[A17] Apini – Playable Bee race 🐝

Started by sera13, March 12, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZE

mrsebseb

Any time an Azuri is on screen I get spammed with this error:

Exception drawing torment: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix (Verse.PawnGraphicSet) <0x00a47>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics_Patch3 (object) <0x00016>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3,Verse.RotDrawMode,bool) <0x001aa>
at Verse.PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt (UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x00061>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Pawn_DrawTracker.DrawAt_Patch1 (object,UnityEngine.Vector3) <0x0002a>
at Verse.Pawn.DrawAt (UnityEngine.Vector3,bool) <0x00032>
at Verse.Thing.Draw () <0x00047>
at Verse.ThingWithComps.Draw () <0x00010>
at Verse.DynamicDrawManager.DrawDynamicThings (Verse.DrawTargetDef) <0x003f6>

Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.DynamicDrawManager:DrawDynamicThings(DrawTargetDef)
Verse.Map:MapUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

It seems to only be the Azuri pawns that cause it to happen.
Any idea what might be wrong?

EDIT:
Alright, seeing as a new game does not generate bases for the Azuri, I'm guessing they're not meant to show up. That is unless I'm getting multiple issues.
If that is the case Faction Discovery is the "bad guy" as it generates bases for them.

InfinityKage

I want to start by saying I really like this mod and thanks for making it. I was thinking you and the guy behind the Arachnophobia mod could get together and make a spider version.

Anyway, the only thing I don't like about this mod is that the Apini can't wear any clothing other than the Apini apron. I know that was a design decision on your part and I'm not asking you to change it. However I was wondering what I would have to change in my own files to make it to where they can wear anything.

Canute

Yep, that i allready mention at the old version, some more kinds of aprons.
At last apron with made from devil,synth,hyper.  got some better protection.
But together with the apini protestic mode, the bees get some unique protestic that enhance them at serveral ways.

InfinityKage

Quote from: Canute on September 05, 2017, 03:50:45 AM
Yep, that i allready mention at the old version, some more kinds of aprons.
At last apron with made from devil,synth,hyper.  got some better protection.
But together with the apini protestic mode, the bees get some unique protestic that enhance them at serveral ways.

True. I guess I can't complain too much. I do love the little guys.

ScorchingBlaze

Amazing mod, a bit of a shame they can't wear armour but Apitech and EPOE help a lot in mid to late game

DiamondBorne

Hello, there is a def file called Apparel_HoneyGlassHelmet.xml in Apini's thingdef folder but it is in a zip file. Is this intentional? Or there is indeed another hidden apparel besides the apron?

Modraneth

will we see a B18 version for no steam users??

Call me Arty

One of the first mods I downloaded back in A16, and I miss it dearly. I'm not going to beg for an update, but I will leave a comment here so I can be notified the moment there is one.
Why are you focusing on having a personal life rather than updating a mod that you're not paid to work on?

If there's a mistake in my post, please message me so I can fix it!

CrazyMalk

Posting here for future notifications  :'(

ZE

B18

is this buzz worthy?