[A17][Update03]RuntimeGC In-Game Cleaner

Started by user19990313, June 10, 2017, 10:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DestroyX

Eeeeh, fair enough, i'm still in zombie mode, so i technically cant be smart right now : ^)

SpaceDorf

You mean like this ?

Or only getting there ?

[attachment deleted by admin: too old]
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

DestroyX

I'm constantly at the point where my body doesnt contain enough coffee to function, yet its impossible to drink more.

Literally inhumane living conditions!

user19990313

I've uploaded the zip file onto the Dropbox, so don't worry about the attachment issues!

user19990313

Quote from: maculator on September 18, 2017, 11:02:39 AM
I made a german translation. Just the pawns dead, pawns alive in the mainwindow are nowhere to be seen in the config.
I would like to add this translation into A18 update.
And..Could you also translate the Steam Workshop description text? The text is also in the dropbox link.

sirgzu

I got an error after trying to add this mod to my save. Is there any known conflict?

maculator

I can do that. I'll look into it tomorrow or monday.

Canute

Quote from: sirgzu on October 12, 2017, 10:31:41 AM
I got an error after trying to add this mod to my save. Is there any known conflict?
Take a look at the first posting under Other.

If you got an error, i think the mod author would be happy about a log.

r3dm0nk

Hey there. I've got an issue with RuntimeGC. I've used it and then played for a while without any problem, but it seems that after some time it bugged..

I had posion ship landed near my base and I've ignored it for a while. Now when I want to destroy it, I can't. My pawns are not damaging the ship. Logs:

First I wanted to see what's going on. I saw Combat Extended logs:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.WorldPawnsTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RimWorld.Planet.World.WorldTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.TickManager.DoSingleTick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String)
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

and
Exception ticking Bullet_9x19mmPara_FMJ1729086: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.GetSituation (Verse.Pawn) <0x00024>
at RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawns.GetPawnsBySituationCount (RimWorld.Planet.WorldPawnSituation) <0x0012f>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.ChanceToRedressAnyWorldPawn () <0x00017>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnGenerationRequest) <0x00257>
at Verse.PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn (Verse.PawnKindDef,RimWorld.Faction) <0x00105>
at RimWorld.Building_CrashedShipPart.TrySpawnMechanoids () <0x0028f>
at RimWorld.Building_CrashedShipPart.PreApplyDamage (Verse.DamageInfo,bool&) <0x00148>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.Thing.TakeDamage_Patch0 (object,Verse.DamageInfo) <0x00155>
at CombatExtended.BulletCE.Impact (Verse.Thing) <0x002f7>
at CombatExtended.ProjectileCE.CheckCellForCollision (Verse.IntVec3,UnityEngine.Ray) <0x005f6>
at CombatExtended.ProjectileCE.CheckForCollisionBetween (UnityEngine.Vector2,UnityEngine.Vector2) <0x005f3>
at CombatExtended.ProjectileCE.Tick () <0x00199>
at Verse.TickList.Tick () <0x002c0>

Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I've went to CE discord server and asked for help. After a little chat one guy pointed me to check RuntimeGC. I then tried to clear world pawns again, but I couldnt, it gives this error:

Exception filling window for RuntimeGC.UserInterface: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RuntimeGC.WorldPawnCleaner.GC (Boolean verbose) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RuntimeGC.UserInterface.GC_wrapped (Boolean verbose) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RuntimeGC.UserInterface.<DoComponents>b__1_0 () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.ListableOption.DrawOption (Vector2 pos, Single width) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.OptionListingUtility.DrawOptionListing (Rect rect, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 optList) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RuntimeGC.UserInterface.DoComponents (Rect rect) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at RuntimeGC.UserInterface.DoWindowContents (Rect canvas) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at Verse.Window+<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4.<>m__1B1 (Int32 x) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
Verse.<WindowOnGUI>c__AnonStorey2C4:<>m__1B1(Int32)
UnityEngine.GUI:CallWindowDelegate(WindowFunction, Int32, GUISkin, Int32, Single, Single, GUIStyle)

no pop up, no anything. Any help?

Mod list:
Loading game from file Hialeah with mods
Core,
HugsLib,
No Mood Loss on Prisoner Sold or Died,
[T] ExpandedCloth,
[T] ExpandedCrops,
[T] MiscStuff,
[T] MoreBedsVanilla,
[T] MoreFloors,
[T] RawCropThoughts,
Clutter Furniture Module,
Clutter Weapon Hands,
Clutter Laser bolt-action,
Clutter Structures,
Clutter "The Door Stuff",
Clutter "Windows Stuff",
EdB Prepare Carefully,
Right Tool: Rebalanced,
[A17] Trading Spot,
Bridgello,
SS Damage Indicators,
Extended Turrets,
Holy Washer,
SS Researchable Stat Upgrades,
LT-DoorMat,
Rimsenal - Rimhair,
Rimsenal - Enhanced Vanilla Pack,
ED-ShieldsBasic,
Dubs Hygiene and Central Heating,
Megafauna,
Helpful Lights and Miscellany V3.0 A17,
Realistic Darkness V4.3 A17,
Industrial Rollers,
S.A.L.: Auto-crafters 3.0,
Combat Extended,
Combat Extended Guns,
Hospitality,
More Vanilla Turrets,
PowerSwitch,
Work Tab,
Dubs Skylight,
Cobblestone Floors,
Rimsenal - Security pack,
Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering 2.0,
Heat Map,
Mending,
Hand Me That Brick,
Moody,
Notifications Archiver,
PhiClient,
RuntimeGC,
Allow Tool,
Wandering Caravans [v2.0],
and Glass+Lights

EDIT:
fixed it.
deleted manually everything between <pawnsAlive> and </pawnsAlive>. after that I've loaded the game, console spit out a lot of
Human_Corpse1315910 has null innerPawn. Destroying.

but after it finished, game works fine and ship opened itself.
[/color]

Beathrus

Arira

Would really like to see Auto-Reclaim memory feature before loading save.
I know the game not about save scumming, but when you run a big modpack and trying to load saves without reclaim memory i should restart my game instead pressing 1 button(cuz game direct me in menu and save file wont load before i restart).
Sometimes i forget about doing that...

Muffalo Wool

*sigh* after 5 years the number of alive pawns still reached 120 because of those damned prisoners I released and 2-3 colonist relatives appearing in every raid/trade caravans.

FantasySys

Canute

Ofcouse not, this is for the A17 version of Rimworld.
If you want the B18 version, search this subforum for RuntimeGC.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: The Scout on February 19, 2018, 09:08:44 AM
does this work for b18?

My advice next time is to click the author's username, and then click on their post history. 90% of the time they are posting in their own most recent threads.
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=37257.0