[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

BlackMonSterX

ehhh... how to Install Biomatter eyes and ears?

My colonies lost it both on battle , I craft new eye and ear on biomatter but in Operate option have no feature for install it...

and more question... what the "Best" alloy for smithing?

and just report some funny bug(?) I don't know how but last time i saw...
Caravans come on my home and their horse bleeding for some reason...
it should have blood on ground but I wonder and not understand why Horse blood become to Honey  ;D
until caravans leave they drop around 800 honey on my colonies :o
not a big bug but funny~

Geroj

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on July 06, 2017, 03:11:01 AM
ehhh... how to Install Biomatter eyes and ears?

My colonies lost it both on battle , I craft new eye and ear on biomatter but in Operate option have no feature for install it...

and more question... what the "Best" alloy for smithing?

and just report some funny bug(?) I don't know how but last time i saw...
Caravans come on my home and their horse bleeding for some reason...
it should have blood on ground but I wonder and not understand why Horse blood become to Honey  ;D
until caravans leave they drop around 800 honey on my colonies :o
not a big bug but funny~

To install nose and ear you need medical II research. Legs, eyes and internal organs with medical III and I guess medical bed

Best alloy is pobedite, but hard to make because of tungsten is hard to get. Followed by clear tungsten alloy, titanium and ferrotitanium, which is probably best crafting alloy for mass producing - iron(steel) is easy to get and so is crude oil(carbon alloy) and it need only little ilmenite Ore(titanium)

sidfu

the honey issue is caused by when u carry a queen in your inventory. for some reson they might have been hauling a queen bee to sell maybe.

Lonfield

Is combat enhanced or extended, I mean, the new mod already included on this great mod?, or still pending on some polishing and compatibility troubles?

sidfu

Quote from: Lonfield on July 06, 2017, 11:11:51 AM
Is combat enhanced or extended, I mean, the new mod already included on this great mod?, or still pending on some polishing and compatibility troubles?

already included now u will need a new game for it.

Lonfield

Quote from: sidfu on July 06, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: Lonfield on July 06, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

already included now u will need a new game for it.

Great, downloading alpha 17 and the lastest version of the mod.

Thanks

Geroj

Asari got nerfed badly, most of them are 400 years old and have almost no skills, before they were quite good and had beautiful trait: Maybe they should retain some "pretty" trait and get at least some skill above 10-12, because they are considered pretty by all races and long live enough to develop some skill mastery
Also when they electroshock somebody, he drop down, drop ammo and it start exploding and thats OP as hell

And question, can asari or any other race develop some relationship? Because I have few of them, some humans, and one cat something and it never happened. Not even between asari and asari

Lonfield

I managed to fix the problem using the vanilla textures in my games but now, after going back to a16 for some time and coming back to a17 to play the latest version the problem is back. Vanilla textures are in my game again what's not entirely bad but kinda breaking the atmosphere.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

If the way is savegame breaking let me know please.

Thanks for your time

Valor

I found a small inconsistency:

Furnace is better (even if slower) in 2 recipes than electric smelting furnace

Smelt Sterling silver alloy
Furnace: 70 silver + 3 high conductivity -> 10 alloy
Electric: 100 silver + 5 high conductivity -> 10 alloy (Althou its faster, still price is quite high)
Smelt Copper alloy
Furnace: 10 copper ore  -> 15 alloy
Electric: 20 copper ore  -> 15 alloy (double speed, but double materials?)

notfood

Quote from: Lonfield on July 07, 2017, 08:36:24 AM
I managed to fix the problem using the vanilla textures in my games but now, after going back to a16 for some time and coming back to a17 to play the latest version the problem is back. Vanilla textures are in my game again what's not entirely bad but kinda breaking the atmosphere.

Any ideas on how to solve it?

If the way is savegame breaking let me know please.

Thanks for your time

HardcoreSK replaces Core with Textures and Languages. Doesn't touch the defs. You will still want to replace your Core with the one in CoreSK.

BlackMonSterX

What is best gun and armor?

I need advice about problem with mechnoids , Posion ships and Artifact make me sicks

Geroj

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on July 07, 2017, 11:12:04 AM
What is best gun and armor?

I need advice about problem with mechnoids , Posion ships and Artifact make me sicks

They are bullet sponges, no matter what you use they will soak a lot of it, because every their part have loads of HP. Centipede can take good 100-300 bullets and AP munnition will not help that much. Tried antimateriel rifles and HEAT rockets, not much success with them either

Canute

At HCSK the problem isn't mode the best weapon/gun it is more what do i have and can build.
To compare weapons you don't know (but you can build) i just suggest to spawn these weapons with the dev tools, and use the destroy from dev tools afterwards or save/load.
At mechanoids you should prefer AP ammo, and keep a good stock of them.
About armor, use your terminator, he got alot of HP, regen HP pretty fast.  Use him as meat shield while your pawns stay abit behind. Build serveral walls he and your pawns can take cover.
Alternative build/use sniper rifles, stay out of range of the mechanoids.

Geroj

Quote from: Canute on July 07, 2017, 12:50:28 PM
At HCSK the problem isn't mode the best weapon/gun it is more what do i have and can build.
To compare weapons you don't know (but you can build) i just suggest to spawn these weapons with the dev tools, and use the destroy from dev tools afterwards or save/load.
At mechanoids you should prefer AP ammo, and keep a good stock of them.
About armor, use your terminator, he got alot of HP, regen HP pretty fast.  Use him as meat shield while your pawns stay abit behind. Build serveral walls he and your pawns can take cover.
Alternative build/use sniper rifles, stay out of range of the mechanoids.

AP ammo is helping with armor penetration, you still need to deal with their enormous health pool, so no AP ammo is not helping and spawning advanced weapons and stuff is not really option if you dont want to cheat

Undeadbanana

Was about to suggest Fertile Fields the other day when I noticed you added it a few hours prior. Nice!

Seems kind of difficult starting in Biomes or Deserts without using Prepare Carefully to add additional supplies to each scenario's start. My people starve faster than I can get a meal system setup. How's everyone else get by? (without using Prepared Carefully and on a scenario that starts with nearly nothing)

I'm also new to CE/CR, so I was wondering if this was normal.. I had a pawn with decent shooting skill, equiped with a Great Bow and when he would go hunting he would always follow the animals and shoot them from 1 tile over. First raid in that game didn't go well, he sat around with "Attacking *raider forgot their name*" but never actually shot the raider. He wasn't over encumbered and had good LOS to the raider, the raider walked right by him and got away carrying another pawn without ever being hit by an arrow.