yes! Finally I can make my Deer riding Calvary a reality! Thank you!
I'll let you know how it works out.

Grogfeld

Version 1.5c is actually working with my game quite well but I use only backpack. There are no peculiar haulers voyages across stockpile zones like in next version. It's sad that this great mod was abandoned.

dakkadakka

Great mod. The thought of hauling limestone chunks from over the map kept bringing me out in cold sweats.

I've encountered a bug where pawns would be stuck in a "Standing" state if the hauler tries to haul resources from within a tomb. I would like to forbid the contents of the tombs but then that'd ruin the surprise, and it requires God mode.

The order exists for less than an attosecond before being changed with "Standing".

Forbidding the tombs does not stop the bug, unfortunately.

Lomano

Such luck, much love, wow.

elona

I like the mod,but can you make this mod compatible with A13 ?Without this MOD, I'm not interested in playing this game.thanks.

Syntria

Wow, Harsh Elona. I'm also looking forward to this mod being updated. :> I don't mind the current haul mechanics, but I always spawn with 10 guys and train several animals to haul. But having even just a double or triple haul capacity with the use of an item would be amazing.
Long time supporter of Rimworld!

Check out my twitch channel---I stream Rimworld about 50% of the time (Prison Architect, Factorio, Dwarf Fortress too!)

Join my Discord Server, which has 300+ members!

Grogfeld

It's quite big mod, and development was stopped long time ago so it will be hard to make proper changes, it's not only compiling against new build but as always there was many changes in the code, but there is a light! NoImageAvailable make something with backpack capabilities in CR mod.

notfood

Hmm- the source is there in the github. This mod is such a must have for me. At least the backpacks. I'm too much of a newbie modding to try to port it.

«Temple»

Will this be updated?  This is a must-have mod for me.

Grogfeld

Quote from: Hunter00064 on July 18, 2016, 04:53:09 AM
Will this be updated?  This is a must-have mod for me.
The only person I know of that make use of this mod in his modpack is jackarbiter, and than it's obsolete because of NIA's CR inventory mechanics.

Anbalsilfer

I've fixed the obvious errors and recompiled this for A14, and submitted a merge request to the original author. Beware though that I've done very little testing, just verified that a cart can be built and that it seems to work. My updated version can be downloaded from my GitHub project page at https://github.com/Anbalsilfer/ToolsForHaul.

Hopefully the original author accepts the merge request and decides to get back to actively maintaining it.

123nick

Quote from: Anbalsilfer on July 29, 2016, 04:24:19 PM
I've fixed the obvious errors and recompiled this for A14, and submitted a merge request to the original author. Beware though that I've done very little testing, just verified that a cart can be built and that it seems to work. My updated version can be downloaded from my GitHub project page at https://github.com/Anbalsilfer/ToolsForHaul.

Hopefully the original author accepts the merge request and decides to get back to actively maintaining it.

thank you very much :)

Tgr

This works perfectly except reloading a map where carts have been built results in the cart becoming a giant purple square. Very annoying.

Tgr

Also since reloading while using this mod my colonists simply stand around doing nothing after a period of time.