[TOOL] RimWorld Conflict Checker [Updated 11/29/18]

Started by biship, August 31, 2016, 04:25:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crusader2010

Wow, I was just thinking about making a tool like this! Good thing I looked first.
@biship: do you have any plans on expanding this? (like comparing 2 xml files side by side, even with an external tool, merging them together, ways of finding other DLL conflicts, etc)
My mod pack: {A13} Mod Mega Pack

DreamWriter

Hello, I'm likely being a complete idiot for asking this, but how do you make this tool work if you bought Rimworld on Steam?

biship

Quote from: DreamWriter on April 14, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
Hello, I'm likely being a complete idiot for asking this, but how do you make this tool work if you bought Rimworld on Steam?
Extract Zip. Run RCC.exe. Browse to Rimworld.exe (probably in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Rimworld), click OK, after program has run, check RCC.txt

Quote from: GrimTrigger on November 27, 2017, 08:23:03 AM
Should this work with the most recent release?
Yup!

Quote from: stormclouds on October 17, 2017, 05:26:20 PM
awesome tool, but the problem i dont known the conflict wich one because i got  a lot of mod, 1 mod conflict with 11 mod, need description about which is mod get conflicted , example : mod 1 conflict with mod 2.or  add bolded letter to conflicted mod. for example like mod organizer at skyrim. thxs
Check RCC.log, section 'Checking for XML Conflicts'. Mods in there conflict with each other.

jupiterLILY

Hey, is there any chance this could be updated for 1.0?

The file name has changed so the tool doesn't run anymore.

biship

1st post updated to also work with the 64bit executable.

xan713

Quote from: biship on November 29, 2018, 08:30:53 AM
1st post updated to also work with the 64bit executable.

It tells me it's invalid when I use my 64 version, I don't have Rimworldwin.exe, only Rimworldwin64.exe

linonetwo012

Hi I have issue for you.
https://github.com/biship/RimworldConflictChecker/issues/1

How to make this works on MacOS?
And is mod def loading in parallelism? I have 200+ mod, game loads it needs 10mins, will this tool needs 10mins too?

E-102

It's not finding the .exe for me. I think its because my .exe is RimWorld2150win64.exe. Is there a fix for this?

keyara

I don't know if this is still active for you but if so the rcc.exe is completely gone.

Canute

I think it is still update since it shortly got updated (18.sept.2019).
Both archives (file attachment from the first posting, and from github releases) are working for, but i can't say which one you should use.

So you should say what you did download.

SansMasterBudaa :3

Someone knows if this mod is still updated?
It seems the last update was on 2019, but this mod is not working with 1.1