[A14] Muzzy-Utils (updated 2016-08-09)

Started by mzbear, August 08, 2016, 07:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ruzackovich

However, killface just said a few messages away that he'd be adapting my code into his mod. Once he finishes the integration, you won't be needing my mod anymore. I can't really do anything much about the compatibility issue myself.
[/quote]

Ouch , my bad . sorry about that, should be i check it first. reason to use killface mod if colony getting over 20, the icons bar getting too smaller , with my 16 inches monitors that things become nightmare ..so i resized it bigger with it. and with your mod its like shortcuts  too keep tracking colony mood ,

eskoONE

Killfaces cbar already intigrated the moodbar. You have to enable it in game via ccl mod options.

Monzer

hey some of the colonist are very big and taking all their border seems can't see any thing behind them

mzbear

Quote from: Monzer on August 17, 2016, 08:16:22 AM
hey some of the colonist are very big and taking all their border seems can't see any thing behind them

Known issue. You can still see the border color which helps a little. I considered making the portrait background wider for everyone but ultimately I was too lazy to tweak it further since the border color is all you need most of the time. I've been too busy trying to survive on ice sheets to continue developing this thing further... :)

SyClap

Great mod! I love it :)

The title says it's for A14, but Im using it in A15 with no problems whatsoever.

mzbear

Oh, right. I forgot to update it to A15 here. Well, I only changed the version number anyway. The mod will probably keep working for quite a while without any changes, really.

MechanoidHater

Quote from: mzbear on September 12, 2016, 02:39:18 AM
Oh, right. I forgot to update it to A15 here. Well, I only changed the version number anyway. The mod will probably keep working for quite a while without any changes, really.
I comfirm. The mod works even on alpha 16.

mzbear

Quote from: MechanoidHater on December 30, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

It really shouldn't work. I checked that Alpha16 changed the colonist bar classes a little in a way that makes my hooks fail. The freshness filter might work, sure, but the portraits really shouldn't work...

MechanoidHater

Quote from: mzbear on January 03, 2017, 12:40:07 PM
Quote from: MechanoidHater on December 30, 2016, 11:32:28 AM

It really shouldn't work. I checked that Alpha16 changed the colonist bar classes a little in a way that makes my hooks fail. The freshness filter might work, sure, but the portraits really shouldn't work...

I forgot to add an edit about that...yeah the mood display dosen't work but we got Moody mod so it's not that bad.