[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dismar

Soda Garden!
CuproPanda's add-on lives again! With permission I have brought this over to the garden side. It no longer need cupro's core mod. But will still need vegetable garden loaded first. For those that don't know Soga adds a bunch of soda's to the brew table made from syrup and fruits from my garden.
Changes from Cupro's Version is just dropping the water bottle from the recipe.
Changes from 14 is adding them to the Drug / joy systems. And coconut and cherry soda's.

This is totally compatible with Cupro's other mods.

Download v15 Soga!

Adventurer

zmadz

nachtfalter

Your way of terraforming by using fertilizer is my favorite solution. Keep up the good work!

dismar

Quote from: nachtfalter on September 27, 2016, 08:53:25 AM
Your way of terraforming by using fertilizer is my favorite solution. Keep up the good work!

I hope to have that released today!

Canute

could you please update the graphic from the 1.page. Cornbread need dough too, graphic don't show this.

curious, to made polenta, you need polenta (not cornmeal) + dough :-)

TheFunnyOne1125

When making bulk fine meals it uses only "4" non meat nutrition.
I'm confused why?. Is this because some fruits and crops have a higher nutrition value? That's more than double the nutrition value.

dismar

Quote from: TheFunnyOne1125 on October 02, 2016, 01:03:31 PM
When making bulk fine meals it uses only "4" non meat nutrition.
I'm confused why?. Is this because some fruits and crops have a higher nutrition value? That's more than double the nutrition value.

Bulk Fine is set to Nutrition value, Instead of number of items. Which mean that it will use a different amount of items to hit its 1 required Nutrition.
SO...

It take 20 rice "0.05" to fill the 1 Nutrition. OR
9 Eggplants "0.12" OR
5 apples "0.2".

For example.

kaptain_kavern

If only you have posted this earlier I had gain 3h not searching how all of this is working :p

Thx for clearing this fact buddy (even if I'm not the one that asked in the beginning it'll help me) - As always when I want to understand more about plants and ingredients/recipes interaction it's in your files I look  8) You're my reference code-cook/code-chief  ;D

TheFunnyOne1125

Quote from: dismar on October 02, 2016, 02:01:22 PM
Bulk Fine is set to Nutrition value, Instead of number of items. Which mean that it will use a different amount of items to hit its 1 required Nutrition.
SO...

It take 20 rice "0.05" to fill the 1 Nutrition. OR
9 Eggplants "0.12" OR
5 apples "0.2".

For example.
I figured, was just wondering of it was by design of the mod. Well now I have a ton of extra berries.
I was looking on where to modify this in your code. Is it changing the value for "rawfruitbase" nutrition to 0.1 to give me just twice the amount of nutrition of standard crops?

chumbaba

I wondered why TEA needs cooling and coffee not. Is it intended?
I would prefer not to have it to cool (using hospitality mod). So I may put them in the guest room. "no drunken hooligans in my colony"^^

dismar

Quote from: chumbaba on October 05, 2016, 09:17:41 PM
I wondered why TEA needs cooling and coffee not. Is it intended?
I would prefer not to have it to cool (using hospitality mod). So I may put them in the guest room. "no drunken hooligans in my colony"^^

I'm not sure what your talking about

chumbaba

tea will rot if not cooled (not good /i dont speak of the leafes)
coffee will not rot.
understand?
btw i started a game as a neolitic tribe and wondered if I really need a food prep table for coffee. wouldent the milling stone do it too?

dismar

Quote from: chumbaba on October 05, 2016, 09:46:35 PM
tea will rot if not cooled (not good /i dont speak of the leafes)
coffee will not rot.
understand?
btw i started a game as a neolitic tribe and wondered if I really need a food prep table for coffee. wouldent the milling stone do it too?

Hey! I figured it out. Tho i'm not sure if i want both tea and coffee to rot or not...

And yes you need a prep table.

chumbaba

I dont believe anyone stores his coffee or tea in a refrigerator
but, okay, do as you like, just wanted to give some feedback