[A17][Update03]RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

Started by user19990313, June 10, 2017, 10:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maculator

Did it screw up your save? Doesn't sound like. You sound overcautius.
I've been using it for a while now and I'm fine. And you will only need this mod lategame anyways.
I guess psychology or mods like that could get a problem. But thats a question someone who knows more about mods should answer you.

LiteEmUp

lol yes im abit overcautious, imagine losing your save campaign that you've worked on for hours lol.. i have multiple back up saves on my current nearly 6 year campaign, so i got attached currently to my colonists and their flaws lol..

im thinking that this might help me fix a bug currently i have on factions relations info... its not showing me info regarding the colonists of a faction, and my current relation rating with that faction as well... i also got a bug on commstable on one of custom factions having no leader, so i cant talk to them...

Canute

Yes, an early version of this mod, special at the old A16 version cause some trouble.
But this mod is pretty safe to use, but nothing is 100% ! :-)

Just a hint from my side.
When you want playing a long time campaine/big colony you should stop to add mods to it, and stop to update mods except you encounter a problem with a mod.

If you want new features/weapon/armor/races you should start a new colony.

Expresso

larSyn

Quote[attachment deleted by admin due to age]
:(

kamuii

Since the attachment was deleted by the admin can someone please give us a link to a non steam workshop d/l?

mordan

+1 for new link, could really use this rn... Thanks for this mod btw! :D

maculator

Quote from: mordan on September 28, 2017, 04:02:45 PM
"Whatever,as long as you don't remove <author /> tag." Guess this qualifys as a "won't mind having someone reuploading it"

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]

mordan

Quote from: maculator on September 28, 2017, 04:11:07 PM
Quote from: mordan on September 28, 2017, 04:02:45 PM
"Whatever,as long as you don't remove <author /> tag." Guess this qualifys as a "won't mind having someone reuploading it"

Thank you so much mah dude! <3

leonz

For some reason, I cannot download this mod. The mod creator says the mod can be downloaded from the 2nd post's attachment, but at the end of the post, I get "[attachment deleted by admin due to age]". Anyone else having this?

Canute

You just need to wait for the author to reupload it.
Recently many attachments got deleted to remove space. Unfortunately serveral mod attachments got deleted too.

leonz

Quote from: Canute on October 01, 2017, 10:35:56 AM
You just need to wait for the author to reupload it.
Recently many attachments got deleted to remove space. Unfortunately serveral mod attachments got deleted too.

Oh, okay. Hope it will be soon. Quite a bit of mods use cloud storage such as Dropbox for downloading, I think this would be a good solution for the problem.

Rimjunk

DestroyX

Quote from: Rimjunk on October 11, 2017, 04:14:56 AM
[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

He literally just posted this and it instantly gets deleted due to age?

The hell?

SpaceDorf

BS. He is complaining that the Download of runtime GC is deleted during age ..

but is not able to scroll half a page up

It's a Liiiink
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.