[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

@ankhtar  yep u ccan add alot of mods to it. if u wonder if a mod works with the pack or is partialy included your welcome to jump on discord and ask.

SheakZarnn

Quote from: Kitsune on May 23, 2017, 11:14:06 AM
Thank you sidfu, then i have to think about a solution about this. ;D Sad that we cant say "eat that or that befor that". :-\

Actually, you can to some extent. There's a mod named "WM Smarter food selection". It was intended for vanilla game, but kinda works with this modpack too. I've used it to get rid of that annoying "eat raw food, ignore meals" problem, but with some xml tinkering you can set up your own rules (including meals preferences etc)

Digaran

When I try to buy animals from a faction as a caravan my whole GUI disappears and when I zoom out on the world map my GUI also disappears.
While zoomed out i get this error
Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: key
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,UnityEngine.Texture2D].TryGetValue (System.String key, UnityEngine.Texture2D& value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ModContentHolder`1[UnityEngine.Texture2D].Get (System.String path) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ContentFinder`1[UnityEngine.Texture2D].Get (System.String itemPath, Boolean reportFailure) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.MaterialPool.MatFrom (System.String texPath, UnityEngine.Shader shader, Color color) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.FactionBase.get_Material () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldLayer_WorldObjects.Regenerate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldLayer.Render () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldRenderer.DrawWorldLayers () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Game.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Root_Play.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

RobBrown4PM

For the steam version, is there any way to revert back to the previous version?

Zakhad

Quote from: RobBrown4PM on May 28, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

Select rimworld in steam, right click go to properties then select betas then select alpha 16.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

saqib126

After following the install instructions on the original post and using the latest version from github and alpha 16 I booted up the game and got these errors: https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/a4e6712cd833cdb8702bae692d9949cd
When I went ahead and tried to start a game anyways the map generated and my colonists dropped but the ui was rather broken:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935024581
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935024533
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935024481
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=935024423
Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Fixed by putting hospitality and fluffy breakdowns at the bottom of the load order.

RobBrown4PM

Quote from: Zakhad on May 28, 2017, 01:00:00 PM
Quote from: RobBrown4PM on May 28, 2017, 10:54:03 AM

Select rimworld in steam, right click go to properties then select betas then select alpha 16.

Mucho Gracias, sir.

thefinn

2 quick questions.
1 - where's the multi-analyzer in the research ?
2 - where can I make cigarello's etc.. ? It says in the crafting spot (in the description), but I cannot find that anywhere either.

Any help appreciated.

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: thefinn on May 30, 2017, 02:19:08 AM
2 quick questions.
2 - where can I make cigarello's etc.. ? It says in the crafting spot (in the description), but I cannot find that anywhere either.

Any help appreciated.

1. Ergonomics III
2. Craftsman Table (in production menu - called Weapons Crafts (separate lines) and is available from start of game)

Are you playing a current version of the mod? If so, the help system is back in, just click Help (4 or 5 from right in bottom menu), then type in what you are looking for. It is awesome! So glad it is back in the game!

thefinn

Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
2 quick questions.

Any help appreciated.

1. Ergonomics III
2. Craftsman Table

Are you playing a current version of the mod? If so, the help system is back in, just click Help (4 or 5 from right in bottom menu), then type in what you are looking for. It is awesome! So glad it is back in the game!

Oh thank god. I wasn't on latest version, but u better believe I'm downloading it now.

Thanks for the answer too!

BlackSmokeDMax

Quote from: thefinn on May 30, 2017, 02:15:31 PM
Quote from: BlackSmokeDMax on May 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
2 quick questions.

Any help appreciated.

1. Ergonomics III
2. Craftsman Table

Oh thank god. I wasn't on latest version, but u better believe I'm downloading it now.

Thanks for the answer too!

Welcome and be careful it might mess up your save, think the last couple updates have been a bit brutal on older saves, so take precautions! (archive that save!)

BlackSmokeDMax

By the way, the other way to find those things (when Help menu is not available) is to search the file structure via windows explorer with a program like AstroGrep, then when you find references, open the actual file in something like Notepad++ and see the fine details.

awesowe

Going to chime in with an obvious question, any news or ETA on A17 version?

kenanduper

Hi, thanks for this great mod and much appreciate the effort you put into this. I've been playing it nonstop for like 3 months and still eager to start new colonies.
I'd like to ask and possibly if you'd let me, make a criticism about an ingame tech called geology which opens the way to building mines for extracting ores and other stuff. I've started like maybe 30 or more games and had great fun until the time that tech is finished. With that invention I quickly build tin ore mines and set them to mine for coal or iron. I turn them to components and later to mechanisms . And the great game I've had so fun playing, counting every bullet not to waste becomes boring soon. I keep them mining for coal and iron and quickly go to the other overpowered tech orbital networks. Then I make two subspace burst transponders and buy stein alloy, carrots, eggplants in huge numbers by selling the mechanisms. Meanwhile I keep making more mechanisms and sell them via the subspace transponders to let me fill the treasure of the colony. Probably you won't agree but the challange of the mod is gone then. There is no need for growing or searching for mineral veins in the mountains, because there is already the mines who can do the job for you. There is no need for research to agriculture techs or the enhanced scanner for spotting ores techs. For my games I usually play on temperate terrains, mountains and make a colony near deposits of minerals. That may be my problem only though I'd gladly enjoy the late game if I had to search for veins of ilmenite (and be happy if I ever find that vein) instead of building an advanced mine and let it mine a huge amount of ilmenite at the cost of power consumption. The other thing about the geology tech is that, it renders the renewable power tech tree obsolete. The reason is with coal you mine you can simply build coal power plants which can produce an extreme amount of power.
-Geology tech overpowered.
-Orbital networks overpowered.(just build 2 subspace and you won't ever need to grow any food, or try to produce stein alloy cause they sell like 500 stein alloys)
Those are my thoughts on the games I played. I'd like the idea of not having the means to have access to infinite materials but instead I'd take the challenge to even abandon the colony and settle to another or wait for caravans to trade or wait for raids to scavenge their items. Yet again this is possibly the greatest mod in Rimworld for me and really thanks for it.