"Project Sky" Testboard

Started by Evul, April 22, 2014, 06:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evul

Quote from: ousire on April 22, 2014, 06:16:16 PM
I'd gladly sign up for the tester team, just to find out what the heck it is! xP
Will you actually bug track it or just look at it. ;)

Quote from: JinxWolf on April 22, 2014, 06:31:52 PM
I'd gladly join in on this team :)
That is glories :)

Spoolicus

If you're still looking for testers, I'd be happy to apply to your test board.

Evul

Evul

I will send the devbuild in a PM when we have a stable and working build. Also when there are actually more then a few things in the game :P

Delta_Com

Darkfirephoenix

Sign me up! I'll try my best to give you infos about errors, bugs and glitches. And I'll give you more ideas if you need some if my brain generates some that will fit into it! ;)

Evul

For all tester:
Please make this topic notifiable also reg at the mantis. So you can get access to the devbuild logs.

Evul

Info: The build is far from finished, but you guys will get the idea of what we are working on. Even if your not familiar with the setting we are making you can still track and kill errors and bugs :)

Darkfirephoenix

"There is more than a million bugs there, Sir! I don't think we will survive this!" "Stop whining and shoot! You are a trooper and this is nothing for an trooper!" "SIR YES SIR!"
I registered under the same name and await the bug hunting! Bring it! ;)

Evul

Awesome :)
Make sure to report bugs to the right project :)
Cause project armory and other projects is also located on that mantis :)

iame6162013

Bring it on Sir i'm ready to do whatever u want me to do with whatever bug u got for me...
really whatever u want me to do ;D
(registered on the same name)
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Evul

Devbuild up PM sent to testers that have a account on the Bugtracker.

Se PM and the first page for notes and information.
If you have other questions please let me know.

If you have a idea or want to add content please add a feature issue. :)

EDIT: Project fare from done so there will be dummy objects. Its a mod alpha, so it is not done. :P

Darkfirephoenix

Evul please don't forget to write into the description of the mod that it is an Core mod wich will need you to deactivate the Rimworld Core.

Evul

Don't have to disable the core yet. :)

iame6162013

Quote from: Evul on April 23, 2014, 02:40:30 PM
Don't have to disable the core yet. :)
but u overwrite everything?
then it's just a waste of loading time ;P
Linus Torvalds: "But it clearly is the only right way. The fact that everybody else does it some other way only means that they are wrong"
Robert J. Hanlon: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."