[A17] Vegetable Garden [8/22/17]

Started by dismar, May 07, 2015, 10:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crustypeanut

Quote from: Jake on September 26, 2017, 01:46:06 AM
I'm a big fan of this mod, to the point where the old "Soda Garden" add-on inspired me to go and hit up Amazon to see if I could try out the more exotic ones in real life. But one thing has always bugged me: The way tea and coffee are handled. Making it in large batches and then sticking it in storage... As a dedicated coffee snob and a stereotypically English tea drinker, this disturbs me at a fundamental level.

Would it be feasible to create a "coffee machine" or "tea urn" building that functions a bit like the nutrient paste dispenser, in that pawns walk up to it and it dispenses tea or coffee while consuming some beans or tea leaves?

The problem with that, although a 100% amazing idea, is that the nutrient paste dispensor is very difficult to replicate since it uses old and clunky code from when Tynan first made Rimworld.  It would require quite a bit of C# fuckery to get working - and I don't know about Dismar, but I sure don't have those skills lol.  My skills right now are limited to XML and the art.

Still would be awesome to see happen though.
Losing is ‼Fun‼

cst89

Hello!

Many thanks for this lovely mod! I installed it so my vegan girlfriend would play this game, but unfortunately she does not speak english very well :(

Would it be possible to release a Czech languague version of the mod if I completely translated all the texts for you to Czech? I would totally appreciate that <3 Thank you and have a nice day!

Dan

dismar

Quote from: cst89 on November 05, 2017, 07:06:10 AM
Hello!

Many thanks for this lovely mod! I installed it so my vegan girlfriend would play this game, but unfortunately she does not speak english very well :(

Would it be possible to release a Czech languague version of the mod if I completely translated all the texts for you to Czech? I would totally appreciate that <3 Thank you and have a nice day!

Dan

Hello!
I would wait till the new alpha before you translate it. I am releasing a whole new version of my mod!

cst89

Cool, thanks! I will come back when the new Alpha is released.

Kori

Quote from: dismar on November 05, 2017, 09:29:58 AM
I am releasing a whole new version of my mod!

Whole new version?  :o
With new stuff?
PLEASE tell us more!

Madman666

Hello!
I would wait till the new alpha before you translate it. I am releasing a whole new version of my mod!

Can you spoil us a bit of whats coming up?))

Canute

It will be your xmas surprise, so no spoiler for you ! :-)

dismar

Quote from: Madman666 on November 07, 2017, 12:57:24 AM
Hello!

Can you spoil us a bit of whats coming up?))

You are on my steam friends list. so you can see my private workshop items... hint hint.

kaptain_kavern

Nice to see you still have more content to add. I don't know if people realize you maintain one of the biggest mod out there in term of content.

Cheers and Keep up ;-)

Heni

Thanks for your work pal, i cant play rim world without your mod, excelent work, wild fruits save my colony many times, i dont have seen any mods with that stuff (good as your mod).

Madman666

Quote from: dismar on November 07, 2017, 05:34:13 PM
You are on my steam friends list. so you can see my private workshop items... hint hint.

Gosh, I am an idiot. Hint taken!:)

UPD: Those changes are amazing! Absolutely amazing. I said it already and I'll say it again - VG is an essential mod for me at this point along with EPOE. And now it got even better!

Kelemvor

I can´t play this game without this mod, pls update to alpha 18 T_T

Pectus Solentis

Why there are no Electric Oven, Electric Blender?

cst89

Just a quick bump, I'm ready and willing to translate the mod to Czech ;) But I will need some proper instructions for a beginner. Thanks a lot!

dismar

Quote from: cst89 on November 30, 2017, 05:00:17 PM
Just a quick bump, I'm ready and willing to translate the mod to Czech ;) But I will need some proper instructions for a beginner. Thanks a lot!
this mod is discontinued.

Please head over to its new home:
https://ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=36926.0