[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

Quote from: gustavoghe on July 04, 2017, 07:20:23 PM
Hi, I would like to ask a question about Kibble. In the description of things, well, someone toldme a should ignore the descriptions.

So. Is it kibble, a better food for livestock than hay? How about silage? For one thing, I know silage, and kibble wont spoil. But to produce 50 Kibble, you need 20 meat, and 20 hay. Does animals need less of it to survive? Whats the gain here?

kibble is a mixture of meat and hay/veggies. due to that it has higher food value to animals. only food higher is silage which u can make longer and like kibble it never rots.

so yes its best to use kibble when u have the meat to spare to make it.

MightyGooga

Quote from: sidfu on July 04, 2017, 08:06:43 PM
Quote from: gustavoghe on July 04, 2017, 07:20:23 PM
Hi, I would like to ask a question about Kibble. In the description of things, well, someone toldme a should ignore the descriptions.

So. Is it kibble, a better food for livestock than hay? How about silage? For one thing, I know silage, and kibble wont spoil. But to produce 50 Kibble, you need 20 meat, and 20 hay. Does animals need less of it to survive? Whats the gain here?

kibble is a mixture of meat and hay/veggies. due to that it has higher food value to animals. only food higher is silage which u can make longer and like kibble it never rots.

so yes its best to use kibble when u have the meat to spare to make it.

Thanks again Sid. I´d like to add that the nutrition value for hay and kibble are 0.5. Im not sure if this the description outdated problem, or Im not suppose to compare meals like that. For future reference, I think it would be nice to have this on description.

So, if I understand it correctly, the best one is silage, then kibble, than raw hay?

MightyGooga

Taming Animals SK Hardcore

Hi Guys, I would just like to share, my solution for having a dedicated tamer. I´ve read a lot of complaints about it, and I also wrote about on this thread, how we keep getting the Cant tame animal warning. Amongst the solutions presented here, i found one that is probably the best. So I would like to let it stated here for future reference. Hence the Title of this post.

So the best solution for the problem is to assign a specific quantity in the loadout configuration. Here is my loadout for Tine.

Katana
M16 Rifle
90 NATO ammo
Hammer
Handaxe
20 hay

That seems to be covering for now. And Im not getting the annoying errors message anymore.

mutalysk

Hi,

Is it just me or Hospitality no longer work on A17?

Was working just fine with A16. Now I start from scratch a A17 game, download the last Hardcore Sk version and I create a new game.

Now I cannot build guest stuff (they are no showing in game, but I see them in prepare carefully). Also, when the guest comes in. I don't have the tab to interact with them. I try everything possible, I reinstall all the mods, start over with the sk config, but it's not working.

MightyGooga

Quote from: mutalysk on July 04, 2017, 08:58:55 PM
Hi,

Is it just me or Hospitality no longer work on A17?

Was working just fine with A16. Now I start from scratch a A17 game, download the last Hardcore Sk version and I create a new game.

Now I cannot build guest stuff (they are no showing in game, but I see them in prepare carefully). Also, when the guest comes in. I don't have the tab to interact with them. I try everything possible, I reinstall all the mods, start over with the sk config, but it's not working.

Hello, from what I know, hospitality for A17 allows you to turn any bed into a guest bed. This was changed in the last version, and is the version that is currently being used in SK Endeavour. Im not sure, if other guests stuffs have changed as well. But take a look athe Hospitality forum, and see the change log. Maybe that will help you.

Cheers

Geroj

Razor rain is not obliterating everything anymore, yay for new mod version changes  :)

But damn, that ammo production was nerfed. Was ok before, now I can create 500 bullets from 15 iron ore? Before it was steel and gunpowder and it was only 80 bullets

kenmtraveller

I'm a bit surprised at the ammo changes.  It seems like in hardcore SK  you should still need sulfur and gunpowder to make bullets.  I'm wondering if it's a bug?

Ken

Wazowski

I think that as soon I discovered this MOD I will never play Vanilla again.

Please keep updating forever.

Geroj

Quote from: kenmtraveller on July 05, 2017, 02:20:49 PM
I'm a bit surprised at the ammo changes.  It seems like in hardcore SK  you should still need sulfur and gunpowder to make bullets.  I'm wondering if it's a bug?

Ken

Maybe its not ready because of CR-CE change, but I have no idea why someone just changed every recipe in ammo bench and every file so even enemies carry thousand bullets

Canute

Thats HCSK, the modpack is at constant changing !!
Check the github page each day and look if it get updated.
Maybe use the HardcoreSK_Updater.exe if you run windows.

kenmtraveller

I don't know much about the updater.  Is it smart enough to know whether or not updating will break my save?  I generally try to only update between games.

Ken

Canute

Ofcourse not.
It just compare github with your local files.
Unless you hang on discord, you will never know if an update could maybe break your save.
Like the whole modpack, use at your own risk. No garantee that not a bug will break your colony.

Valor

I found a strange issue. My animals are eating a bush but they never remove it and it stays at 8%. Animals that dont need large intake of nutrients eat it few times a day (rabbits). Large animals keep eating it till they exhaust and then start again once they wake up, they never starve (Megasloth). As for bush types I have seen Blueberry, Rhododendron, Raspberry, Bush, Gooseberry. I can only confirm this behavior on boreal forest map.

MightyGooga

Hey I noticed something weird. I have algae growing up in my wooden and stone floors. Is that suppose to happen? I though, it only grew in lakes and water...

sidfu

the bush isnt a issue it was a change made to help combat the leafless bug. algea issue should already be fixed but will robaly exist in a already made world till u start a new game.