[1.3.0] Hospitality

Started by Orion, March 13, 2015, 11:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orion

Quote from: jjcf89 on September 05, 2016, 12:00:02 PM
Yes I tried that. It still refused to save.  Note I don't have CCL installed but considering its still only A14 and this is A15c i'm not sure what to do about that.
Yeah you shouldn't use CCL until it's updated. Hospitality works fine without it right now.

Quote from: Eiktyrner on September 05, 2016, 01:30:58 PM
Also getting the Pawn_TraderTracker exception on autosave as someone mentioned before. I've got more mods but I'm guessing it's related?

http://paste.ee/p/euy98

Can I disable auto-update on everything? I'm fine not having the latest and "greatest"
I really don't know how to help you here. And as before, the problem is already happening before saving, when it finds a shield and thinks it's a pawn (line 78).
I can't reproduce the problem myself, so I can only imagine either your savegame is already botched, but it only shows when Hospitality is enabled, or it's a combination with one of the other mods. Or you have old files in your Hospitality folder that got left behind from a previous version.

Eiktyrner

Seems like a id mismatch on the trader visitor a colonist. For some reason the shield he spawned with doesn't match the outfit he is using? The <outfits> part is the only reference to "Thing_Apparel_PersonalShield20896" in the save.

I'll try to edit the save, maybe I can still save this one.

<wornApparel>
  <li Class="PersonalShield">
    <def>Apparel_PersonalShield</def>
    <id>Apparel_PersonalShield20896</id>
    <pos>(143, 0, 70)</pos>
    <health>77</health>
    <stackCount>1</stackCount>
    <color>RGBA(0.330, 0.330, 0.330, 1.000)</color>
    <colorActive>True</colorActive>
    <quality>Normal</quality>
    <energy>1.1</energy>
    <lastKeepDisplayTick>3853618</lastKeepDisplayTick>
  </li>
</wornApparel>

<outfits>
  <curOutfit>Outfit_Worker2</curOutfit>
  <overrideHandler>
    <forcedAps>
      <li>Thing_Apparel_PersonalShield20896</li>
    </forcedAps>
  </overrideHandler>
</outfits>

EDIT: I don't think the shield has anything to do with this. It's loading in fine now but I still get that issue with TraderTracker on save. I thought the guy with the shield was a trader, but he is just a regular colonist. Why would he be affected by the Pawn_TraderTracker?

EDIT2: Looking back through saves, it could be a coincidence since I don't have that many saves, but the only one that loads and I can save from without the TraderTracker error is one where I hadn't gotten the shield yet. It's 3 days old and I have about 5 saves inbetween now and then, so it obviously could save before something updated.

Orion

After removing the shield, so you get a different error where the shield error was?

Yautja

For some reason, my GUEST tab doesnt show to Visitors (I know it wont to caravans), I use some mods, but it doesnt make any sense, because the only other I use that affect Visitors is the one that make show up more trading ships and the trading spot  :(

Orion

Very odd. You could try moving hospitality to the end of your mod list. That'll make sure it gets the last say in overriding stuff. Don't forget to restart the game afterwards. If that doesn't help, my only guess would be that your guests aren't regular pawns... What are your mods?

Yautja

Moving it to last in mod list worked, thanks (:

Kindyj

There is a nice exploit of setting up a Guest room with heaters cranked to 200 F and they wont bother leaving, they will just get Sick and stay in bed till their timer ticks and its time to Go Home.

DariusWolfe

Quote from: Kindyj on September 09, 2016, 07:10:06 AMThere is a nice exploit of setting up a Guest room with heaters cranked to 200 F and they wont bother leaving, they will just get Sick and stay in bed till their timer ticks and its time to Go Home.

What benefit is there to this? While I'm sure it's not intended behavior either way, it's really only an exploit if there's a benefit, which I'm not seeing?

junkfun2000

Hi. I am new here. I am sorry if this has been asked, I didn't read through all the pages.

I understand that CCL mod is required for the Hospitality mod. The CCL mod has not been updated to Alpha 15 yet. Can I still use this mod without CCL?

The mods I am using don't require CCL, if I am not wrong.

Thank you.

Orion

Are you for real!? I'm certain the answer to your question has been explained at length somewhere between pages 52 and 68!

Just kidding... Yeah you can use it without CCL for the time being.

junkfun2000

Quote from: Orion on September 16, 2016, 01:31:58 AM
Are you for real!? I'm certain the answer to your question has been explained at length somewhere between pages 52 and 68!

Just kidding... Yeah you can use it without CCL for the time being.
;D ;D ;D
Thank you for the swift response and most of all, thank you for this great mod, Orion. :)

Adventurer

Hello Orion, I had a thought. Instead of having guest beds, why not just make it so guests use beds that are marked as Unowned?

Serenity

Then they could take beds away from your people. But marking beds the way you mark prisoner or medical beds could work.

Adventurer

Quote from: Serenity on September 20, 2016, 10:04:54 AM
Then they could take beds away from your people. But marking beds the way you mark prisoner or medical beds could work.
I don't think colonists even try to use unowned beds, do they?

Serenity

They do when they don't have specifically assigned beds. In that case they will just pick one.