[1.0] [PROJECT] Hardcore SK project v7: Sunrise

Started by skyarkhangel, May 10, 2015, 11:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you relate for the full removing automatic turrets?

Positive. It's realistic. Fight with killboxes continues.
Negative. Make a button to kill all enemies in one click.

sidfu

@all u no longer need to dev spawn weapons to see their stats. use the help menu.

Geroj

Oven recipes are not working, dont know why really, checked files but my modding skill is 0
I have all resources and it still say "need materials"

CreepyD

I'm also seeing many vanilla textures having just downloaded the A17 version.
It's a clean install of SK, I simply deleted my mods folder and put the up to date one in it's place.
Also replaced the mod xml file.
Stone chunks are the new texture, but stone and log walls for example look awful (vanilla).

BlackMonSterX

now I'm on End game and have question again...
for now I have problem with Power , I try to build Antimatter generator... but it need Antimatter for Fuel... how I can find Antimatter?
and about Survivals meal pack I'm not see how to craft it , In Help say nothing about this

sidfu

oven doesnt have alot of recpies on it. it is primary for cooking bread and such.

the wall textures for a16 where disabled at the artists request. far as i know they should eventualy come back.

ill get around to fixing survival meals. the repice is there it just missing where to make. now it wont be cheap. right now survival meals gonna be the same ammount to make 1 of them as making 4 lavish meals. it will be tweaked when we do a plan balance pass on food meals

put the attachment in steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\Core_SK\Defs\RecipeDefs_Meals

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Valor

Is armour and armour penetration working correctly as explained in IG helper?.

I attacked Centipede (0.55 sharp armour) with Sunder (38 dmg, 0.53 armour penetration) and dealt 7 damage ... my calculation points to +- 18 damage ... where am I wrong?

Helper states that is armour and penetration are equal you deal half damage.

pongvin

Quote from: Valor on July 08, 2017, 02:22:33 PM
I attacked Centipede (0.55 sharp armour) with Sunder (38 dmg, 0.53 armour penetration) and dealt 7 damage ... my calculation points to +- 18 damage ... where am I wrong?

to my knowledge centipedes naturally take half damage from everything due to their health stat modifier. test it on something else.

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on July 08, 2017, 08:27:34 AM
for now I have problem with Power , I try to build Antimatter generator... but it need Antimatter for Fuel... how I can find Antimatter?

antimatter is made in the hadron collider. it uses inorganic matter as fuel.

Quote from: sidfu on July 08, 2017, 12:00:40 PM
ill get around to fixing survival meals. the repice is there it just missing where to make. now it wont be cheap. right now survival meals gonna be the same ammount to make 1 of them as making 4 lavish meals. it will be tweaked when we do a plan balance pass on food meals

when is the food rebalance planned to start? I might start it on my fork with some direction.

crowman

Does this modpack feature combat extended?

sidfu

Quote from: pongvin on July 08, 2017, 03:28:13 PM
Quote from: Valor on July 08, 2017, 02:22:33 PM

to my knowledge centipedes naturally take half damage from everything due to their health stat modifier. test it on something else.

Quote from: BlackMonSterX on July 08, 2017, 08:27:34 AM

antimatter is made in the hadron collider. it uses inorganic matter as fuel.

Quote from: sidfu on July 08, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

when is the food rebalance planned to start? I might start it on my fork with some direction.

i plan to start in a day or 2 if no major things come up in the pack. u already seen bits of it hear and there. the nerfing of jerky to .5 food and needs salt to make. roasted requiring more meat and the package survival meal making a comeback.it cost the ammount of 4  t3 or 4 meals but it never spoils.

Italianguard

I can't generate a world while using the mod. I have used it successfully on previous alphas. I assume I installed it wrong, but i'm not sure.

notfood

Do you have Psychology? It had a bug today that prevented world creation, update it.

Chiasm

I can't get elections to work. Its been several seasons now with a ballet box and no elections, anything I'm missing?

Also Hook Hand seems to be as efficient as a normal hand, that can't be intended?

sidfu

Quote from: Chiasm on July 09, 2017, 08:04:17 AM
I can't get elections to work. Its been several seasons now with a ballet box and no elections, anything I'm missing?

Also Hook Hand seems to be as efficient as a normal hand, that can't be intended?

thats the teaching mod issue. if u want u can force it if u enable dev and lcik on the leaders tab.

the issue with effceincy of parts   is known. i plan to try to get it today.

Wazowski

I can update the MODs manually  ?

Or should I always update them with HardcoreSK_Updater  ?

Currently the MODs that I want to update are

Hospitality (v1.17e - updated 09.07.2017)
Combat Extended - v1.4 Loadout fixes (09.07.2017)