[A10-A15] cuproPanda's Mods (Old Thread)

Started by cuproPanda, April 23, 2015, 03:30:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blud

i've been lurking these forums for about a month now since i've picked the game up and felt compelled to register just to tell you i genuinely hope you take the time to recover and you heal properly.I know that feeling when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong does.

cuproPanda

Quote from: blud on September 03, 2016, 01:12:10 PM
i've been lurking these forums for about a month now since i've picked the game up and felt compelled to register just to tell you i genuinely hope you take the time to recover and you heal properly.I know that feeling when it seems like everything that could possibly go wrong does.

Thank you. The mods are updated and working, I just need to update the links and descriptions. Ill do that sometime this week.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

hentiger

hey, I'm big fan of you.

fractures are very painful I know, even painkillers cannot kill pains all

I hope you'll get well
Preapologize about my linguistic skills. I live in non-english speak world... My word choice and writing skills would be awful

John_Bigless

Adventurer

Quote from: cuproPanda on September 03, 2016, 05:19:20 PM
Quote from: blud on September 03, 2016, 01:12:10 PM

Thank you. The mods are updated and working, I just need to update the links and descriptions. Ill do that sometime this week.

There is a bit of confusion over this post. Will Soda Garden be part of the update, or is it no longer going to be updated?

Shinkai

Quote from: Deimos Rast on August 30, 2016, 06:28:33 PM
Quote from: Shinkai on August 30, 2016, 06:04:15 PM
Dang. Oh well I guess since Neutroamine can be made into Medicine it really is moot. I did like the painkillers though.
You could check out the Vegetable Garden mod - it has a few medicinal/chemical plants. It's a much bigger mod though (has some crafting related aspects to go along with the farming as well).
------------------

Anyway, here is the Corpse Fired Generator updated for A15. I made massive, sweeping changes which include: changing the About to 0.15.80 and adding a line to the Changelog. Yup. My work here is done.
*Rides off into the sunset*
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jggnnlsv9gxfbqc/CFG_A15.zip?dl=0
(@cuproPanda Even though the license allows for it, if for whatever reason you don't want this redistributed, let me know, and I'll take it down.)
(p.s. While the stock FuelGenerator did receive a nerf in A15, I felt it wasn't relevant to the CFG, as it specifically dealt with consumption of wood and/or deals with quantities that don't scale well with the CFG)

I do have Veg Garden but the only thing about medicine is Aloe and bandages(and kits made from bandages) No actual painkillers. Might have to dabble in modding myself. :D

Quote from: cuproPanda on September 01, 2016, 12:58:29 PM/snip

Thanks for the reply and thanks for making these mods. I'll take a look. Hope you feel better.

Edit: Cant seem to find the wood burning crematorium and the crucible forge(God Mode)

Have those been removed? I have put the Powerless mod into the folder. The A15 untested/unstable versions are what I downloaded.

Edit 2: Never mind found it. wood burning crema seems to be the furnace now(there's a bill for it.) and the crucible is an seperate addon.

blud

Any way to just get the medical and universal racks?
Or if anyone knows of a mod that just adds those?

ExiledAlchemist

Quote from: blud on September 20, 2016, 10:28:59 PM

Brunayla's Security Co mod collection has them. Just note that the download is a pack of all mods made by Brunayla however you don't have to install all of them to get the mod you want to use.

https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=7179.0

After downloading the zip look for the Non Decaying Storage folder and extract it. The storage racks in it work the same way the only addition is that the racks stop items from having decay. The items like food for example will still spoil as normal.
Excuse the gloom, but non may know of this meeting.

cuproPanda

Sorry everyone for the long time between posting. I updated the main post to get rid of the testing labels, mods are working for A15. If you downloaded the mods before, you don't need to redownload. The mods can be found on the main post.

Quote from: blud on September 20, 2016, 10:28:59 PM
You can remove all folders except for RAD/Defs/*Rack from the Random Additions mod and it should work. For the racks, CorePanda is not needed. You could also use ExiledAlchemist's suggestion, I personally prefer Extended Storage.

I don't know how long it will be before I make another post, so let me say now: anyone can update, modify, etc. any and all of my mods. I;m not going to be able to update for A16 and possibly future versions.
cuproPanda's Mods: Survivalist's Additions, Additional Joy Objects, Cupro's Drinks, Quarry, Cupro's Stones, Zen Garden, Cupro's Alloys, Preset Filtered Zones, & more!

dismar

I'll be maintaining a version of Soda Garden on my page from now on.

I wish you good health and tons of money.

And I'll miss you Cupro!

nachtfalter

I really enjoyed using your mods in my last game, they look awesome and are super useful.
Please update to 15 =)

Trynt

Hello uh, I hate to bring this up (Since in the previous messages it sounds like you've been having health issues, in which case I hope you get a swift recovery) but I have a bit of a bug issue to report. Painting easels don't work, every other feature is fine, but when one of my colonists finishes painting on an easel, nothing appears and it's wasted resources. I'm going to try to fix it myself by messing around with the data files, and if I end up fixing the bug, I'll post the fixed files here (If that's okay with you that is)

Adventurer

Quote from: Trynt on October 14, 2016, 12:20:25 AM
Hello uh, I hate to bring this up (Since in the previous messages it sounds like you've been having health issues, in which case I hope you get a swift recovery) but I have a bit of a bug issue to report. Painting easels don't work, every other feature is fine, but when one of my colonists finishes painting on an easel, nothing appears and it's wasted resources. I'm going to try to fix it myself by messing around with the data files, and if I end up fixing the bug, I'll post the fixed files here (If that's okay with you that is)
cuproPanda no longer has the time to maintain the mods but has given full permissions to everyone who wants to modify or continue them, so yes that is fine.

jmababa

I'm modifiying joy to be standalone seperate from his core but now needs dye vat 1.0 its below gliter tech haha had to use dye as paint for painting but still has bugs so still fixing it and as I saw that large chess in reddit now I'm thinking why not I add too a gigantic chess for your colonists to play