[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

For now in the new version has a high research cost behind 3 levels of research.

Wild_Wolve

ooooooouuuuuuuuwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuoooooouuuuuuuuuuuu *wolf howling*

hello community, greetings from vienna/austria

Guys, i need some help here.
it seems, that i can not store some sort of food in a almost empty stockpile which have enouph space and which have storageoptions allow to store those food items. i startet a new colony with two pawns now i cut down a apple tree and a berriebush and i got a crash pod with some dried fruit meals. but if i want to hual those by one of my colonists, the game tells me: " can not haul berries ( no empty place configured to store it ) .. but i have a 3x8 big stockplile, configured to take all kind of food and take some medicin. and there are just 5 slots taken by some surviving meals, some medicin and some cherries from a cut down cherrietree. the cherries seems to work fine but the other three fooditems not, so far i don't know yet if there are more, which not working

i don't know what to do. this is a problem, if i will move the stockpile in a fridge-room and can not store stuff in it

this here are two screenshots of the mod list i use ---> http://imgur.com/a/27SCN

i hope you can help me with that ...
greetings Wolve

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Wild_Wolve on September 15, 2016, 11:36:41 AM
ooooooouuuuuuuuwwwwwwwuuuuuuuuuuoooooouuuuuuuuuuuu *wolf howling*

hello community, greetings from vienna/austria

Guys, i need some help here.
it seems, that i can not store some sort of food in a almost empty stockpile which have enouph space and which have storageoptions allow to store those food items. i startet a new colony with two pawns now i cut down a apple tree and a berriebush and i got a crash pod with some dried fruit meals. but if i want to hual those by one of my colonists, the game tells me: " can not haul berries ( no empty place configured to store it ) .. but i have a 3x8 big stockplile, configured to take all kind of food and take some medicin. and there are just 5 slots taken by some surviving meals, some medicin and some cherries from a cut down cherrietree. the cherries seems to work fine but the other three fooditems not, so far i don't know yet if there are more, which not working

i don't know what to do. this is a problem, if i will move the stockpile in a fridge-room and can not store stuff in it

this here are two screenshots of the mod list i use ---> http://imgur.com/a/27SCN

i hope you can help me with that ...
greetings Wolve

My guess - When using Muzzy Utils it adds a new feature to the Storage lists: "Allow Fresh", this appears right near the "Allow Rotten." So you probably just need to click that and you should be good.

Wild_Wolve

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on September 15, 2016, 11:58:35 AM
My guess - When using Muzzy Utils it adds a new feature to the Storage lists: "Allow Fresh", this appears right near the "Allow Rotten." So you probably just need to click that and you should be good.

wow .. that was in deed the reason, now amyand wolve can haul food as wished. hm interesting! i just wondering why apples and dried fruit meals didn't work but cherries did. butt well ... it seems to work now
thanks a lot Blacksmoke xD

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: Wild_Wolve on September 15, 2016, 02:29:49 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on September 15, 2016, 11:58:35 AM

wow .. that was in deed the reason, now amyand wolve can haul food as wished. hm interesting! i just wondering why apples and dried fruit meals didn't work but cherries did. butt well ... it seems to work now
thanks a lot Blacksmoke xD

Glad to help. Was great that you included your mod list, without that would have had a lot more guesswork to do.

Diana Winters

kaptain_kavern

Wild_Wolve

chumbaba

Quote from: Diana Winters on September 15, 2016, 03:25:13 PM
Quote from: chumbaba on September 15, 2016, 08:12:34 AM
<snip>

Edit: Tomatoes are no fruits

after a bit research in the net i am totaly surprised that there is obviously a harsh and mercyless war of scientiest against cooks what the tomato actually is. fruit or vegetable.
Nevermind. I can go with both.

but ... one thing. Dont think that the tomato is a "sharp-tasting" fruit. (maybe US GM-tomatos taste sharp?)

Adventurer

It's scientifically a fruit and culinarily a vegetable.

Reptilo

Hey great mod, mmm I have a question im planting golden leafs and theyre despawning any ideas on why this is happening?  ;)

dismar

Quote from: Reptilo on September 20, 2016, 01:51:50 AM
Hey great mod, mmm I have a question im planting golden leafs and theyre despawning any ideas on why this is happening?  ;)

I've had this issue in a saved game I added VG to. It spreads till it affects all the plants and I never found out why. Dunno know if its a steam issue I was having or a weird game bug. Starting a new game was the only fix I had found.

Diana Winters

Quote from: Wild_Wolve on September 15, 2016, 04:46:15 PM
Diana
tomatos are vegetables, not fruit.

Woah woah woah; I work in produce. I know my fruits and vegetables ;)

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are fruit. Wisdom is not putting them in fruit salad.

Reptilo

Quote from: dismar on September 20, 2016, 11:20:18 AM
Quote from: Reptilo on September 20, 2016, 01:51:50 AM

I've had this issue in a saved game I added VG to. It spreads till it affects all the plants and I never found out why. Dunno know if its a steam issue I was having or a weird game bug. Starting a new game was the only fix I had found.

Thanks for the reply well sounds like i'll have to make a fresh colony with the mods i use, keep up the great work for this awesome mod!!

SNKcell

I think that this are really good additions but the graphics are too out of the vanilla game, thanks for the mod