Count to !UPDATED! 20,000 before Tynan posts!

Started by GamerGuy, March 28, 2015, 04:55:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mabor0shi

Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

Now you know why I don't want to understand why you do what you do.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 22, 2017, 09:09:40 PM

Now you know why I don't want to understand why you do what you do.

I do something and you don't want to know why it is that I do whatever that thing is. But what is it you think I do?
Cool Mod, Bro Everything in RimWorld doesn't have to be either brown or grey anymore: Now you can Pick a Color!

catter

I didn't think about what you did, I just don't want to understand why you do what you do for it may be too complex for comprehension. Also I am very picky, I want to have no life in a specific way.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 22, 2017, 09:28:37 PM
I didn't think about what you did, I just don't want to understand why you do what you do for it may be too complex for comprehension. Also I am very picky, I want to have no life in a specific way.

You want to have no life, but to be alive. You seek to be understood, but not to understand. You are a cat, but you are not catty. Seriously though, I don't know what you mean. Please rephrase your last post. I am enjoying this.

catter

How about we instead stop and continue counting, I am getting tired of digging myself a social hole to be criticized in.

mabor0shi

Quote from: catter on February 23, 2017, 12:53:13 AM
How about we instead stop and continue counting, I am getting tired of digging myself a social hole to be criticized in.

You must be very sensitive, like me. That's the only criticism I have given. That you're sensitive.
The only social hole here is the one in your heart, catter. I will fill it with friendship. BTW, u posted some really funny stuff in the wishing thread. i was lurking and i laughed a lot, it was impressive :)) My new favorite thread. 5427

Adamiks

Pink Omega

5000 + 431

How life is going, my dudes?

<=To Be Continued/\/

Adamiks

mabor0shi

Adamiks

mabor0shi