[B18/A17/A16] Stack XXL

Started by indeed, December 26, 2016, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJoker3221

Hmm..I guess this'll do until Skullywag update his mod..or if he'll ever update it, I liked his Barrels/Shelves

NemesisN

so how do you install this mod ?

do I just drag the 3 folders inside into mods or somewhere else ? since these 3 folders are languages, assemblies, about
Join the RimWorld fan community group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1404635226524821/

Primal Lord

Quote from: NemesisN on December 28, 2016, 06:56:21 PM

do I just drag the 3 folders inside into mods or somewhere else ? since these 3 folders are languages, assemblies, about

Put all 3 folders inside of a new folder and name it something like Stack XXL so you know what it is, then drag that folder into rimworld\mods, start the game, click on mods, and you should see it in there

indeed

Quote from: NemesisN on December 28, 2016, 06:56:21 PM

Easy version: copy StackXXL.zip to mod directory, right click on it and select 'extract to StackXXL/' (Windows/Linux Desktop), or double click it (macOS)

slain4ever

So helpful thanks! No more shall half the map be filled with wood.

Just a question, how do I access the mod settings that you showed in your screenshot?

Thanks.

indeed

Quote from: slain4ever on January 12, 2017, 04:55:40 AM
So helpful thanks! No more shall half the map be filled with wood.

Just a question, how do I access the mod settings that you showed in your screenshot?

Thanks.

for Mod Settings provided by HugsLib, click Options on the main menu, then you should see a large green button saying Mod Settings on the left-bottom corner.

faltonico

Please apply:
Want to see YOUR mod in RimWorld?
We should be able to decide how we you want to pile up our stuff xD

Komyets

Looks decent enough, i'll give this a try, thanks for uploading ^w^

Nebbeh

Lethe

This might be obvious, but you asked to be told about compatibility problems, so... This isn't working with Fluffy's Stack Merger. https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=16120.0

It is however working with HaulPriorityLite.

dnks

It works for me with Fluffy's Stack Merger. Stack XXL loaded before.

Euzio

Love this mod as it saves the need for creating huge storage spaces. But there is one problem.

The trouble comes when it causes stack locking because only a single pawn can access one stack when they get the resource needed to craft something. I'm having this problem now with my smokeleaf production. I have 6 crafting spots but because the game only allows one pawn to access the stack, the other 5 are idle. Probably gonna tune down the stack size of drugs (i'm guessing that's what smokeleaf is under) back to default since I do want my smokeleaf factory to be more productive.

hwfanatic

Whatever it is you are producing, just put an important 1x1 stack of the raw resources the bench uses under pawn's feet. Make those haulers earn their stay.

Euzio

The problem is when you're trying to get 6 crafters simultaneously going but you can't because only 1 pawn can access a single stack. So it registers as no materials available for the other 5 pawns because 1 of them has the stack reserved.

I tried reducing the stack size last night but it ended up causing some of my other resources to completely disappear (20k  silver became 3k and 6k steel became 1.5k...) I'll just have to leave it as it is but it does mean I'm limited in my production of smokeleaf joints.

Igan

Would be possible to separate the medicine from its category? I often find myself with the same problem as above (only one pawn can acess the stack at a time). Despite having hundreds of medicine, only one doctor per time can do their magic.

Separating the medicine to its own category would be a nice workaround for this, since each category can be controlled.