[1.3] Rah's Hardcore Armors - v2.3 (Aug 28th, 2021)

Started by Rah, January 25, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mosart

Just got this armor. It's powered with personal shield so. Is this mean that it's useless for range weapon pawns?? I just can't even kill rat wirh my machine gun in this armor.((

Is it possible to craft one without personal shield enchance?

Mosart

And why so huge work speed debuff? Usual power armor ave -10%. Is it possible for player ti switch armor stats to default -10% or even to 0%?

I have really big hope for this armor cause of I looked for more powerful one than usual power armor but still playable balanced one (unlike some glitter tech weapons and armor). And Hellfire armors clother af all as I see.

Nyr

hey there, been playing with the mod for a bit and compared powerarmor + bulletproof vest  vs goliath armor and it seems that because of the way that dmg reduction works(layered clothing) that goliath proves less defense.
maybe allow pawns to wear it with the vest?

Rah

@Mosart, this is not regular power armor. It's supposed to be very heavy and tanky, hence the work speed penalty. It's suitable for combat, but not for regular work indoors.
@Nyr, I'm not sure I understand what you mean. You can't wear armor vests and power armor together. And the goliath armor has an integrated shield, so you have to add that to the equation as well.

Nyr

strange, one of my mods must have changed that...

Rah

Hardcore Armors 2.0
* Updated for A17
* Can now be used by ranged and melee !
* New set bonus of 20% movement speed.
* Increased armor ratings.

hal98

Vaulter69

Platonov555

really cool stuff, thanks for your time.

Will you ever add more armors? Like maybe a light power armor variant? Or basic combat set, with good stats and graphics? Seems like you know this stuff very well.

PS. And it seems youre the only modder to specialize in armors.

Rah

Hey Platonov, I might do that. thanks for the suggestion.

Plasmatic

I love the armours, they look great and function great, though I was wondering if it was possible to have the shield show up at bottom of the screen like a shield belt does?

Also, how hard would it be for me to modify the amount of shield the armour has? I notice that the xml only lists <EnergyShieldRechargeRate>0.1</EnergyShieldRechargeRate>
<EnergyShieldEnergyMax>1</EnergyShieldEnergyMax>

Which doesn't look like the actual value. (I assume that is in the .dll?)

Rah

Quote from: Plasmatic on June 15, 2017, 01:00:07 PM
I love the armours, they look great and function great, though I was wondering if it was possible to have the shield show up at bottom of the screen like a shield belt does?

Also, how hard would it be for me to modify the amount of shield the armour has? I notice that the xml only lists <EnergyShieldRechargeRate>0.1</EnergyShieldRechargeRate>
<EnergyShieldEnergyMax>1</EnergyShieldEnergyMax>

Which doesn't look like the actual value. (I assume that is in the .dll?)
There are a few reasons for why it's not visible, one being balance, but I might consider that. With regards to the last question; That is the energy value actually, so you can modify it if you want.