[B18] Custom Death Randomness

Started by Torann, December 06, 2017, 11:06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canute

Looks like he couldn't rename the mod and needed to create a new entry with B18 tag.
Try this
http://www.moddb.com/games/rimworld/downloads/customdeathrandomness-b181

kubolek01

Eat lead, walking pile of silver! (greedy Player)
I...I can't do it. Leave it alive, please!(inner soul)
It lives 200 years to end up as a jacket?!(realists mind)
If I would go to vacation in off-Earth, even fictional place, I'd choose Nibel.

Harry_Dicks

How could I not have been using this mod sooner?! If I had to guess, I would say this is going to end up on my "must have" list!

Canute

With your hugh mod list, you should have other better ways to capture wanted raiders.
Vampire, pain stick&gun, Anestaetic gun.

Except you want be a slaver, and sell the whole raid or demand ransom.

SpaceDorf

But it's always the recruitable ones that die in Vanilla,
while the survivors are always those you would not even want to harvest organs from just in case their stats are contagious.
Maxim 1   : Pillage, then burn
Maxim 37 : There is no overkill. There is only open fire and reload.
Rule 34 of Rimworld :There is a mod for that.

Harry_Dicks

Quote from: Canute on January 10, 2018, 04:21:46 AM
With your hugh mod list, you should have other better ways to capture wanted raiders.
Vampire, pain stick&gun, Anestaetic gun.

Except you want be a slaver, and sell the whole raid or demand ransom.

Bwahaha, you know me too well! I plan on using the pain stick & gun, and anesthetic gun for my jailers for watching over prisoners/slaves. I just don't feel right having my soldiers equipped with one of those. But now that I think about it, maybe I will have the "combat medics" carry one of them as a side arm.

Quote from: SpaceDorf on January 10, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
But it's always the recruitable ones that die in Vanilla,
while the survivors are always those you would not even want to harvest organs from just in case their stats are contagious.

Oh you mean you don't want the the ugly abrasive gay sheriff who's got a bad back from going brokeback too much?

Frettzo

Hey! Is there any chance for this to be updated to 1.0? I really like the mod!

Ra1612

Can you please upload the 1.0 version to github or attach it here?

Kapun

I found B19 version on steam workshop but not a direct download link. Could someone post the link to download B19 version or maybe download it from workshop, upload it somewhere and post the link in this thread?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1464742390

vandal

op mentioned on steam 1.0 should work for b19

dareddevil7

Torann

I took that comment off, for whatever reason the mod option menu doesn't show up in B19.  So for the standard user, it's not going to work.

The actual functionality still works though, and any existing settings are maintained in the mod config file.  So if you were using it, and are happy with the settings you had, then you can continue to use the 1.0 version in your B19 game.  For those advanced users using it in B19 and want to change the settings, it's still possible to adjust the setting in the mod config file under c:/users/username/AppData/LocalLow/Ludeon Studios/Rimworld.../Config

TryB4Buy

FoxXeL